[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys encountered any funny or interesting shit while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon_go_logo.png (119KB, 608x370px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_go_logo.png
119KB, 608x370px
Have you guys encountered any funny or interesting shit while playing pokemon go? I just ran into one of my childhood friends that I havent seen in a decade while playing
>>
I had something similar happen but it was at a mall

I also got a blowjob from some girl on a bike trail, we had the same favorite pokemon (kingler)
>>
>>28034358
Last night I saw a woman hurl her phone off a bridge into a river because a Pokémon got away from her.

Hey boyfriend immediately confronted her, saying, "did you just throw your phone in the fucking water?"

"No."

"Did you just throw your phone in the fucking water?"

"The [inaudible] ran away from me," she half-confessed.

I'm still not sure what got away, however. The only thing I saw on my radar was a Drowzee, but surely missing one Drowzee (a common shitmon where I live) wouldn't cause someone to brick their phone.

This is about the only interesting thing I've seen playing Pokémon go, apart from weird or eccentric regulars that seem to be out whenever I am.
>>
Most of the interesting spawns where I live are in the marshland, which also contains several Pokestops. I was out there while a lure was on, and four teenaged Asian guys come in on bikes, all wearing shorts. Not even 2 minutes after arriving, they're slapping their legs every 15 seconds and yelling about mosquitoes. They rode out about 2 minutes later. All I could think to myself was "I thought shorts were comfy and easy to wear". Shoulda brought your Repels, kids.
>>
>>28034358
I m t a qt grill that's on my university's ultimate frisbee team that I weirdly had a shit ton in common with at a pond on campus farming magikarps. We exchanged numbers and have fooled around a couple times. She's pretty normie when it comes to Pokemon, but she's also a DM and pretty open in general. This was back in the first week of the game. Seems like Pokemon go isn't really the social force it used to be
>>
I once saw an Instinct player holding a gym
>>
>>28034529
How's it feel, Valor, that you're going extinct after the ban waves?
>>
>>28034671
Valor?! SIR YOU FORGET YOURSELF
>>
File: pokemongoisfun.jpg (116KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
pokemongoisfun.jpg
116KB, 600x300px
> Meet a guy who I partied with once
> At the house party, He had illegal drugs
> he jumped the fence into a neighbors yard because cops got called.
> Pretty cool guy, invited over to my apartment and shot the shit for awhile
> Going to Sac this Saturday for a Pokemon go pub crawl with him.

> Meet my old karate classmate
> Used to have a crush on her
> Now she's fat, had abortions, raising first child
> I still go to that dojo, pretty fit
> She was impressed by how much I matured
> Lots of touching and staring from her
> hope I never see her again.

> Meet a girl from pokemon go
> Russian orphan that was raised in Haiti
> QT 3.14/10, but awkward as fuck
> "i'mokwiththis.jpeg"
> We've been hanging out and talking for a month, definitely gf material

Hoping to have more adventures with this game. made my summer one of the best summers I had.

pic semi related, what QT3.14 and I kinda of look like.
>>
>>28034358

I saw two black guys really beat the shit out each other

one had a white shirt that was covered in blood

Eventually one got knocked out and all the others ran away, I went over for a nosey and his phone had pokemon go open on the catch screen with a Seel
>>
>>28035050
nigger
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.