[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PTCG/O General: Batto edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 72

File: image.jpg (186KB, 612x845px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 612x845px
New? Start here
>http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg
>http://pastebin.com/gPEnw6GW

How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>complete all Trainer Challenges for loadsa packs to kickstart your collection
>play through using basic decks to unlock them for versus play, then switch to theme decks from the store for extra packs
>grind prizes/coins on Versus Mode theme ladder
>enter theme format tournaments whenever possible using coins
>using your winnings from the last two steps, enter ticket tournaments. You'll get tradable shit from those
>trade packs/chests for the cards in a deck you actually want to build
>don't open packs before you have a solid deck, YOU EARNED THOSE, DON'T WASTE THEM ON SOME SHITTY HOLO RARE AND 9X KRABBY
>public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers
>occasionally the thread isn't entirely anti-social and can get you deals on cards

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth right now, look for the PTCGO forums in the trading section.
>Your old IRL cards are probably fake or not worth caring about. Check TrollandToad and eBay instead of asking.

Old thread >>28068366

ToTT: Which of the two GX cards do you think has a bigger potential?
>>
>>28088737
>ToTT: Which of the two GX cards do you think has a bigger potential?
I'm going to try for a psychic version of Aromatisse/Xerneas/M Gard with Lunala. I can't think of any direct synergy right now, but to be fair I haven't bothered looking at any psychic card since seeing Lunala.

Couldn't really care less for Solgaleo.
>>
Is it worth trading 2 Furious Fists for 1 Steam Siege pack?
>>
File: pack ratios.png (22KB, 580x412px) Image search: [Google]
pack ratios.png
22KB, 580x412px
>>28088785
Sure.
>>
>>28088785
depends if you play standard. Furious fists will be rotated out
>>
>>28088796
>>28088798

Yea i will play standard. I need to get Steam Siege or RS packs to trade.
>>
How exactly are GX cards going to work? They have no energy costs or HP.
>>
>>28088866
They're pre-release sneak peeks. They'll have energy costs and hp, you doofus. They just haven't shown what they'll be yet. Probably still balancing the cards.
>>
>>28088882
Still, they'll probably be broken as fuck.
>>
>>28088892
>the pokemon trading card game introducing new broken as fuck archetypes and/or cards which are in nearly every deck
nah i don't buy it
>>
>>28088914
to be fair who could really have predicted shaymin would be in every single deck?
>>
>>28088966
literally everyone
>>
>>28088966
>>28089000
With an emphasis on draw power and having a free hand fill on a colorless pokemon that bounces itself into the hand? Yeah. They saw this coming. Otherwise, it wouldn't have been on a popular, cute legendary like Shaymin.
>>
>Lose match
>Going over the last turn a couple of minutes later
>Realise that I could've won but didn't play my cards right
Goddammit. That guy was a cocky shit, too.
>>
>>28089359

>win match because opponent didn't release I couldn't attack with Volcanion twice in a row and I was going to deck out

lmaoing@that dude
>>
File: 180px-UxieLegendsAwakened43.jpg (19KB, 180x249px) Image search: [Google]
180px-UxieLegendsAwakened43.jpg
19KB, 180x249px
>>28088966
>>
Alakazam or mewtwo?
>>
>>28089701

mewtwo is braindead so mewtwo
>>
File: Whose laughter.gif (251KB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
Whose laughter.gif
251KB, 300x165px
>Yanmega Break vs Mega Mewtwo
>Opponent starts rolling a bit
>"Get with the meta. Play something better."
>Plays Garbodor
>"How does it feel knowing your deck is useless?"
>Me: "Oh no! My Battle Compressors are rotating out! Whatever will I do?!"
>"No, I meant in this match."
>My turn
>Battle Compressor
>Sycamore
>Forest of Giant Plants->Combee->Vespiqueen->DCE
>Swing and take out M Mewtwo
>Lysandre next turn and take out Garb
>"Come fight me in a week when your deck is useless."
>Forfeit

THERE IS NO GREATER FEELING. Fuck Mega Mewtwo, though. Hate that deck.
>>
>>28089863
How does it feel knowin your deck will be useless in four days?
>>
File: Yans.png (818KB, 1006x634px) Image search: [Google]
Yans.png
818KB, 1006x634px
>>28089894
Pretty eh. Unless I'm missing something, only Battle Compressor and Az are rotating. Vespiqueen will be a tad slower without Battle Compressor and the reintroduction of Karen, but otherwise it should be fine. The deck won't be as potent, but I'm sure I'll figure something out.

Pretty sure that kid was working off a list she found. She kept adding DCEs to her Mega Mewtwo instead of Psychic energies, so it was only hitting for 30 damage despite it having 5 energies attached. That, and she was edgy as shit, so I'm guessing she's young and doesn't quite get the deck.
>>
>>28089963
>Unless I'm missing something
Oh, and Bursting Balloon. That actually helps a lot. That'll hurt to take out.

It's a straight up counter to NM. I'll probably keep this list and build a second, meta-appropriate deck so I can keep running this in Expanded if I'm feeling saucy.
>>
>>28089963
>Unless I'm missing something,

Vespiquen is fucking useless without compressor.
>>
I have a league challenge tomorrow. Not sure if I want to play vileplume toolbox or audino. Suggestions?
>>
File: Schiggy.png (7KB, 521x547px) Image search: [Google]
Schiggy.png
7KB, 521x547px
>>28090019
>Meta killer vs. Memedino

Depends on the people you'll be playing. If Night March is running rampent for its last week, then go for the memes. Otherwise, go for the flower power.
>>
>>28090016
>Slower =/= Useless
Vespiqueen isn't useless without compressor. It is, however, useless with Karen in the mix.
>>
I'm currently building a Bronzong/Genesect EX deck, which relies heavily on Compressors. Should I just switch to something else before the rotation?
>>
>>28090071
You've got four days to enjoy it if you do want to use the Compressor. Otherwise, pick something else to take its place. That, or switch to Expanded.
>>
should i buy a scale to weigh booster packs like those faggots on youtube? I just want the codes and mega/break cards
>>
>>28089708
clearly mewtwo isn't the only braindead one here
>>
>>28090087
For the amount of packs you would need to buy to have everything just buy the single.
>>
File: GUgmjBP.jpg (57KB, 960x764px) Image search: [Google]
GUgmjBP.jpg
57KB, 960x764px
also, holy shit why is this game so addicting. it's worse than csgo
>>
File: 1471329286362.jpg (55KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471329286362.jpg
55KB, 500x480px
>>28090098
i have a lot of rares I don't want.

can i just take out the mega/break cards and put two rares and seal it up with an iron and refund it?
>>
>>28090111
You could not be a nigger and not scam.

You are channeling so many niggawatts into the Jew sensory part of your brain they you are willing to down money to help you steal. Just buy the singles.
>>
File: 1471752780741.png (185KB, 500x719px) Image search: [Google]
1471752780741.png
185KB, 500x719px
>>28090123
bruh. all my first/second gen holo rares were thrown out 3 years ago without me knowing. I just want my childhood back

where's the best place to buy them? where is the best place to sell them? i just want these shiny things goddamn.
>>
>>28090088

You should have some self confidence m8
>>
>>28090087
>>28090111
>>28090158
I hate literally everything about all of these posts. Good luck scamming Walmart out of their pokemon cards and please don't come back.

