[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Use this guy on my VGC team >Battle a friend in a best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (11KB, 150x178px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 150x178px
>Use this guy on my VGC team
>Battle a friend in a best of three
>Lost the first game to his bulky Pokémon with Sitrus berries and Leftovers
>Second game
>Use Dark Void and knock both of his Pokémon out with Water Spout in the same turn
>My Smeargle was choice scarfed and my Kyogre outsped his two Pokémon
>"I forfeit, that's so cheap. There's no way to stop it and it's boring. "
>Decide not to use the Dark Void strategy in the final game
>Lose to his bulky Pokémon once again
>Found out during it he had Safeguard on one of his Pokémon
>He thought it was OK to use a bulky stall team and play a waiting game but Dark Void was "cheap"
Have you ever got into disputes with your friends over Pokémon battles /vp/?
>>
>>28110740
You're a beta loser for giving in and not playing properly just because he complained.
>>
>>28110740
>putting asleep multiple pokemon at once is okay
>>
>>28110758
/thread
>>
desu you both sound like faggots
>>
>>28110758
This
>>
Back in GSC there was a kid that refused to battle unless we used a no switching clause.
>>
>>28110767
>stalling for 30 minutes to win is OK
>>
>>28110758
Should I tell you how I found out he had Safeguard? He used it on turn one even when Smeargle wasn't out. So the temptation to use it was gone.
I could have locked it into Dark Void when he was the only one left, but I didn't want to drag the game out as much as/more than he was.
>>
Your friend has no right to complain about Dark Void Smeargle if it's allowed.
You have no right to complain about bulky stallers if it's allowed.
>>
>>28110779
This.
>>
>>28110740

>playing with some faggot I found on Showdown
>he has a M-Mamma,Salamence,P-Groudon,Xerneas,Talonflame and Smeargle
>he sends out a Kangaskhan and Smeargle
>i send out my Crobat and my own Smeargle
>Kangaskhan tries to fake out my Smeargle and his Smeargle goes for a Dark void
>Fast Guard+Trick guard that shit
>block his meme strategy
>he starts getting assmad,and tells me that I'm not a true player,because I use cheap tactics
>wut.jpeg
>the battle goes on
>send out Gengar and Kyogre
>his Groudon is on the field
>My weather goes up
>mega evolve gengar
>nowheretorunboi.wav
>End up Water Spouting his entire team
>he gets so butthurt
>ended up battling him 10 more times

>>28110758
/thread
>>
>>28110895
That's fair enough. The thing is, he was still mad afterwards because I took it to game 3 and he was still convinced Dark Void was cheating even though he won the set.
>>28110972
Now that's how you win in style. Good job, anon.
>>
>>28110740
>play battle spot triples
>85% of all matches feature either Darkrai himself or a Voidscarf smeargle.
>Only have one pokemon with the potential to out speed.
>"Archeops used Taunt!"
>"Connection with the other player has been lost"
Yep. Fuck people who use your strategy. They're sore losers.
>>
Dark Void moody boosting Smeargle is absolutely OK. Anyone who complains is a faggot.
>>
>>28111053
It was Own Tempo.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.