[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Azoth is the essential agent of transformation in alchemy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1446305520761.gif (1MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1446305520761.gif
1MB, 720x480px
>"Azoth is the essential agent of transformation in alchemy. It is the name given by ancient alchemists to Mercury, the animating spirit hidden in all matter that makes transmutation possible."

oh shid bag the fug ub

>project azoth was about controlling solgaleo and lunaala
>archie and maxie werent only after kyogre and groudon
>AZ confirmed for s&m
>>
>transformation
synchro
>>
>>28109690
>synchro confirmed
>no megas confirmed

neat
>>
>>28109667

I must admit I am curious as to where they'll go with this. Azoth is just too specific a term to namedrop in ORAS for it not to come back in some way for SM.
>>
>>28109730
Masuda confirmed megas recently, probably no new ones because of the silence on em tho.

Just glad mega fug is here to stay.
>>
>>28109805

You're what's wrong with Pokemon.

>liking mega fug
>not wanting a healthy, balanced metagame
>>
>>28109805
can I get a source?
>>
>>28110101
>luck based competitive
Heh
>>
>>28110101
I want a healthy balanced metagame but I would rather have it remain broken than outright gut things
>>
>>28110109
He was asked if megas will be in SM on that Sunday pokemon show, and he said yes.

Some anon might have a youtube link, I don't.
>>
>>28109667
I believe AZOTH is going to be important. But I'm not stupid enough to think Team Magma and Aqua were after Solgaleo and Lunala.
>>
>>28110185
They could control the tides with them potentially
>>
>>28110112

It's not entirely luck-based. It depends on playstyles, and even the luck factor with damage-dealing represents the way real variables would be taken into effect well.

>>28110128

Don't gut it, just rebalance. Don't make megas a flat 100-point boost. They could make some get lower boosts and some get higher, and it would be perfectly fine.

Mega Fug should have to hold a mega stone in the future, the only one which shouldn't should be the one from the Delta Episode. Only it swallowed the rock.
>>
>>28110134
So people who said the sunday show had nothing were filthy liars?
>>
>>28110213
No one watches it when they don't have news.

He said this during a period when no one on /vp/ watched.
>>
>>28110211
I agree on rebalancing

Rayquaza should have the Meteorite as its hold item
>>
>>28110227
I disagree, fuck you.

BALANCE IS NOT FUN, POKEMON IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE BALANCED
>>
>>28109667
all i get from this is that the alchemy shit was intended to be related to the plot in X&Y just like Zygarde, but since it was apparently cut off because time, they moved everything to SM
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.