It's already been said, but you'll save a lot of time, money, and moral fiber if you just buy the singles.
>>
Are there any cards in the standard rotation that let me move energy from my opponent's benched pokemon to their active pokemon?
>>
>>28090466

Slowking and then lysandre :^)
>>
>>28090498
Don't really want to rely on coin flips, but I didn't think about moving them on the bench to Lysandre. I can't find anything reliable.
>>
>>28090040
Given my meta that means I am playing memedino. I am glad I bought them Friday after seeing the water audino player on stream. I only paid 3$ and 5$ fur regular and EX.
>>
File: Screenshot_45.png (1MB, 1029x557px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_45.png
1MB, 1029x557px
If I make a mewtwo deck should I toss this in there just for a rainy day?
>>
>>28090747
Seems like a good idea, I have two Mews in my Mewtwo deck, if I had M Mewtwo I'd throw it in there
>>
File: 1441449356630.gif (607KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1441449356630.gif
607KB, 300x169px
>playing theme
>opponent down to 2 price cards, while I still have 6
>he forces me to switch to Simipour
>use Recycle
>Shauna the next turn
>Gyarados and Rough seas
>mfw

God I love a good turnaround
>>
File: 1427742147380.png (61KB, 534x233px) Image search: [Google]
1427742147380.png
61KB, 534x233px
>ask opponent not to concede because my daily challenge is dealing damage with fire pokemon
>they immediately concede before i can strike a single blow
>>
File: IMG_20160827_080941.jpg (97KB, 517x697px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160827_080941.jpg
97KB, 517x697px
>computer dies
>turns out I can't play on my Chromebook

God dammmit.

Also, anyone know what's up with these Legendary Battle decks? Are they just like the Battle Area decks, only with three, or are they three separate theme decks they are releasing before Evolutions? I don't remember anything like this before.
>>
Got myself a few Steam Siege Codes today, traded for 3 giratina-ex. What are good decks I can use them in?
>>
>enemy has to do damage to win his challenge
>I will not let him do any damage
>how can I do this???
>I WILL CONCEDE BEFORE THE BATTLE STARTS

The ultimate strategy
>>
>>28091970
Darkrai or Xerneas Break
>>
>>28092082
You are the second coming of Sun Tzu
>>
Random thought, would pokemon tcg meta be broken or changed at all if suddenly they decided to go back to traditional mulligan rules?

That is to say at the beginning of the duel that you can choose to draw a new hand but at the cost of drawing one less card? Rather than what it is now.
>>
>>28092377
With how much draw support there is in Pokemon it'd probably end up broken.
>>
File: M5hUQ7W.jpg (1MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
M5hUQ7W.jpg
1MB, 2988x5312px
>>28092377
>That is to say at the beginning of the duel that you can choose to draw a new hand but at the cost of drawing one less card?
You're thinking of Magic, this was never a rule in Pokemon.
For Base Set, you ONLY mulligan if you have no Basics in hand. You can't mulligan whenever you want. And for every mulligan, your opponent had to draw either 1 or 2 cards (their choice), with no option to draw 0. This is how Barrier Mewtwo functioned.

Later on, this was changed to be 0 or 1 card. No other changes to mulligan have happened, as far as I remember.

Pic related is the only scan I can find of the rules online. If this isn't good enough, I have an opened Machamp deck from back then, the one that came with a VHS. I'll take pics if you want, but I really don't want to dig through my closet.
>>
File: Screenshot_46.png (1MB, 1257x724px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_46.png
1MB, 1257x724px
Can anyone give me some feedback on this? I know I am probably doing some unconventional things here with some lesser cards, but I am working with less than a month in the game. Obviously give advice even if it is expensive though just for future reference.
>>
>>28092611
I'm sorry, I thought someone would think I was saying pokemon had these mulligan rules at some point so I tried to pre-empt that with saying traditional rather than old.

Apologies anon, I just meant if they followed the more commonly practiced mulligan rules.
>>
>>28092654
Drop the dangerous energy since only Yveltal would use it (Zoroark is better with DCE). Fury belt can also go since you only have the one damage change mewtwo and yveltal to use it. Add 2 more vs seeker if you have them.
>>
>>28092686
If it followed MGT mulligan rules then the game would change a bit. Propagate Eggs would actually be a safe card to include in decks in Extended due to never fearing it as a starter.
Shaymemes also be a way safer card.
>>
>>28092737
>Fury belt can also go since you only have the one damage change mewtwo and yveltal to use it
I don't fully know all the terms for this game so could you explain this further, and sadly I don't have more vs seekers, but I will look for a way to get some. I am trying to find trades for my jolteon, was hoping to get more mewtwos but that could take a while.
>>
So as long as there is a reprint or w/e of a trainer in current rotation I can use my outdated ones? Like VS seeker from phantom will be ok since the SR in RS is still in right?
>>
>>28093335

Yes. You could use your Seeker from gen 3 if you wanted to.
>>
>>28093360
>picked up the fairy 750 damage challenge
>only got the sylveon deck
It's been over an hour and I barely made half of the required damage, why is this deck so terrible?
>>
File: Evolutions-French-Cards.jpg (354KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Evolutions-French-Cards.jpg
354KB, 1920x1080px
>They're half assing the card layout and just copying the Japanese version for Evolutions
I don't understand how this set can be so amazing looking at the Japanese version and so shit looking at the english version, even thought it's the exact same shit.

LITERALLY all they had to do was copy the US Base Set layout, and they can't even manage that.
>>
>>28093849
The fuck? Doesn't this set come out in like three months? We have ENGLISH leaks this early?
>>
>>28093892
French, but yeah.
>>
File: Evolutions-Spirit-Link-Cards.jpg (242KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Evolutions-Spirit-Link-Cards.jpg
242KB, 1920x1440px
>>28093849
a-a-at least the trainers are going to look okay

>>28093892
They have to produce this shit months in advance.
>>
>>28093912
>Spirit Links for Gen I Starters
>AS BLACKSMITH ROTATES OUT
It looks like they're reprinting the XY Megas too, since we see Crisis Vine Venusaur and Hydro Bombard Tortank there.

Also, it's CONFIRMED that they're still balancing cards around CP4. That extra [C] on Nidoking Break is making me genuinely upset
>>
So since I'm shilling everywhere anyway...

Anyone willing to trade x3 Delinquent, x3 Rough Seas, and x2 Water Duplicate Frogs for a Steam Siege pack?

Not sure if I'm overpricing/underpricing to be honest.
>>
>>28093975
Put it on Public and you'll get it done. You should ask for more than that, too.
>>
>>28093975
I've traded a single rough seas for a single steam siege pack on the trade thing before.
>>
>>28094005
You were scammed on that friend.

>>28093992
Hmm, how much is an uncommon/common to a pack ratio? I was thinking of maybe asking for 4 delinquents and possibly one other thing.

Trade sites rank them WAY too high.
>>
>>28093968
Whats CP4?
>>
>beating Darkrai/Giratina, Greninja, Waterbox, and other top tier decks with M(eme) Steelix

The revolution is here.
>>
>>28094044
>You were scammed on that friend.
Please read. I gave a rough seas and received a pack. I've done this with giant plant forests, I've done this with dive balls.
There's no reason for anyone to give that poster three of anything for a pack when it's easy to just get packs for singles of them on the trade thing.
>>
>>28094116
Then you've been scamming. Uncommons are worth 0.1 at best. You can get 10+ of most of them off a single pack.

