[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vp/ I recently got back into Pokemon (the last time I played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Pokemon emerald.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon emerald.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
Hey /vp/ I recently got back into Pokemon (the last time I played for real was Emerald). Anyway I got White 2 and it was fun and all that but maybe you guys can help me out.

I absolutely LOVED the battle Frontier in Pokemon Emerald. I've never had that fun with post game content ever before. Especially the Battle Factory was GOAT.

Now in White 2 the Poke world tournament was fun, facing all the gym leaders and such from other gens was really cool but are there any games where we get an Emerald tier battle frontier again?
I am willing to buy the older games or try the newer ones after White 2.

also I heard Omega Ruby/Alpha Saphire doesn't have the Battle frontier. wth ;_;
>>
>>28112326
The only other Frontier was in Platinum. They copy pasted a slightly shittier version of it into HGSS, doesn't really matter which of the two you play.
>>
>>28112369
so nothing to rival emeralds BF? That's a bit disheartening. WHy would they remove such a cool concept?

What about Sun and Moon? Do we know if any BF tier thing will be in it?
>>
>>28112392
Not in the recent games. The Platinum/HGSS frontier used to have wifi co-op though, which made it even more fun than Emerald's. It's still pretty solid even without it.
They haven't mentioned anything about one in Sun and Moon but it seems unlikely. Gamefreak doesn't think kids have the attention span for something like that anymore.
>>
>>28112432
>The Platinum/HGSS frontier used to have wifi co-op though
sounds great! but
>used to?

>Gamefreak doesn't think kids have the attention span for something like that anymore.
fuck
>>
>>28112432
No not GameFreak. Masuda.
>>
>>28112432
Specially since their latest priority seems to be getting the kids Yo-kai Watch took from them.

I mean seriously, that Z Bracelet thing and those toys that provide in-game bonuses are literally the counterpart to the Yo-kai Watch and medals (which serve a very similar purpose too)
>>
>>28112455
They took down all the wifi features for the DS games, pretty sure they were managed by Game spy so they went down when they died. Can still do it locally, of course.

>>28112456
Right, my bad.

>>28112481
It's amazing that that's a big enough concern to them that they feel the need to dumb down the games to that extent.
>>
>>28112481
Yokai Watch is ded now though
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.