[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So What Do You Think? Will The Secret Of The Starters Be Synchro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (3MB, 4000x2828px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4000x2828px
Synchro as in, what happens to ash Greninja, and variants as in, like Alola forms. Different designs/ typings/ etc either based on the time of day or island you evolve them on. What do you think it'll be? I think it could go either way. Here is a quick Pros/Cons thing..,
Synchro Pros
- We still don't know much about it
- If it is related to Z-Moves then that makes sense since Rockruffs collar is shaped like a Z-Bracelet
- The starters final evolutions are humanoid in apperance so Synchro could work
Synchro Cons
- If the secret of the starters where truly special then Greninja shouldn't have gotten a Synchro form
Variant Pros
- Leaks point to Rockruff having more than one evolution
- Alola forms take up only 1 Dex slot so that could happen
- Ground/Fighting type icons on the site where removed but where originally found with the starters so it could mean something
- Day/Night evolutions could be a thing since the games are Sun and Moon
Variant Cons
- How would it fit into the plot of the game?

Discuss... Hopefully we will finally be able to crack the code with out combine efforts
>>
>>28094452
The secret is Rocruff evolves based in the starter you choose, the end.
>>
>>28094452
Varients
>>
>>28094487
I forgot to mention in the OP. That can't be the case. Then it would be just Rockruffs secret and it did mention that The starters and Rockruff all have a secret
>>
Signature Z-moves.
Moves are a big focus of this gen. Kikuyu studies pokémon moves, Z introduced, etc. Despite all types having a move I think the starters and Rockruff will have a signature ones that only they can use.

If we get some kind of bond/synchro form change its possible but the moves are the safe assumption for now.
>>
it's going to be neither

people are looking too far into this, the evolution thing was mentioned once and only in corocoro, its probably nothing

that being said, rockruff probably will have multiple evolutions
>>
Rockruff is gonna evolve depending on day/night. Just like Eevee
>>
It would be cool to have multiple forms of the starter mon. It would allow you to get more personal with the starter you choose, which I think is important if you're battling tons of strangers online.

I never really understood the Synchro thing, if someone could explain it that'd be nice. Is it essentially what Greninja was? So basically human/pokemon hybrids? If so then no, that sounds like shit.

but >>28094487 is the most reasonable answer anyway.
>>
>>28094519
Idk... CoroCoro did say "Secret Evolution" for Rockruff and all Pokemon can learn Z-Moves soo it wouldn't be that special
>>
>>28094508
The secret is that they are connected, but that doesn't mean that they both evolve by similar means.
>>
None of the above. The starters and Rockruff's line have megas, and not many other lines in this gen have them. That's it. Prepare to let down.
>>
>>28094572
>signature z-moves
Meaning they get ones exclusive to them.

Could be an Ash-Greninja thing where their third stages have a transformation when using z-moves.
>>
>>28094508
Itsba secret related to all of them. I used to think it was "the starters + rockruff can do something" but I realised it could simply be "rockruff does something with the starters" if you get what I mean.
>>
I'm starting to think that the secret has nothing to do with forms whatsoever. If it was anything, it is implied it is something unique to them. Alternate evolution, time based, gender based, and even island based are all claimed by other pokemon, they would not stand out.
>>
>>28094557
>if someone could explain it that'd be nice

Your whole human/pokemon hybrid thing is pretty far off the mark lad. Synchro, or rather, Bond Phenomenon is this weird pseudo-mega evolution thing that happens when the Pokemon and the trainer are perfect for each other, and are battling in sync. The mon gets a power boost, and takes on characteristics of its trainer, while the trainer feels any pain inflicted on the pokemon

So yeah, wew convoluted explanation
>>
>>28094770
Sounds like human/pokemon hybrid to me anon.
>>
I couldn't care less because mine is going straight to the PC
>>
>>28094452
Variants hopefully. Synchro is just less-extreme mega evolution.
>>
I absolutely hate the Idea of "Synchro". Having your Pokémon's appearance change to match your hair/clothes is absolutely retarded in every way. It would be the first time I'm really disappointed in GF and truly hate something Pokémon related.
>>
>>28095635
It's one of the cringiest ways the franchise could go. I can just imagine all the synchros deviant art users come up with.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.