I mean, the forums lists Rough Seas at fucking 0.33. You literally jewed a child/retard.
>>
>>28094195
>You literally jewed a child/retard.
And is there a problem with that?
>>
>>28094116
>i scammed a retard who doesn't into market values
I'm not going to change my prices because a lot of retards are putting talonflame at like a value of 2 packs for one.
>>
>>28094240
Absolutely not and I even recommend everyone here do the same.
Just saying that your price is wrong and your advice for a new buyer is going to ruin him. 1 pack for a single Rough Seas? Really?
>>
>>28094266
Oh I'm not telling him to make that trade, I'm just saying no one here should be kind and do that when they could just rip idiots off.
In another way, he can look at it as "Wow, if they can get a pack for a .33 common, then I can get all this shit for a single pack no problem on the trade thing".
>>
>>28094288
>kind

>>28094195
>>28093992
The pack is being sold at LESS than the actual cost of the pack.

Rough seas isn't worth .33, that's the forum price which is jacked.
>>
>>28091615
I also want to know this
>>
>>28093849
Translations are up:

Mewtwo-EX – Psychic – HP180
[C] Energy Absorption: Attach an Energy card from your discard pile to this Pokemon.
[P] Recover: Heal 60 damage from this Pokemon.
[P][C][C][C] Psyburn: 110 damage.

Dragonite-EX – Colorless – HP180
Ability: Elevation
When you play this Pokemon from your hand on to your Bench, you may search your discard pile for 2 Pokemon and put them into your hand.
[C][C][C][C] Hyper Beam: 130 damage. Discard an Energy attached to your opponent’s Active Pokemon.

Pidgeot-EX – Colorless – HP170
[C] Mimic: If this Pokemon was damaged by an attack during your opponent’s last turn, this attack does the same amount of damage to your opponent’s Active Pokemon.
[C][C][C] Feather Throw: 80 damage. This attack does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance when damaging the Bench.)

M Pidgeot-EX – Colorless – HP220
[C][C][C] Mach Cyclone: 130 damage. You may have your opponent switch his or her Active Pokemon with 1 of his or her Benched Pokemon.

Nidoking BREAK – Psychic – HP180
[P][P][C] Toxic Pierce: 120 damage. Your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Poisoned. Put 2 damage counters instead of 1 on it between turns.

Looks like they're all based on the Base Set cards, just made into EXs and Breaks.
That Mewtwo doesn't specify Basics so it might be better than Damage Swap?
Dragonite looks AMAZING.
Pidgeot and Nidoking are garbage.
>>
>>28094580
Dragonite looks good.
>>
>>28094580
Massive nostalgia waves coming from Dragonite and Mewtwo, Dragonite's Ability obviously being based on Fossil Dragonite's Poke Power and Mewtwo being kind of a mix of Rocket's Mewtwo (THREE ATTACKS) and the promo mewtwo that didn't get BASED Christopher Rush artwork in the US version, what with Energy Absorption and Psyburn.

Liking the cards, but still quite upset about the card layout being so half-assed.
>>
>>28094580
I'm not too knowledgeable about the meta unfortunately but that pidgeot seems like a decent filler mon.
>>
>>28093849
>that Gyarados
muh nostalgia
>>
File: Surfing-Pikachu-Evolutions.jpg (63KB, 520x610px) Image search: [Google]
Surfing-Pikachu-Evolutions.jpg
63KB, 520x610px
>>28094708
Wait until you see some of the other "new" cards from this set.
>>
>>28094728
What's a good site for compiled spoilers for new sets?
>>
>>28094792
Pokebeach is posting all of them right now.

This shit isn't even out in Japan yet, though.
>>
>>28094728
>100% Straight reprint
FINALLY
>>
>>28094682
Your opponent gets to choose what gets to switch in, meaning outside of very specific situations, it's not a very good effect.
130 damage also isn't anything significant; if you're not going to OHKO, you need to have a very good secondary effect to justify running it, and this just isn't one.

Some viable Megas that can attack for [X][C][C] or less:
>M Rayquaza
>M Audino
>M Alakazam
>M Mewtwo
>M Gardevoir (both)
>M Sceptile
>M Scizor
Meaning M Pidgeot's utility needs to either surpass all those cards, or fill a niche that those don't. And it doesn't.

As for regular Pidgeot EX, Mimic is pointless since it doesn't copy the attack's effect, and Feather Throw is "eh" at best, although not necessarily bad.
>>
>>28094728
>>28094827
That is going to be a very disappointing secret rare to pull.
>>
>>28094799
I was hoping for something more like mythicspoiler for Pokemon.
>>
>>28094894
I was actually talking about regular Pidgeot, the mega seemed underwhelming compared to other megas especially for its attack costs.

I assumed mimic copied attack effects too, it's worse than I thought then.
>>
>>28094903
It doesn't look foil so it might just be a regular rare that's above the set number because it was a promo back in the day.

IIRC, back in Gen IV the "secret rare" nostalgia cards were no rarer than other standard Foil cards.
>>
>>28093968
>it's CONFIRMED that they're still balancing cards around CP4

Most Japanese tournaments are played in the Expanded format here, so CP4 wouldn't actually affect their thinking at all until next year.

>>28094089
A Japanese reprint set that has no English equivalent.

>>28093892
They've printed all the language versions at the same time for at least a year, probably longer. I wish they'd just start releasing them at least roughly the same time too since they clearly could.
>>
>>28095057
>A Japanese reprint set that has no English equivalent.

Are those cards allowed at worlds?
>>
File: image.jpg (287KB, 931x937px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287KB, 931x937px
>Mega Blastoise EX still won't be playable even with the spirit link
>>
>>28095112
Even though the TCG is designed in Japan, sells a shitload more product in Japan, and is more popular in Japan,
Worlds is US rules and sets.
It's also taken place exclusively in the US outside of once where it was in Canada.
Fun fact: it's been in Hawaii more than any other state, with California coming in second and Florida in third.

Meaning all these cards are going to be balanced around CP4 and Japan's other reprints (they got Blacksmith in Primal Clash, for example). Expect them to never, ever be viable in the West, since garbage like Nidoking Break sure as fuck isn't topping an Expanded tournament.

>>28095279
Meanwhile Japan gets Blacksmith to make FF M Charizard Y very, very playable.
And M Charizard X might be good as well, especially with new garbage like Clawitzer. It's just a better M Ray.
>>
Is there any new feature for the client when the new rotation comes out?
>>
>>28089863
>>"Get with the meta. Play something better."
is this you or him? You both sound like dicks.
>>
So now that the Gen 1 starters have spirit links any chance they'll be playable?

M Vanusaur has a 100% paralyze but I don't see how you could power it up fast enough to be good. If floette was still around maybe; that would give you a 310 HP tank or at least 250 to dodge M Ray. Maybe expanded.

>>28095345
I don't think any of the Charizards would be playable. Generation's maybe but the down side to the other 2 is too big. Sure they can blow something up but 5 energy is too big even with Clawitzer. Charizard does have the best base EX of the three so the deck would have that going for it.

I also don't think Blastoise is very good it's just out classed by so many things. You could maybe make a deck around rapid spin and hydro bombardment to spread damage and healing your self with rough seas.
>>
File: shiny trainers.jpg (294KB, 982x644px) Image search: [Google]
shiny trainers.jpg
294KB, 982x644px
Anyone else autistically collect reverse holos of trainer/special energies?
>>
>>28095763
Generations Charizard is trash. I'm not even going to discuss it.

FF Charizard Y is [F][F][C][C][C]. Blacksmith + DCE + Mega Turbo sets it up in one turn, and it needs no ulterior cards like Sky Field to swing.
For reference, the base Charizard with [F][F][C][C] on 150 was tiered at one point, and Entei with the same cost is used normally.

