[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my Gardevoir died right in front of me today. LITERALLY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

So my Gardevoir died right in front of me today.

LITERALLY DIED.

SLOWLY.

WHY.
>>
>>28107095
That means you allowed it to happen. Shame on you.
>>
>>28107095
all gardevoirs deserve to die.
>>
>>28107095
How did it happen? Was it one of those dang skorupi again? You gotta shake out your shoes, dude.
>>
did you fugged him at least?
>>
>>28107103
This. You didn't protect her, you could have put her out the battle and send another pokemon.
>>
>>28107095
Naw, it was the freakiest shit man
She got all corrupted, then just disappeared
>>
>>28107179
"Corrupted" The fuck are you talking about- Wait, don't tell me you live in that shithole Orre.
>>
>>28107225
No. It was Alpha Sapphire.
>>
>>28107225
It means he never cleaned his dakimakura.
>>
File: 1445393547458.jpg (2KB, 126x124px) Image search: [Google]
1445393547458.jpg
2KB, 126x124px
>>28107225
I've heard some shit about Orre, man.
>>
>>28107095
So gardevoir died in your nuzlock?
>>
>>28107386
No.
It died. As in, dead, dead. No longer around at all.
>>
I suppose I should give context.

It was a result of PkHex. I got that rare "virus" that literally kills off your Pokemon, save, and eventually 3DS.

I also didn't back up my save. So fuck.
>>
File: 1470136223204.png (228KB, 394x370px)
1470136223204.png
228KB, 394x370px
>roleplaying
stop
>>
>>28107506
now don't you look like a faggot
>>
>>28107495
https://vid.me/KCGH
>>
>>28107095
just let it go
>>
>>28107095
It realized how much of a faggot you are and lose the will of live
>>
>not putting your gardevoir in cryo-stasis so you can fuse it with a lopunny
>not taking your punnevoir and training it in time for the next waifu cup
>not going all the way to S-Rank Idol Status
>>
>tfw remembering selling all my GBA pokemon games (ruby, sapphire, fire red and leaf green) and later selling diamond/heart hold
>all the partners I'll never see again, and I don't even know if they exist in any way shape or form anymore

I miss you, shiny Crobat.
>>
OP here! I'm a faggot that's why I let it die. Now come machamp jack me off with those 4 hands of yours then suck my dick bitch
>>
>>28108138
What the actual fuck.
>>
>>28109112
That was the footage I got before my 3DS died. Also, I'm out $100.

Let this be a lesson to all. DO NOT HACK POKEMON.
>>
See, that's why I won't get rid of my Pokemon games until one of the following conditions are met:

1) All pokemon are safely evacuated to the latest game.

2) The game cartridge gets fucked up and I lose everything.

3) I die. If this happens, I will put in my will: "Please give my Pokemon games to the kind people of /vp/, a board on 4chan.org. They need not pay, for they have done so with their kindness."
>>
>still have my original pokemon blue tucked in my closet
>the battery probably died years ago
>all my gen 1 pokepals are likely long dead and I never even checked on them
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.