[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>New moves / abilities / items thread >Amulet Coin Doubles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1470804087936.jpg (364KB, 512x700px) Image search: [Google]
1470804087936.jpg
364KB, 512x700px
>New moves / abilities / items thread

>Amulet Coin
Doubles the damage and the amount of coins scattered by Pay Day

>Investment
Power changes depending on the amount of coins scattered by Pay Day
>>
That is a cute card!Is it fake or real?I don't really play tcg so I don't know.
>>
File: 37.jpg (71KB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
37.jpg
71KB, 400x560px
>>28092564
It's a real card with altered art. You can tell by the blue around the texts. They just painted over the rest of the card to extend the art. The regular version is boxed in.

I think you can buy their card alters.
>>
Static aura
electric moves are boosted
>>
>>28092506
>>28092606
That's a cool Amulet Coin change, but this card art is fucking great
>>
There's not a lot of Fairy moves yet, so I made a few.

>Dancing Lights
Fairy - Special - 60 BP - 100 Acc - 20 PP
The user fires an array of dancing lights at the target, which might confuse it.

>Magic Missile
Fairy - Special - 40 BP - 100 Acc - 20 PP
The user shoots a concentrated burst of magic at the foe. It can possibly cause the target to flinch.

>Magic Spell
Fairy – Status – 15 PP
The user casts a magic spell that inflicts the opponent with a random status ailment.
>>
>Cut
Guaranteed critical hit when used on Grass types.

>Rock Smash
Guaranteed to lower defense and a 30% chance to cause flinching against Rock types.

>Strength
Deals regular damage to Rock types.
>>
Ability: Fisticuffs

All items are ignored.
>>
>>28092506
>Oxidize
>Ability activates when a Steel type is hit with a water move. Speed becomes lowest, attack is maxed out.

>Copper Wire
>Allows adjacent electric types to share stat boosts
>>
>>28092606
Who does the art? I'd love to purchase shit like this for my favorite mons.
>>
>>28095771
I love this.
>>
>Double Kick
Will do double damage if the second kick connects.

>Double Punch
Fighting - Physical - 50 bp - 100 Acc - 20pp
Has a random chance to use Fire, Ice or Thunder punch for each hit.
>>
>Quickdraw
The user’s first move used in battle gains priority.

>Bizarre
Has 30% chance of confusing attacking opponents upon contact.

>Daredevil
Big boost in attack power, but receive recoil damage with every attack.

>Nocturnal
Raises speed at night
>>
>>28095691
Change Magic Spell to Pixie Dust. "Spells" and witchy stuff are a Psychic type thing.
>>
>>28096252
Fantastic
>>
>>28096013
>look at the bottom right
Naoyo Kimura
>>
>>28096509
Sounds good.
>>
File: ZlrCZd8.gif (499KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
ZlrCZd8.gif
499KB, 400x306px
>>28092506
>Steel Wing (Steel-Physical)
50 BP, 80 Acc, Has same effect as Rapid Spin

>Dual Chop (Dragon-Physical)
40 BP, 100 Acc, Hits twice. Each hit has an increased crit ratio

>Bone Haunt (Ghost-Physical)
70 BP, 90 Acc, Has a 50% chance of switching out the target. Alolan Marowak's new signature move

>Tricky Chant (Ghost-Status)
90 Acc. Removes one random move on the target and replaces it with a random move that one of its teammates know until the target faints or switches out. Will fail on Pokemon already affected by the move, and Pokemon with a status ailment.

>Rebound Shot (Steel-Special)
40 BP, 85 Acc. Does damage, then hits again at the end of the turn for 20 BP, even if either Pokemon switches out. User can still use moves during the turns Rebound Shot is active. Type advantages still apply.

>Virus Cannon (Poison-Special)
90 BP, 100 Acc. Changes target's ability to Immunity until it switches out.

>Wish Dish (Ability)
Whenever an opponent Pokemon heals HP, a Pokemon with Wish Dsih regains 1/16 of it's maximum HP. Does not work when the HP is healed from Wish Dish.

>Pester (Ability)
Damaging moves gain a 30% chance to make the target flinch, and a 10% chance to raise the opponent's Attack by 1 stage.

>Miasma (Ability)
Non-poison and non-flying types get a 10% decrease in Accuracy (does not stack with Bright Powder).
>>
>>28098577
Some of these are fucking brilliant.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.