[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were John Gamefreak, how would you have gone about making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (104KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 620x420px
If you were John Gamefreak, how would you have gone about making these games good?

Be specific; don't just say add all the content from Emerald.

Hard mode: don't mention the Battle Frontier
>>
rehaul the safari zone to at least RBY levels of fun, gym leader hangout hut at the battle resort for rematches, give you eon flute sooner
>>
Not make Kyogre with such a "holy shit I'm so retarded and it hurt to live" face
>>
File: image.jpg (358KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358KB, 1920x1080px
>>28113792
>have a difficulty selector like every other video game since 1995
>have a normal exp share
>give may something to do in the story instead of just having a couple of battles that she gladly loses to you. A personality wouldn't hurt either
>only give megas to absolute shitters that need it: ledian, sunflora, corsola
>>
>I'd make free DLC for X/Y to make the games actually playable with the same generation, it's not like we don't have the money. And it just straight out kills connectivity.

>Implement hard mode

>Have a good battle facility.

>Make the player be able to catch the lati@s, I know it's for the kids, but you could just as easily have steven give you a masterhand before the lati@s battle and say something like "this is your chance, there are no screw ups with this ball" or something, then It would've been free without forcing it to be free.

>fix GTS

>Add a 6v6 mode.

>Mega Flygon

>Rayquazanite

>Primals actually count as megas (you're welcome VGC)

>Balance the game around exp share, so it actually levels the higher mons little, and the lower mons more, something like the BW experience system.
>>
Gym leader rematches
>>
>>28113792
>don't just say add all the content from Emerald
I'm not gonna say it then, but everyone knows it should have been there.
Anyway here what I would have done
>increase levels for all trainers ( we have Exp Share now, so 2-5 levels more it's not a problem and if you don't wanna use it then you get a decent challenge)
>Granite Cave exploration is like the originals
>Quiz House is expanded
>New Mauville is like the originals
>Rivals teleporting you is optional
>Latios sidequest is optional
>Berry Mixer is restored
>Evil Team Leader has proper moveset instead of level up one
>E4 have Megas since the first match
>Gym leader rematches
>Battle Tower
>improve Delta Episode writing
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.