Charizard X doesn't have Blacksmith once it evolves, but it has access to DDE.
Giratina operates just fine off [G][P][C][C], and that's with Elixer over Turbo.
>>
>>28095849
Generations Charizard isn't terrible when you average 200 damage, but Y is more consistent even though you dies really fast.
>>
>>28095796
no but any reason you do this anon? I'd understand collecting fullarts of trainers, some of them look really good
>skyla HNNNNNNG
>>
>>28088966
>to be fair who could really have predicted shaymin would be in every single deck?
i hope this was sarcasm
>>
>>28095796
Yes, actually
It makes them feel extra important for my autistic imagined adventures, especially stadiums and such
>>
File: Starmie-BREAK-Evolutions.jpg (53KB, 540x378px) Image search: [Google]
Starmie-BREAK-Evolutions.jpg
53KB, 540x378px
Starmie BREAK – Water – HP130
BREAK Evolution – Evolves from Starmie
[W] Turbo Star: This attack does 100 damage to each of your opponent’s Pokemon BREAK. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)
Starmie BREAK retains the attacks, Abilities, Weakness, Resistance, and Retreat Cost of its previous Evolution.

Starmie is now bad because its break is bad.
>>
>>28096610
That is the most situational attack of all time. Just get to the trainers already.
>>
>>28096644
Found a vid, paused it as soon as ghastly came up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEwnJdnoLWU&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>28096904
>that Drowzee
>two energy for 10 and confusion

Holy shit this set is just bad.
>>
File: Venusaur.jpg (80KB, 1270x677px) Image search: [Google]
Venusaur.jpg
80KB, 1270x677px
Looks like the cards like Bulbasaur and Venusaur on the 20th anniversary site are not all in the set.
>>
Love this art. Shame about the attacks tho
>>
>>28096904
This sounds scummy as fuck
>>
File: Ninetales Break.jpg (87KB, 945x646px) Image search: [Google]
Ninetales Break.jpg
87KB, 945x646px
Discard all fire energy. 10 + 60 for each fire discarded. Not bad if you were already using stadium lock ninetales in a fire deck.
>>
File: Machamp Break.jpg (91KB, 955x648px) Image search: [Google]
Machamp Break.jpg
91KB, 955x648px
During your next turn this pokemon's attacks do 100 more damage to the opponent's active pokemon.
>>
>>28097091
Oh man, I would adore this card with DE Ninetales in expanded. Too bad it's too slow for that format.

>>28097130
Trash.
>>
File: SHEEEEEEH.gif (1MB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
SHEEEEEEH.gif
1MB, 499x281px
>>28088737
>We've reached the point where we can simply knock out a pokemon for no cost

Holy fuck. Power creep, much?
>>
File: Beedrill.jpg (57KB, 560x712px) Image search: [Google]
Beedrill.jpg
57KB, 560x712px
40x the number of Beedrill in play to one of your opponent's pokemon.
>>
Where's the best place i can buy ROS codes?
>>
>>28097171
Just noticed that Beedrill is number 7. So they advertised Butterfree on the site, but there is only space for Caterpie and Metapod. That's lame.
>2 M Venusaur
>3 Caterpie
>4 Metapod
>5 Weedle
>>
Good news, Dragonite is 106/108, which means two full art trainer cards and then 3 secret rares as Surfing Pikachu is 111/108.

Hoping for a FA Misty and it's as lewd as JP's Misty's Tears.
>>
File: Misty.jpg (56KB, 565x682px) Image search: [Google]
Misty.jpg
56KB, 565x682px
>>28097246
I wouldn't want to waste an FA Misty on something as shit as Misty's Determination.
>>
>>28097289
It's either that or Oak so far.
>>
>>28097043
That would be pretty shitty considering that charizard is already confirmed
>>
>>28097150
its not yet done, its a preview.
>>
File: Porygon.jpg (49KB, 537x713px) Image search: [Google]
Porygon.jpg
49KB, 537x713px
>>28097335
You know all those awesome gym leader Supporters they showed on the site? There is space for a single one between the Charizard Spirit Link and Energy Retreival. So probably Erika's Maids since that was previewed along side Oak, Charizard and Pikachu.

Also, Porygon can change the opponent's type to make them discard special energy.
>>
>>28097150
Newfag detected
>>
File: Electrode.jpg (57KB, 549x718px) Image search: [Google]
Electrode.jpg
57KB, 549x718px
KO electrode during your turn to attach it as a special double lightning energy to a lightning pokemon.
>>
>>28097421
So, no venusaur/blastoise?
>>
>>28097721
Venuasaur is definitely out. Blastoise looks unlikely too since Japan needs a Growlithe and Arcanine for their Arcanine Break promo.
>16 Ninetales Break
>21 Blastoise EX

There's two possible ways to fill the gap

>17 Growlither
>18 Arcanine
>19 Ponyta
>20 Magmar

>17 Magmar or Ponyta
>18 Squirtle
>19 Wartortle
>20 Blastoise
>>
>>28097815
This is bullshit, each day I hate charizard more and more
>>
File: trainers.jpg (38KB, 288x460px) Image search: [Google]
trainers.jpg
38KB, 288x460px
>>28097421
A small correction, there are 5 trainer slots left. Two between Blastoise Spirit Link and Energy Retrieval, and three after the Pidgeot Spirit Link.
>>
File: photo.jpg (1MB, 1534x2356px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
1MB, 1534x2356px
>>28095796
I try to go though and make all my deck Holo and max rairty, unless I like a different art of a card. For example the Base Set DCE
>>
>>28098317
Man I love those vs seekers (DPP era, forgot the exact set)
>>
>>28088888
>>
What's the lowest price i can get Shaymin-EX? Is 22 packs a good number?
>>
>>28098317
>Not FRLG Reverse Holo Vs. Seeker
Fucking plebeians I swear to god.
>>
>>28098800
I've been trying to get some, I just don't have that kind of money.

>I'm working on it, I swear I'm not a pleb
>>
>>28098800
Supreme victors art is far superior
>>
Venusaur spirit link? Awesome.
>>
>>28093849
no-one cares Jeff.
>>
>>28099081
Not confirmed but 99% likely.
>>
>>28097171
No one talking about the Stage 2 GRASS Pokemon (Forest of Giant Fucking Plants) that can snipe for 120 off two energies?
>>
>>28099172
120 HP is a bit squishy and you're going to have trouble getting 4 of them out for the 160 damage.
>>
>>28099172
You need 3 Weedle, 3 Kakuna, 3 Beedrill, 1 Forest and 2 Energies to do 120 damage.

Its a lot of setup for a 120hp mon and 120 damage.
>>
>>28099203
>>28099238
Well, we can see decks like Yanmega Break consistently getting out multiple evolutions very quickly. Sure, they abuse Compressor + Revitalizer, but Grass is easily one of the most consistent decks when it comes to getting this sort of thing done.

