[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm playing HG for the first time and holy fuck is the pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1471966683434.jpg (346KB, 540x2932px) Image search: [Google]
1471966683434.jpg
346KB, 540x2932px
I'm playing HG for the first time and holy fuck is the pokemon selection the worst fucking thing. I tried to build a weird team to keep it fresh but even that has me full of regrets. I just beat Whitney with ditto togekiss and gloom. Also why does it feel like every pokemon I want seems to evolve by stone? And why can I only get those stones post game? Fuck this shitty shit
>>
>>28101468
What the actual fuck was that comic. That's some fucked up shit. Why would anyone make a comic about child rape?
>>
>>28101468
Heart Gold?Why not play Sacred Gold instead?
https://gbatemp.net/threads/pok%C3%A9mon-sacred-gold-storm-silver.327567/

Also wtf is with that comic?I know there is a fetish for everything but damn.Or it was made for attention seeking,someone who really went through that wouldn't make cartoons about it.
>>
>>28101745
How'd you get Togekiss in Heart Gold?Bug Catching Contest win?
>>
>>28101745
LOL,Twistedspeedo is such a shitty designed site,i bet it was made to get views.
>>
>>28101468
on the route after koga you can catch mareep. you can get a crobat, jumpluff, yanma, quagsire, nidoran boy or girl, and pineco before battling whitney. if you think all the pokemon are boring why would you even bother playing a gen 2 game. just play X/Y again
>>
>>28101778

Pokeathlon
Bug Catching Contest
Route 14 trainer phonecall
>>
>>28101871
i meant falkner not koga
>>
>>28101550
>2016
>not loving rape a little slut
>>
>>28102146
Taking the bait. I know this is bait, but I just want to say something about this. Sexual assault and rape literally ruins people's lives. No matter what in your brain tries to justify it, it isn't right.

After I was sexually assaulted as a child I stopped being able to sleep. It was an older brother of a friend who's mother babysat me. I was so afraid of having to go through that again I would stay up until I passed out. So many years later and I still have trauma from it. I can't sleep, I have to sleep with a knife, have my cell-phone close and I wake up multiple times during the nights from slight sounds and checking if all my windows and doors are locked and secure.

Fuck anyone who gets off on their fantasies of rape, or assault. I don't care how much it gets you off, you're disgusting.
>>
>>28102971
I was raped and I turned out fine, I guess some of us have better coping skills.
>>
>>28102971
Sorry to hear that?
But still, Internet - 4chins.
If it's socially repulsive, you are going to get at least a thread on /d/ about it, one on /pol/ saying we need more, another one on /tg/ asking how would that happen in 1245 A.C., one on /trash/ with the pics and 94416419 ones on /r9k/ and /s4s/ saying that they could do it better.
>>
>>28102971
WOW! Good for you
>>
>>28102971
Actually I was raped to, so what? Shut the fuck up, cunt. Let people make jokes
>>
>>28102971
good for you. shut the fuck up you stupid little bitch and stop taking everything on the fucking internet so seriously.

Also you lost your virginity as a child? What a whore
>>
>>28102971
nice blog
>>
>>28102971
woah thanks moral police
>>
File: lookmittens.jpg (35KB, 400x504px) Image search: [Google]
lookmittens.jpg
35KB, 400x504px
>>28102971
>>
>>28101468
The original GS was WAY worse.
>>
>>28102971
What makes rape different from being beaten?

It's physical aggression. The only reason you think sexuality makes it worse is because religions taught us that sex is dirty.
>>
>>28107339
It has nothing to do with thinking sex is dirt, if you seriously think so you are a retard
>>
>>28107377
So you admit that's no different than getting beaten
>>
>>28102971
Sounds hot, pls describe your rape

everyone fucking knows it's bad how fucking new are you
>>
>>28102971
use that knife to kill yourself nobody cares
>>
>>28102971
bumping so more people can laugh at you
>>
>>28107484
>>28107466
fuck you
>>
>>28101468
That picture made me lel.
>>
Because GS had trash encounter tables, and instead of improving them at all or even at least compromising version exclusives with the improved Crystal tables, they just copypasted the GS ones.

If you want evolution stones, you can get them all fairly easily from Pokeahtlon.

>>28101871
>Yanma
>1% chance of encountering it

Might as well not even be there. Same issue with Marill outside of Crystal.
>>
>>28107513
i would cause you would probably cry during or after and make me harder
>>
>>28107560

>Marill

Fuck. I remember wanting a Marrill really really badly and trying to find one nighr and day. I cried alot because Marill never appeared. Then came Ruby and Sapphire and Marill was at every single fucking route and then I didn't care about Marill anymore
>>
>>28107339
>>28107389
You're moronic.
>>
>>28102971
I think it would be best that you report this to the police, and maybe try psychological help.
>>
>>28101468
>>28101468
this is why you use a Pokewalker.
>>
>>28107560
What the fuck was with every fucking new Pokemon in HGSS being rare or hard to find?
Marill: one cave halfway through the game
Sudowoodo: only one
Chinchou - go home and fish
Aipom - in a fucking tree
Wooper - I don't fucking know
Murkrow - Fucking Kanto
Misdreavus - Motherfucking Mt. Silver
Houndour - Kanto again, goddamn
Sneasel - Fucking Mt. Silver
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.