[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe him? Is Pokemon gen 7 is the last game? http

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 12

File: download.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Do you believe him?
Is Pokemon gen 7 is the last game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrPKq4lk1NQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZo6yTZlH8s
>>
Nah, he's an obnoxious idiot, and his "theory" doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>28033973
>Trying to make sense out of his """theory"""
>>
>>28033953
Self publicity is a banable offense leave fucktwat
>>
File: 1458024991180.png (227KB, 372x554px) Image search: [Google]
1458024991180.png
227KB, 372x554px
No. He's just trying to generate views.
>>
>>28033953
>Pokemon ending
>Ever

sage and report
>>
>>28034006
Dunno, he seems genuinely dumb enough to actually believe it.
>>
>>28033953
No
His video was deconfirmed when tapu koko and z moves were revealed
>>
>>28034038
Why?
>>
>>28033953
While fun, no.

Even GF confirmed they aren't looking forward in rebooting the series.
>>
>>28034054
He talkes about tapu koko being a ritual and the z crystal being a revive
>>
Alchemyfags were almost as bad as owlposters and zodiacfags.
>>
>>28034076
Surely these little details being wrong doesn't mean the entire theory is wrong.
>>
>>28033953
literally who?

stop shilling your shitty channel here, I may have adblock but I still won't give you a view on your retarded theory
>>
>>28034087
>being this stupid
>>
>>28034103
You're the one acting stupid. Can you actually prove his theory wrong?
>>
>>28034087

No, of course not. The entire theory is wrong because it's nonsensical bullshit in the first place.
>>
>>28034087
Hi, Gnoggin
>>
>>28034109
The fact that he's pulling all the evidence out of his ass?

Even if 7th gen turned out to be the last, it isn't because he figured anything out, but because it was a lucky guess.
>>
>>28034139
>he's pulling all the evidence out of his ass
Well duh, that's what a theory is.
>Even if 7th gen turned out to be the last, it isn't because he figured anything out, but because it was a lucky guess.
OK, but that's not the point here. This post >>28034038 claimed the theory was disproven, but it isn't.

>>28034118
>>28034130
Calm down.
>>
>>28034109
Yes. It's full of bizarre leaps in logic, and with little to no actual evidence.
>>
>>28034087
Everything that he said is complete bullshit, nordic mitology, alchemist and a lot of shit that doesn't have nothing to do with pokemon.

>>28034095
yo bro, I never saw his fucking channel so these 2 videos is the only shit that I ever seen about him, and I hate publicity so I always use Adblock because I don't care about companies.
I made this post if anyone else thinks that this is fake because it has a lot of likes.
>>
>>28034163

I'm perfectly calm. I'm just calmly pointing out that it's nonsensical bullshit, which it is.
>>
>>28034163
>he's pulling all the evidence out of his ass
>Well duh, that's what a theory is.

No, that's a hypothesis, you retard. You must have actual evidence for a theory.
>>
>>28034163
>Calm down.

>starts playing victim as soon as someone tries to explain that he's a dumbass.
>>
>>28034205
You're the one who sperged out as soon as I pointed your bullshit. If you have nothing to add why don't you leave?

>>28034194
His theory is based on facts. He clearly did his research and tried to explain his conclusions. You're doing nothing but spouting memes and acting like you're the owner of logic and reason while not refuting any of his points.

I'm not a believer of any of what he says, but not believing is one thing, claiming it's obviously wrong while not providing any rebuttal is another.
>>
>>28034253
>His theory is based on facts.

His theory is based on selective misapplication of facts, shoehorning them into his theory even where they don't fit, and ignoring those that aren't convenient for him.
>>
He doesn't think it's the last game, he things that S/M will be climactic, and wrap up things from Gen 1-7.

And that "Gen 8" will be a fresh reboot to mix things up.

Anyways, his theory is stupid, although I appreciate the autism he utilized to throw in just about every fucking thing in the franchise as "evidence". That is dedication.
>>
>>28034087
>Pokemon Youtuber wants to compete with Game Theory.
>Makes a Huge deal about a new video with a click bait title.
>During the video, acts like a Conspiracy Theorist who has discovered the Illuminati.
>Whole theory based on loosely stringed together ideas that if anything are references at best.
>Makes a second video and during it's intro talks about how if his Main theory is wrong, his other will be right.
>Continues to string together more bullshit.