I'm not saying this Beedrill will necessarily be great, but there's definitely some potential here.
>>
>gardevoir has like 3 spirit link prints
>gen 1 starters have special reprinted spirit links
>lucario cant have 1
>>
File: 1080470.jpg (284KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
1080470.jpg
284KB, 450x325px
So, i've been playingfor a coouple of days now and i've managed to build something that wins 60% of the time. What do you guys think of this deck, need help to improve it,

Pic related, it's my mvp.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 21

* 1 Audino-EX FAC 84
* 1 Lugia FAC 78
* 2 Chesnaught BREAK BKT 12
* 3 Chespin XY 12
* 1 Chespin BKT 9
* 3 Quilladin XY 13
* 1 Quilladin BKT 10
* 2 Chesnaught XY 14
* 3 Pansage KSS 2
* 2 Simisage XY 11
* 1 Pinsir BKT 3
* 1 Virizion AOR 12

##Trainer Cards - 24

* 2 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 1 Wally ROS 94
* 2 Ultra Ball DEX 102
* 1 Lysandre FLF 90
* 2 Professor's Letter BKT 146
* 1 Professor Sycamore XY 122
* 1 Evosoda XY 116
* 1 Fisherman BKT 136
* 1 Pokémon Center Lady FLF 93
* 2 Skyla BKT 148
* 1 Forest of Giant Plants AOR 74
* 1 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 2 Tierno KSS 39
* 1 Rocky Helmet BCR 133
* 2 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 2 Level Ball NXD 89
* 1 Energy Retrieval BLW 92

##Energy - 15

* 4 Double Colorless Energy FAC 114
* 11 Grass Energy Energy 1

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******
>>
File: 1461566456585.png (4MB, 1100x6940px) Image search: [Google]
1461566456585.png
4MB, 1100x6940px
>>28099367
Read the OP
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
Someone needs to make a website that lets you play Pokemon TCG while giving you access to all the cards for free like all the Yugioh online websites/programs.
>>
>>28099557
http://tcgone.net/
It's even automated and in-browser.
Have fun only playing Base Set or Standard with the same ten people.
>>
>>28094580
What's bad about Nidoking? 140 damage is alright for 3 energy, right? Is it because of the stage?
>>
What are a few reverse holo rares from Call of Legends worth? I have about 20 rares, 7 are reverse or standard, and about 100+ various other cards from the set.
>>
>>28099745
It's worse than Luxray, previously the absolute worst Break.
>>
>>28099342
>special reprinted spirit links
This is the first time they get spirits links
>>
>>28099820
You can't say that for certain until we see the regular Nidoking.
>>
Best pack?
>>
>>28099894
We already did see the Nidoking, in Steam Siege.
>>
File: Pointy water pokemon.png (227KB, 520x240px) Image search: [Google]
Pointy water pokemon.png
227KB, 520x240px
>>28099925
You're right. The Starmies in XY base, primal clash, and breakthrough prevented a new one from appearing in Evolutions.
>>
>>28099367
Chesnaught is simply not a great card to build around. However, even at that, this list is laughable, I don't even know where to start.

Step 1, get yourself a full playset of FoGP. Also you need four Vs Seeker for this and every other deck you'll ever build.

It's just a mess and it'd be all day fixing it. I'll try build one here instead of talking for 2000 words, but honestly Chesnaught is just not good.
>>
>>28099745
The most glaring issue is that it, the Nidoking in SS, PC Nidoqueen, and virtually every Psychic we've seen so far are all blatantly reliant on Dimension Valley, a card that just rotated out but is legal exclusively in Japan for the next two years.

But other than that, for a Stage 3 Pokemon to be worth it, it either needs to be extremely fast and efficient (this isn't) OR either it or the Stage 2 you play it on has to be absolutely nuts (this isn't, SS Nidoking isn't either). Even if they print a new Nidoking that's extremely good, there will be very little reason to run this Break alongside it unless there's some ridiculous synergy somewhere.

140 damage for [P][P][C] with virtually no secondary effect (that poison is a joke) is extremely below curve, and even D Valley doesn't fix this.

For an example of what I mean, think of Circle Circuit Raichu and its Break, where the former wins tournaments and no one runs the latter.
>>
Did Binder Guy stop posting?
>>
>>28099557
Or you can git gud
>>
So with XY era now coming to an end, were there any Megas that didn't get a card at all? I know Sableye didn't, but was there anything else?
>>
>Decide to pick up two RS boosters before heading to bed
>Second one has Shaymin-EX

oosh
>>
File: kobRGDJ.jpg (276KB, 1286x901px) Image search: [Google]
kobRGDJ.jpg
276KB, 1286x901px
>>28093849
it's been a good year as a mewtwo fan desu. add in the sister card to the tin promo, and the full art promo from the super premium box.

so many new mewtwo cards within a 1 year period
>>
No one ITT can beat my steel deck
>>
>>28100314
lopunny, banette, latias, abomasnow, sharpedo, camerupt and sabeleye.

Maybe more I can't remember.
>>
>>28100314
Pinsir, Medicham, Banette, Abomasnow, Sableye, Sharpedo, Camerupt, Latias, Lopunny
It's worth noting that Sharpedo and Camerupt both got an EX in Primal Clash, and Latias got an EX in a Gen V pack.
>>
>>28100330
Full art and everything, a bit sad it's trade-locked but they are crucial for deck-building
>>
File: rbSOuCV.jpg (131KB, 1462x681px) Image search: [Google]
rbSOuCV.jpg
131KB, 1462x681px
>>28100349
i even forgot about these dudes
>>
>>28100367
Post name
I'll even stream it
>>
>>28100306
>git gud
>by investing time for a competitive advantage
found the breedfag
>>
File: .png (1MB, 2325x1287px) Image search: [Google]
.png
1MB, 2325x1287px
70% win ratio after 60 games. What do you think?
>>
Is there a list of cards from the XY sets that were just rotated out that have reprints in newer sets? I just went through all my current shit and found a handful, but I can't tell if I don't have both, and I'd rather not look at one card at a time.

>miss out on two tournaments because I'm still running my Plasma deck at League
>Sit away from the tournament today trying to finish my XY deck
>Realize as I'm getting cards together that 90% is Phantom Forces, and was just rotated out
>>
>>28100905
How can you be so incompetent at a childrens game?
>>
>>28100044
Yeah, i really want a 4 FoGP but that's all i got so far, same with the vs seekers.

Thanks for the reply though,
>>
>>28100992
I'm lazy and got really far behind. I only just moved my BW stuff out of my main box to put my XY stuff in.

My incompetence has nothing to do with this.
>>
Opinions/advice about my deck? I'm having a lot of trouble with mewtwo and I'm looking for something to swap out the blacksmiths for. Maybe delinquent?

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List

##Pokémon - 12

* 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
* 1 Entei AOR 14
* 1 Flareon-EX GEN 106
* 3 Volcanion STS 25
* 1 Jirachi PR-XY XY67
* 1 Hoopa-EX AOR 36
* 3 Volcanion-EX STS 26

##Trainer Cards - 38

* 3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 2 Professor's Letter XY 123
* 4 Ultra Ball DEX 102
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 1 Lysandre AOR 78
* 2 Energy Retrieval PRC 126
* 1 Blacksmith FLF 88
* 3 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 3 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 2 Scorched Earth FAC 110
* 2 N FAC 105
* 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75
* 3 Float Stone BKT 137
* 4 Professor Sycamore XY 122
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 2 Sky Field ROS 89

##Energy - 10

* 10 Fire Energy BLWEnergy 4

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******
>>
>>28101269
Come the next pack, the new Mewtwo card will be a perfect hard counter to M Mewtwo.
But other than that, there's no real hard counter to the deck, you either beat it or you don't.
Maybe run Faded Town? Or tech 1-2 FC Mew to hit for super.
Also, my Volcanion build only runs 2 of the EX and no Hoopa to cut out on dead weight, but that's irrelevant.
>>
Are M-Gardevoir or M-Gallade viable at all?
>>
>>28101727
M Gallade is pretty bad. Both M Gardevoirs are fine, just a bit slower and weaker than the best Megas.
>>
>>28100905

>Realize as I'm getting cards together that 90% is Phantom Forces, and was just rotated out

Rotation isn't until september 1st
>>
>>28101499
I like the hoopa personally and i like having the third volcanion for the extra damage vs megas. FC mew is a good idea though, i might get rid of jirachi and throw it in. I was really only running to stall out M Mewtwo while i try to set up
>>
>>28101830
Oh, thanks. Still, I had all of 8 minutes, not enough time to track down the last cards I would have needed.
>>
>>28095573
That was him, but I was a tad salty for having to deal with Mewtwo again. That, and their douchie attitude multiplied my own salt.
>>
>>28101806
How bad is pretty bad?

