[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the gen one designs are so bad and simple >OMG LOOK AT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1450274250594.jpg (21KB, 300x316px) Image search: [Google]
1450274250594.jpg
21KB, 300x316px
>the gen one designs are so bad and simple
>OMG LOOK AT THE ALOLAN NINETALES, BEST POKEMON
why is it that /vp/ can't even be consistently contrarian?
>>
>>28034979
>/vp/ is one person
>>
Bad and simple aren't forcefully connected.
The new gen designs are good and simple.
If you can't pick good antonyms fuck off grandpa, gen 1 sucks its the age of science now.
>>
>>28034979
Because we're several separate people, and not one single entity.
>>
>>28035019
>majority opinion of /vp/ is that gen one designs are overrated
>majority opinion of /vp/ is that alola form ninetales is good looking
>these groups of people are large enough on /vp/ to mostly overlap
>>
>>28035031
>funky dragon thing
>good and simple
lmao
>>
>>28035047
I like Drampa, reminds me of old western cartoons, I'm sure kids will like it too.
I don't know any children that like Dragonite, it's just a fluffy charizard with random wiggly things on top of its head.

Not even enough creativity to give it a different colorscheme, just slap the same shit on.
>>
>>28035037
>overrated
They are, but that doesn't make them bad. And they're only overrated because most normies are genwunners that refuse to acknowledge any pokemon past the original 151.
>>
Most of those people probably liked Ninetales to begin with, what is your point?
>>
>>28034979
The whole reason I like the design of Alolan forms is it takes older designs, and re-creates them with new types and the new design method.
If they were literally just recolors I wouldn't like them. That's why I absolutely hate Alolan Meowth.
>>
>>28035019
i came here to post this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.