Granted, I have enjoyed watching these video as background noise or as "Inspiration fuel" to get me motivated, but in the end it's just meaningless considering how if any of this is true, Gamefreak wont do anything with it.

Would I like to see Marshadow being a Scorpion, Yes.
Would I like to see a "Rebirth" of the Pokemon Franchise, Yes/No.
Do I want this Theory to be real, Yes.

I give him credit for his research for these videos, but it's mostly for nothing as Nintendo/Gamefreak will release a new video or release new info disproving this whole theory.
>>
Why does his avatar look like that
>>
>>28034181
>>28034188
Yes I agree the video does to into a rabbit hole but he is trying to find an underlying logic for the entire thing. Then again this is a game for kids and the most likely scenario is that pokémon will continue as usual.
>>
>>28033953
Please never post this shit again. Nobody wants to sit through a 2 hour cringe-fest.
>>
>>28033953

Some of his research makes up for a good lore video, but the theory is is not habbening.
>>
No. You'd be an idiot to think that to begin with.

...and his reasoning is tin foil hat tier.
>>
>>28034322
Pokemon GO is the best example that the franchise is gonna still alive for a long time, they sell a lot of 3DS and the traditional games, they are making a lot of money and gen 2 was supposed to be the real last game but the pokemon was making a lot of money so is the same thing with gen 7 and further.
>>
>>28034311
There's even a part three apparently.
>>
>>28034322
>he is trying to find an underlying logic for the entire thing

This is exactly the problem. There isn't an underying logic for the entire series. It's insane to think there could or would be. It comes across more as a tin-foil-hat conspiracy theory than an actual serious analysis. Yeah, it uses a lot of facts, but the same way that crazy people use facts to back up nonsensical conspiracy theories.
>>
>>28034388
>and gen 2 was supposed to be the real last game
Even that's wrong.
It was supposed to be Ishihara's last game. What people don't realise is that this quote
>I didn’t intend to make any more Pokémon titles. I even thought that once we entered the twenty-first century, it would be time for me to do something else entirely
Goes along with
>I worked with the assumption that after we put out Gold and Silver, my work as far as Pokémon was concerned would be done.
and
>So for me, Gold and Silver represented the finish line.
>>
File: Fuckyou.gif (243KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckyou.gif
243KB, 500x500px
>>28033953
>I don't understand context

It seems like a stretch, but obviously it doesn't mean "The Final Game".
It most likely pertains to the last of the game's 20 year long formula.
Which is off only due to a big Company making billions off of a product wouldn't likely "Fix what's not broken" risking revenue.

It means future games will change to be more in-depth or change aesthetically.
It may get more "edgy", or simply stop solely pandering to young children, the story will get better writing, the game play will be more engaging. Maybe even some redesigns or art directions to go in more developed progression.

>This means in future games we may freely walk around in forest and deserts with friends in servers hunting down pokemon we actually see in the overworld instead of random generated patches and battle/trade random people we pass. More of a sandbox role and play style to greater the adventure.

It doesn't mean erasing all of the pokemon, world or anything it just means a new direction.

But knowing GF, they wouldn't do anything bold or cool.
>>
>>28034458
Actually, I tried to think if there was an underlying message that all games are trying to convey, and it's quite obvious, to bring pokemon and humans together.
>>
>>28034311
I'm more or less in the same boat.
The most interesting thing is all of the analogies he draws between different folklores and pokemon. Those are the parts that, on most occasions, are actually indisputable.
You'd have to be pretty dense to not see how much game freak draws on world mythology as a whole. But it's cool to hear him analyze it.

And sure, the conspiracy theorist character he's putting on is a little grating, but Lockstin is a pretty nice guy who puts a lot of effort and heart into the stuff he makes. I give him a pass on being annoying for these videos.

>>28033953
Also OP, never ask for VP's opinion on anything. They'll just shit on it.
>>
>>28034576
I thought they were already doing that by getting rid of gyms and having quest things.
>>
File: 1317972668094.jpg (139KB, 649x652px) Image search: [Google]
1317972668094.jpg
139KB, 649x652px
>>28033953
>it's a "youtuber has a more handsome animefied avatar" episode
>>
>>28034388
Pokemon isn't the type of game that has this HUGE overarching story that would have an End.
>The only games in the franchise that had legit sequels are "RGBY(FRLG)/GSC(HGSS)" and "BW/B2W2".
>Pokemon could reboot the entire series with a new game, and we wouldn't even know it or notice because everything would still be the same.
>Each game features new Protagonists, and new villains.
>Each game has a "epic story" that normally features something world threatening, and the Player Character has to stop it.