I wanna know if my favourite mon has a chance.
>>
File: M Gallade.png (731KB, 734x342px) Image search: [Google]
M Gallade.png
731KB, 734x342px
>>28101968
Really bad. Its attack needs three energy without a good form of acceleration and the things that spread damage well (M-Alakazam and Trevenant Break) are better off in their own decks.
>>
>>28102177
tfw my boy will never be at least rogue deck tier
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>28088966
>>
File: XY11_EN_96.png (149KB, 245x342px) Image search: [Google]
XY11_EN_96.png
149KB, 245x342px
Opened this in a pack online today. Really love the design.

Is it any good, though?
>>
>>28102204
Stage 2 Gallade from Breakthrough is decent, though.
>>
>>28102436
Yes
>>
Hey do you guys know where I can buy tcgo pack codes etc. with instant delivery to email and pay with Skrill? Or do you just know any places that sell that stuff? I could check them out at least and see if they accepts skrill.
>>
>>28102459
Go on. Post deck pls.
>>
>>28102459
It isn't very good without Korrina and Focus Sash. Garbodor also hurts it a lot.
>>
>>28102501
Is it built around or just thrown in whatever to set up?
>>
>>28102505
Professor oak
>>
File: Volc.png (807KB, 1286x750px) Image search: [Google]
Volc.png
807KB, 1286x750px
>TFW finally getting a decent pull

Might start work on a Volcanion deck. Pick up Gears of Fire tomorrow.
>>
File: 1471742733247.gif (244KB, 285x330px) Image search: [Google]
1471742733247.gif
244KB, 285x330px
what's with rich retards forfeiting 2 minutes in? it was 6 6 and I was about to destroy his articuno with a monkey.
>>
>>28100815

>3 professor's letter
>2 Escape Rope, 2 Switch, 2 Float Stone
>in addition to Korrina

I'd tell you what to fix but the deck dies in a few days anyway.
>>
>>28097091
ANOTHER FIRE BREAK, goddamn tpci

>>28097711
Nice.
>>
File: 1070864.jpg (253KB, 321x450px) Image search: [Google]
1070864.jpg
253KB, 321x450px
>work retail
>defect open packs of cards
>get 3 roaring skies online pack codes
>decide fuck it ill open 2 and trade 1
>pulled a shaymin ex
Cant wait i almost have a decent deck now
>>
>>28102772
It's good in very specific decks where you would otherwise have sub-par starts. Like Greninja, where your other options would be like, shaymin-EX or Froakie. Or some Bats variant, like Gengar/Bats where you'd end up starting with Zubat or Ghastly.

It doesn't work well in decks that have a lot of good basic starts, like Yveltal or Giratina variants.
>>
File: 1452792035454.jpg (61KB, 666x632px) Image search: [Google]
1452792035454.jpg
61KB, 666x632px
Why can't I seem to use edited/made decks in the training mode vs NPCs on the TCG online?

I'm new to this game. I had a few codes laying around so I had some cards I wanted to swap into the deck I'm using.
>>
>>28103311
Only theme decks or basic decks can be used. For everything else, there is Test deck.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (555KB, 1736x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
555KB, 1736x1076px
>>28103334
Oh that sucks, I kinda wanted to speed up clearing all these training matches with some double colorless energy thingys.
>>
>>28103334
Not him, but why can't I use the free Mental Might vs the AI?
>>
File: 1468905646114.png (566KB, 959x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468905646114.png
566KB, 959x1000px
>typing gg ez before doing the killing blow
>>
>>28104199
>Not giving the thumbs up

What a cunt.
>>
I was thinking of making a Diancie EX deck for fun. Any ideas? I know it's not the best card by far, but it might be fun.
>>
>>28104324
Its not that bad of a card.

With Fairy Garden and FFB you hit for 120, have 190 HP and reduce 30 damage of every hit.

Thats enough to 2 hit everything and be able to tank quite well if you add things like fairy drop, shaymin ex and the gardevoir that heals.
>>
File: MegaMew2.png (508KB, 810x389px) Image search: [Google]
MegaMew2.png
508KB, 810x389px
Can you guys help me improve my deck?

pic related
>>
So how useful is Hoopa EX, overall?

Considering trading it for a Glaceon EX.
>>
>>28104988
samefag here,

I was thinking something like this:

-1 Energy
-1 Skyla
-1 Mega Turbo

+1 Shrine of Memories
+1 Sycamore
+1 Trainers Mail
>>
>>28104988
absolutely haram
>>
>>28104994
He swooces in on your bench and brings with him whatever EX Pokémon you want that's in your deck. If you Ultra Ball for him, you basically get three free EX-only Ultra Balls as well (assuming Abilities aren't blocked, i.e. Hex Maniac and Garbotoxin)

If you're using EX Pokémon, he's a rather simple and efficient way to fish them out of your deck. But if you're not using EX Pokémon, then he's probably not all that good since Hyperspace Fury is quite energy inefficient. Plus he can't do his thing at all if he ends up being your only initial basic Pokémon.

I use him because he's one of my fav Pokémon and I run an EX-focused deck. ovopack/Ryota Murayama print is best print.
>>
>>28104994
Very useful if your deck needs lots of EXs in play(Water Box, Rainow Road, Darkrai Giratina, any mega). Not as useful if you only have Shaymins in the deck.

You should be able to get a Glaceon for any pack.
>>
File: Chef_Excellencehd.png (3MB, 2271x2696px) Image search: [Google]
Chef_Excellencehd.png
3MB, 2271x2696px
>>28101499
>mfw people say the new mewtwo is a 'hard counter'
>>
>>28101499
>>28105146
In the right scenario it works well. It OHKOs if the M Mewtwo has 4 energy and you have a fury belt. Then the next M Mewtwo can't KO it back without another 4 energy.
>>
How do I SS Samurot for fun but also new standar?

How do I splash damage?
>>
>>28105146
>an excellent counter
>>
>>28105222
Audino memes
>>
>>28105146
>Colorless
>Basic
>Non-EX
>OHKOs a Mewtwo EX set up for Damage Swap with FFB
>OHKOs a M Mewtwo with 4 energies and FFB
>2HKOs most everything else in the format
It's pretty fucking good?

