[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know where I can read Pokemon Adventures/Pokemon Special

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: megamilk.png (584KB, 692x1201px) Image search: [Google]
megamilk.png
584KB, 692x1201px
Anyone know where I can read Pokemon Adventures/Pokemon Special XY online? All the sites I've found have shitty formats, like tumblr. An imgur album would be nice too.
pic not related
>>
mangafox. Now gimme more May pics
>>
>mangafox
>>
File: pokemongo_is_shit.jpg (174KB, 800x1038px) Image search: [Google]
pokemongo_is_shit.jpg
174KB, 800x1038px
>>28102015
that shit didnt help. but here you go.
>>
>>28102226
search ''pocket monsters''. Pokemon adventures is mostly written as ''pocket monsters adventures''
>>
>>28101990

Search up "Pokemon Special" on bato.to although they don't have all of the chapters.

Also request more May pics
>>
>>28101990
I'd avise against picking it up right now, the manga is late as fuck and the B2/W2, X/Y and ORAS arcs are all running simultaneously right now and all of them are still pretty early in the storyline.
>>
>>28104250

How in the hell does the author even run three different arcs at once? What is even the release schedule?

I remember having to drop it during Platinum because I couldn't find new chapters because HG/SS started up and it was also going on simultaneously. It was a clusterfuck
>>
>>28104529
I have no fucking clue, all I know it's that there's already like 60 chapters of XY and like 20 of ORAS, but only like 10 of BW2. I can't even find the XY chapters translated anywhere actually. I really wish the author released BW2 stuff faster, I was really liking that arc.
>>
>>28104554

>BW2 came out first
>BW ended on a motherfucking cliffhanger like we haven't seen since FireRed and LeafGreen
>Slower than the games that came after

Listen, the Adventures mangaka is pretty fucking based, so I wanna be optimistic. But what the fuck, man. Just give us the resolution to Black's fate
>>
>>28104609
I don't even care about Black anymore, the new protags were absolutely based and suddenly they don't get any new chapters. I don't know when the next volume comes out but I hope there's some BW2 stuff on it.
>>
>>28104663

All of the protagonists except for Emerald were great, some sooner than others

I should probably at least finish Platinum and HG/SS now that I think about it.

Any chances they'll go crazy and pick up. Sun/Moon as well instead of finishing the current arcs?
>>
>>28104757
I hope not but they might. Also don't go into HG/SS with high hopes, it was pretty terrible imo.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.