Each game is meant to be it's own story and it's own milestone, giving New and Old players a place to meet and play together without one feeling more alienated.
Hypothetically, I can say I stopped playing back during Emerald, and later pick up Sun and Moon, and feel like I haven't missed anything story wise, or anything truly "Game changing". Yes, there are some minor and major changes, but I can still tell it's a Pokemon game.
>>
>>28033953
I'm not wasting an hour and a half watching all this, bruh

sage in all fields
>>
>>28034631
That's not that extreme of a change, sounds more like they're preparing fans to be able to accept much greater change.

The bigger changes will be how you play through the game if they can change mindless grinding, the thrill of the hunt and heighten other player interactions.
3D adventuring > Widespread of non Asian characters > Megas > Char.Customization > Supermoves > No usual Gyms/E4 > Old pokemon being different by area > Area boss pokemon > Easier access to competitively viable pokemon > NPC Quest.

>Sounds more like they're preparing you for a console or a powerful handheld mmo.
>>
>>28034596
That's what I'm saying, I disagree with his theory, but I enjoy it, and respect the work put into it.

If anything, it's like those theories about Ditto actually being a failed Mew clone(Proto-Mewtwo), it fits so well that you can't help but to love it, though at the same time you know it's not true or it's just up in the air.
>>
>>28034770
That would mean a genre change.
>>
File: It all comes together.png (887KB, 1242x511px) Image search: [Google]
It all comes together.png
887KB, 1242x511px
>dat fug Joke in part 2
Fuck you, Lockstin. I know you are browsing /vp/ right now.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (39KB, 480x550px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
39KB, 480x550px
>>28034636
Hello, fellow loserposter.
>>
>>28033953
>2 million views

What the fuck?
>>
I wanted to watch those videos but that shitty cultist role he adopted made me cringe
>>
File: Screenshot_764.png (465KB, 842x603px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_764.png
465KB, 842x603px
>>28034076
"Even if something gets debunked in a future trailer it doesn't disprove the whole theory."
Proof you didn't even watch part 2.
>>28034086
>Learning is horrible.
>>28034095
This argument needs to stop.
>>28034139
That's not how research works faggot.

Why does this trigger you guys so much?
>>
>>28034293
For a good example, see any /pol/ thread
>>
He really doesn't look like the avatar its bugging me.
>>
>>28035007
But /Pol/ is always right?
>>
File: 1471595808690.png (139KB, 335x450px) Image search: [Google]
1471595808690.png
139KB, 335x450px
>>28035007
>he doesn't actually read /pol/ threads
>>
>>28035002
Hi, I am a Ph.D. student and i like to play old Pokemon games from time to time; its comfy, and shitposting on 4chan can be fun too.

Please never use the word "research" like that ever again. Millennials like you are the reason that fucking wolves lived in Old St. Peters for a century. 20-something poke tubers using their tablets to read Wikipedia entries on lol alchemy is not research,

Stop.

Read a book.
>>
>>28033953
Why does every YouTube account run by some faggot Pokemon fan who spews Pokemon themed lists and speculation videos ALWAYS WITHOUT FAIL include an anime-fied avatar?

Is there some government service available where you sign up as a poketuber and go to the YouTube DMV and they issue you an anime avatar which tricks even the fattest slobs into handsome anti-heroes, and takes even the most ill-advised "facial hair" and down plays it like it doesn't come off trashy in public?

This guy CANNOT possibly look in his bathroom mirror and see this anime character staring back at him, can he?
>>
>>28035002
his shit isn't even research, unless you consider cherrypicking evidence research
>>
Seriously, though, who the fuck is drawing these avatars? Who are these people who spend time during their real-world day and actually think "you know what? It would be super cool if I drew an edgy anime version of this fat fuck with a mediocre youtube channel."