>>28105211
>Then the next M Mewtwo can't KO it back without another 4 energy.
...it's a non-EX that only needs a DCE to swing, and even less in a D Valley format. You just described a very favorable scenario because you're now vastly ahead in the prize trade and have resource advantage.
>>
Alright which M Gardevoir is better before i buy it? I'm thinking STS.
>>
>>28105258
>2HKOs most everything else in the format
There isn't much that it actually 2HKOs
>Raichu
>Rainbow Force Xerneas
>Giratina-EX
>Flareon-EX
>Zoroark
>Yveltal-EX

Only Xerneas and Giratina are big in the format unless there's something I'm missing.
>>
>>28105469
STS, yes. Honestly its not that great though. Caps at 190 damage if you discard 8 pokemon, which is no joke.
>>
>>28105511
I just wanna build a deck that counter M Mewtwo and can deal with M Rayquaza.
>>
>>28105566
Its called Darkrai Giratina Garbodor.
>>
>>28105511
>Caps at 190 damage if you discard 8 pokemon, which is no joke.
Good thing Despair Ray's effect isn't meant to enable one-shots.
>>
File: Unbreakable Diamond.png (396KB, 696x427px) Image search: [Google]
Unbreakable Diamond.png
396KB, 696x427px
>>28104324
Diancie is way underrated. Pic related gets me plenty of wins, but it'll die to rotation without Aromatisse for the shift & heal.
>>
>>28105587
Can i get a list please?
>>
>>28099439
Is there an updated version of this or this info still good?
>>
>>28105587
But Gardevoir counter Giratina, no? Just Lysandre and you can one shot.
>>
File: DarkraiGiratinaGarb.jpg (63KB, 634x745px) Image search: [Google]
DarkraiGiratinaGarb.jpg
63KB, 634x745px
>>28105667
This is one from a couple months ago. It should be fine in new standard with some tweaking (Latios should go because night march and muscle band are gone)
>>
File: next format's meta.png (599KB, 926x460px) Image search: [Google]
next format's meta.png
599KB, 926x460px
>>28105667
>Can i get a list please?
Here's the build that topped Worlds last week. I'm missing some of the cards since the prices skyrocketed and I had to trade them off while the hype lasted.
The idea behind the deck is to use Garbodor's extremely powerful attack to two-shot the format. Confusion is easily the best status effect now that Virbank is long gone.
You want to avoid attaching a tool to Garbodor to keep your Octillery live (no Shaymin so you can keep ahead of the prize trade), but you have Heavy Boots to win out the mirror match.
Darkrai is one of the best secondary attackers right now because it can stall indefinitely with its second attack. If they set up a Zoroark, just attach a tool to your Garbodor to shut it down; Darkrai has no counter in this deck.
Next format is going to be nothing but M Mewtwo and Ray, which is why most decks are teching 1x Giratina. Its efficient energy cost is surprisingly easy to fit in. Faded Town is your preferred stadium for the same reason.
Honestly, I've been testing this build for a few days now and I honestly don't understand the hype. The choices make sense, but it doesn't work very well together.
>>
>>28105766
One shot what?

Giratina is immune to megas.
>>
So what am I going to do with the tradable packs for the ones that are rotating out? Do I just save them until they become rarer?
>>
>>28105853
Gardevoir EX
>>
File: Top 8 Senior deck.jpg (130KB, 916x908px) Image search: [Google]
Top 8 Senior deck.jpg
130KB, 916x908px
>>28105842
But can it beat Night March?
>>
>>28105955
That Chandelure wasn't reprinted in CP4 so it shouldn't be an issue in Standard.
>>
>>28104324
>tfw no spirit link
>>
>>28106076
The regular EX Diancie is better than the mega one anyway
>>
>Running Gyarados EX
>Stormy Seas hits tails down first flip FIVE FUCKING TIMES IN A ROW

Kill me.
>>
Played menedino in a league challenge today. I went 4-1 with a total of around 33 people.
>>
LF 2x Sycamore, 1x Lysandre, 4x Max Elixir, 1x VS Seeker, 1x Super Rod, 3x Fairy Garden, 1x Parallel city, 1x Hex Maniac.

I have STS and ROS packs.
>>
>>28107046
I can give you all that for 20 RS packs.
>>
>>28107046
I'll give em all for some ROS.
>>
>>28107091
>>
>>28107119
fuck off
>>
>>28107289
You sure know how to trade. I was willing to negotiate :O
>>
>>28105469
STS is the best. People talk about the max damage being a bad thing. Truth is you hard counter Mewtwo, Zam, and Giratina (Reg EX). In the next set Dragonite is going to make it OP
>>
File: Screenshot_47.png (165KB, 237x339px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_47.png
165KB, 237x339px
Can someone give me the run down on what these 5 card packs are. It sounds terrible and Idk why people keep asking for them, was it some limited run with better odds of good shit?
>>
>>28107437
Should i do 2 sts and 1 prc? What bout Xerneas Break, is it good?
>>
Here's some codes guys. Post some pulls!
XJT-249H-DWL-NJK
KRC-8BPW-MCQ-GLL
5GV-HSHD-7MQ-LXL
>>
File: mags.jpg (238KB, 1276x717px) Image search: [Google]
mags.jpg
238KB, 1276x717px
>>28107760
Thanks, I can trade this Mags for something else I need.
>>
redeemed
so close...
>>
>tfw you get 375 coins from the bonus wheel mystery box
how lucky am I?
>>
>>28105842
does this.. wait what
>>
>>28107575

Nobody has 5 card packs anymore, I don't think.

Back when they were in the shop they were a smarter purchase than the 10 card packs based on pricing and chances of a rarity, contrary to popular belief. But with those removed I'm not sure why people would want to trade for them. The difference wasn't that noticeable.
>>
File: wheelgrindjuly28.png (19KB, 678x389px) Image search: [Google]
wheelgrindjuly28.png
19KB, 678x389px
>>28108002
>>
File: Reading Center.jpg (81KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Reading Center.jpg
81KB, 400x400px
>>28105616
>>
File: IMG_20160825_114350.jpg (3MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160825_114350.jpg
3MB, 2340x4160px
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>>
>>28108416
well that's pretty neat, thanks for showing this to me
>>
>>28105880
Crack em, trade them all away now, or save them for the next three+ years.

If I were you, I'd probably trade em away. You can trade them for cards that'll still have value post-rotation. Think of it like having 100 British pounds. If Britain is going to collapse in 3 days thus rendering their currency useless, then it'd be smart to exchange them into USD, which'll still have value in a week.
>>
File: Cedric.png (418KB, 537x741px) Image search: [Google]
Cedric.png
418KB, 537x741px
Does this meme card even work?

Lemme see some other memes.
>>
>>28108961
>not running 4 in addition to your 4 tierno
>>
>>28108961
How does that work on the tcgo? Does a box appear to type in the answer?
>>
>>28108961
>>28109167
It does work and I got completely outmemed once by having it thrown at me. It works like a multiple choice question.
>>
File: satu.png (318KB, 419x565px) Image search: [Google]
satu.png
318KB, 419x565px
>>28108961
>>
>>28109314
Could you just look it up quickly
>>
>>28088737
Where is its HP?
>>
>>28109356
It does not have HP, it is immortal.
>>
>>28109356
We need to start putting disclaimers when posting these cards to stave off these types of questions.
>>
is a booster box worth buying? Thinking of going 50/50 on a steam siege box with a friend. Or is it a dumb idea?
>>
>>28109438
Depends on your intentions. Trying to build a deck? Sure. Go for it. Aiming for a specific card? Nah. Get the single.

That all said, it's fun as shit to crack a box with a friend. I went in on a Magic Box with a friend once. We both got the Legendary we were aiming for too. It was a good afternoon.
>>
>>28109484
I have basically 0 physical cards. I only play online but I want to start physical too because I'm starting college in a few weeks and hope to play on campus. I do have atleast one theme deck though, storm rider.
>>
>>28109524
>I dont want to have sex in college and commit social suicide by playing a childrens card game in public

way to go
>>
>>28109548

Are you in college yourself? Because nobody gave a fuck what I did in college. Hell, nobody gave a fuck what I did later on in highschool. We played right in the middle of the packed lunchroom.
>>
>>28109548
I've already gotten laid friend. Don't care for it. You do realize you can play autistic card games and be fit/social too?
>>
>>28109524
Then, yeah. Go for it. It'll net you 18 packs for the online game, and give you a pretty good base for the physical game. After that, I'd suggest picking up all the singles after you decide on the deck you want.

That all being said, >>28109548. You'll be pigeon-holing yourself into a group that's populated with the former social rejects/smelly nerds that kind of threw themselves back into that hole despite the chance of a restart.

Doesn't really matter, though. It's college. No one gives a shit. Particularly with Pokemon Go. There're over 80 pokestops at my college, so there's a 50/50 shot anyone I talk to plays the game, or at the very least is familiar with it. As far as the smelly nerds go, just don't go fishing for a date in that group.
>>
File: 68774643523.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
68774643523.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>28109548
>thinking hobbies influence whether you get laid or not

All you need to do is clean yourself up and not have autism when talking and you can get laid or whatever pretty easily

>social suicide

Wew
>>
>>28109596
Trust me, I won't. I don't really have a problem talking or finding people to hang out and eventually get laid. I just want to have fun while doing my degree
>>
>>28109619
>I just want to have fun while doing my degree
You're already coming at college with the right attitude, friend. As long as you don't let it take over your life like a true autist and can keep your life segmented, then you're good. And it sounds like you'll be having a relatively stress-free semester with some fun.
>>
>>28109660
I'm pretty casual to be honest, I don't even have a good deck in ptcgo. I don't think that'll be a problem. However I worry about my study habits. They're pretty shit so I need to fix that.
>>
>>28109682
>I don't even have a good deck in ptcgo.
You'll be lucky if the Autists take you in as one of your own. Just like prison. Gotta take down the biggest buffalo in the group if you want any respect. Good luck.

>I worry about my study habits.
Coming from someone that's skated by in high school, community college, and a state college and starting their last semester for their Bachelors, yeah, that's a good idea. I mean, it's doable. At least, it was for me. But your life will be easier if you just fix that shit early. It'll be hard in your first two years since you'll be taking random survey courses/general ed, but once you get to your upper division classes it'll be much easier since you'll (probably) have a genuine interest in the subject.

/unwarranted college advice
>>
>>28107607
I'm going straight STS.
Xern break is good. People have ideas for it, but that's a different deck.
>>
Does anyone think the new beedrill from evolutions will be decent? It seems like every time a beedrill has that mechanic it is amazing.
>>
File: noooooooooooo.png (102KB, 667x273px) Image search: [Google]
noooooooooooo.png
102KB, 667x273px
I would have enjoyed that last game so much more if I knew it was going to be my last!

Ironically, I was thumbing through my current cards trying to see if there was a possible deck I was interested in for post-rotation.
>>
Weedle – Grass – HP40
[G][C][C] Poison Sting: 10 damage. Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Poisoned.

Is this a joke
>>
>>28109614
Not only that, literally nobody gives a shit who and how much you got your dick wet in college.
>>
>>28109337
It's timed and you'll probably spend all of the few seconds it gives you to pick up your jaw from the floor.
>>
>>28101910
If you maintain a list, could you still post it?
>>
Evolutions it's such a let down, like 6 FUCKING CHARIZARD CARDS, no blastoise line, no venusaur line, no gengar even with gastly and haunter in the set and... Should I go on? This set had the potential to be the best set of the era, but it's just flashfire tier at best
>>
>>28105989

It actually was, it's number 59 in the set.

But since Japan's Premium Champion Pack isn't getting an international release, it still counts.
>>
>>28088775
Dude I'm head-over-heels for the new Solgaleo GX. Instead of packing 3 Float Stones and ~2 Escape Ropes in retreat-heavy decks, I can just pack 2-3 of those and save myself some space. Maybe.
>>
File: nidoking-steam-siege-sts-45.jpg (242KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
nidoking-steam-siege-sts-45.jpg
242KB, 700x990px
>>28099745
Just use power lariat
>>
>>28101727
This guy again, how's the shiny Gardevoir EX/M-Gardevoir EX in Breakthrough? Might buy a bunch because I want the full arts.
>>
>>28108402
i have one. i thought they were rare
>>
>>28110049
What happened?
>>
>>28109336
Is it a coin flip or does it make you choose a rock/paper/scissors icon?
>>
File: King Manney.png (741KB, 1015x631px) Image search: [Google]
King Manney.png
741KB, 1015x631px
Any thoughts? The greyed out pokemon are Kingdra Ex, Manetric Ex, and Mega Manetric. I've got a few more spots for a second Shaymin as if that'll ever happen, and a few more trainers.
>>
File: nidoqueen.jpg (102KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
nidoqueen.jpg
102KB, 500x500px
>>28110682
Not OP but I'm thinking of building a deck around it's ability. Barrage Nidoqueen should still be in this year's rotation. With 1 Nidoking on the bench. Poison Jab does 100 damage for 1 energy + 40 extra for every other Nidoking with King's Palace. The main problem would be the time to set it up. Any tips for that?
>>
File: Idiot.png (4KB, 508x88px) Image search: [Google]
Idiot.png
4KB, 508x88px
>>28110945
I thought the cards had rotated and invalidated my decks. Turns out the client bugged out. I just restarted and it was fine. Still have a couple of more days to abuse Yanmega Break.
>>
>>28091239
>not finishing dailies with trainer challenge and spamming weakness
>>
File: Pretty alright.gif (750KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
Pretty alright.gif
750KB, 200x113px
>>28111028
>Barrage
There might be something to be done with this card.
>>
>>28111032

The sad thing is that the glitch was meant to be fixed with the release of Steam Siege.
>>
File: Nido.jpg (109KB, 934x478px) Image search: [Google]
Nido.jpg
109KB, 934x478px
>>28111016
>>28111028
find a way to add consistency. here was my shitty take on it. Id replace shauna with the new oak card
>>
>>28111016
>Forgot to put in N
Well, there's something that could be done.
>>
>>28111084
or

- 1 level ball
-3 shauna

with 4 trainer mail
>>
>>28111084
>>28111095
that could work, yeah. I wishes they re-released the old Nidoran F so you could actually use it. Was also thinking of putting a Muscle Band in there as well for another 40 extra damage.
>>
File: Nidoran.jpg (62KB, 400x564px) Image search: [Google]
Nidoran.jpg
62KB, 400x564px
>>28111195
forgot image
>>
>>28110376
>no gengar even with gastly and haunter in the set

This is just them being Base Set accurate. Gengar didn't come out until Fossil.
>>
File: 2d4.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
2d4.png
12KB, 560x407px
>>28100156
In expanded, dimension valley + muscle band it could deal 170 in one turn for 2 energy.
>>
>>28111028
Just put Delta Banette instead of nidoqueen, not worth the space in your deck.
>>
Is Serperior the most busted card online? I have no idea what's going on with this damage, it makes no sense whatsoever. It's breaking all the rules I know.

If you use Coil one turn, it will ALWAYS go off the next turn, even if it is switched to the bench by a Lysandre or Escape Rope.
>>
What are the cases of "Server unavailable"? I've been getting this for the last couple of days now. Playing on tablet.
>>
>>28089963
>She kept adding DCEs to her Mega Mewtwo instead of Psychic energies, so it was only hitting for 30 damage despite it having 5 energies attached
Pretty sure you are literally making this story up, cus that is not how mega mewtwo works.
>>
New
>>28112750
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.