I know they can't be drawing the avatars themselves because that would imply that Poketubers are even a little okay at anything and we all know that's blatantly false.
>>
>>28035360
>be artist
>get paid to draw animu avatars of fat YouTubers
seriously, the riddle is not that hard
>>
>>28033953
Basically his whole premise is "it is finished when 7 become one" which only makes sense if he makes a million references to alchemy.
>>
>>28035360
They got paid for it. It's not a mystery.
>>
>>28035360
Pewdiepie is more than "a little okay" at making money.
>>
>>28035493
I get the feeling its a giant market
>>
>>28035572

> Pewdiepie
> Poketuber

lrn2read
>>
File: 35506_bear_polar_bear_facepalm.jpg (256KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
35506_bear_polar_bear_facepalm.jpg
256KB, 1600x1200px
> People take mattpat serious!
>>
>>28035855
>"MattPatt here! Today were going to discuss FNAF instead of something possibly interesting!"
>"I gifted the Pope Undertale!"
>"This is a Theory, but it's 100% true!"
>>
>>28033953
No, his theory is contrived and unfitting
>>
>>28035920
sans is ness
>>
>>28035920
>I don't steal theories!
>>
>>28036071
Sans is also my left nut
>>
>>28036071
Real Talk, His older videos were okay to Good, all his new shit is garbage.
It's almost like his channel become another funded one by Youtube(>Looks at his YT Red partnership.)

Hell, even Gajin Goobah is kicking his ass in actually being able to give contain with real base to it.
>>
>>28036071
Mario is a psychopath
>>
>>28035204
>I'm an autistic sperg on 4chan who get's triggered by pokemon theories.
>>28035271
I would consider reading multiple books on alchemy and astrology as reading the Philemant's entire religious text research.
>>
>>28036161
>I would consider reading multiple books on alchemy and astrology as reading the Philemant's entire religious text research.
>implying these people do that
Nigger they just skim over wikipedia.
Not even high schools accept Wikipedia as research.
>>
>>28035267
Pokemon children
Cartoons children
Cartoons good for Pokemon channel
>>
>>28036071
Overwatch is better than TF2 because all charcters in TF2 besides Demoman and maybe Pyro are white Males
yes, he actually said that
>>
>>28036134
>Anon: Your theory is wrong, here is that Proof.
>MP: That's wrong though, I did the science and looked through all the material to prove it right(Canon and non canon)!
>Makes new video about theory, Title image has an exposed Brain or large realistic eyes
>>
>>28036255
Please tell me you're joking.
>>
>>28036255
>MattPatt drinking the SJW Kool Aid
For real? He's dropped that low?
>>
His voice seems strange to me, like he doesn't sound like he finishes a sentence, he just stops talking in the middle.
>>
>>28034181
>never seen his channel
>posts a fan pic of the youtube himself
>>
>>28036278
i wish
>>28036348
yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP45nc2_st8&feature=youtu.be&t=9m58s
>>
File: 1470677179627.png (6KB, 573x511px) Image search: [Google]
1470677179627.png
6KB, 573x511px
>>28033953
>fanart is a slim guy
>open video
>fat fuck on screen
>>
>>28034163
Confirmed for the fag of the video.

Get a real job you lazy ass.
>>
File: 1460377218872.jpg (49KB, 544x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460377218872.jpg
49KB, 544x600px
>>28036407
Oh my god.
He could have just said "It has a more diverse cast" and stopped at that. This blatant SJW pandering is disgusting.
>>
>>28036278
He's not joking for shit.
>>
>>28036407
Good lord.
>>
>>28036407
Who that fuck is Todd?

Also:
>"Hey Guys, I'm seeing a lot of rumors in this comment section about me deleting comments. This just isn't true. I have NEVER deleted a comment on any of my channels. Think about it this way:"

Holy shit, lol.
>>
>That guy ITT doing everything in his power to defend the guy from OP's video
>>
>>28036458
why do you care so much about the avatar?
>>
>>28037330
Found Gnoggin
>>
>>28033953
how do we get this guy to kill himself
>>
>>28033953 (OP)

Of course I don't belive on it, but I'm watching those videos anyway because he is talking about some intersting and fun stuff like like alchemy and religions.
>>
>>28037850
He almost did it once anon
>>
>>28035204

Cool you are a PH.D on what? What is the theme of the thesis you are working on for your PH.D?
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.