[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Swirlix, one forgetable fucker from Gen 6 which no one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Swirlix.png (159KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Swirlix.png
159KB, 600x600px
This is Swirlix, one forgetable fucker from Gen 6 which no one remembers anymore. This was the first Pokemon design based on food, and with this came the decline of the era of good main Pokemon games.

Most of us started playing Pokemon on the gold era when D/P came out and we also discovered some good games like gold and silver remakes (the originals were shit btw, shitty graphics and no battle frontier) but the pokedecathlon and pokemons following you were original ideas. Then Game Freak surprised us with some great games like Black and White, almost as good as DP and HGSS.

What I'm trying to say right here is that 3D graphics aren't good for pokemon, you can see all the pixels over there and the battle circles look weird. Since they made the game in 3D they can't add post content to the new games because there's no space so they have to make sprites again and stop making food Pokemons, Pokemons are for battle not for eating.

Sprites are better than 3D so if you're gonna make another game make it in sprites.
>>
>he doesn't remember cupkek
get off my board
>>
>>28032783

>the first Pokemon based on food

what is vanillite
>>
>>28032783
I was afraid you'd kill yourself if you didn't get few (You)s

Good luck with the autism!
>>
>not liking sweet puppy
>>
>>28032783
>This was the first Pokemon design based on food,
WHAT IS ODDISH
>>
>>28032783
Ignoring how there were food pokemon in Gen 1

>Complaining about battle circles
Those aren't present in Gen 7 so don't worry

3D looks better, that's just how it works. I'm gonna go eat a Slowpoke tail.
>>
>>28032783
>first Pokemon design based on food
What is magikarp?
>>
>>28032783
I know you're a faggot fishing for (You)s, but Swirlix is genuinely more popular than its evolution
>>
Exeggcute you dumb fuck, also speak for yourself copypasta shitposter, I've been playing since Red came out as a little kid.
>>
Swirlix is forgettable but Slurpuff is top tier
>>
I used Slurpuff in my first X run, aint forgetable to me
>>
File: image.png (62KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
62KB, 300x300px
>>28032783
I think you used the wrong pic, OP
>>
>>28032783
What is farfetch'd
>>
File: puff.gif (650KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
puff.gif
650KB, 500x466px
Slurpuff has a god tier special movepool, would only get better if it had access to Moonblast. Doesn't have the stats to back that up but it's still all but forgettable.
>>
Swirlix and Slurpuff are so dumb and adorable, I love them.
>>
>>28032783
Bellydrum citrus berry return play rough flamethrower - gimmicky fun to the extreme

Lighten up, op
>>
>>28032887
>>28032939
Not sure those really count.

Farfetched definitely counts though considering his whole shtick was being a walking mealset.
>>
>>28032783
I still can't believe no one called this fag out for
>Most of us started playing Pokemon on the gold era when D/P came out
>>
>>28033362
see >>28033025
>>
File: 1471987135398.png (316KB, 1424x904px) Image search: [Google]
1471987135398.png
316KB, 1424x904px
>shitting on pokemon designs
A reminder to get a load of this and be grateful for what you have
>>
>>28034439
So is this the same guy every time? I think it might be the same guy every time.
>>
>>28033043
Mah nigga

I liked how you could quickly evolve him into his final form, assuming you had someone willing to help you out with the trade evo. And despite the fairly modest stats he was an offensive powerhouse once he got his full moveset (Dazzling Gleam / Thunderbolt / Surf / Energy Ball). Truly the Clefable of gen 6.
>>
What kind of

Heartless bitch

Doesn't like the cupkek sweet pup
>>
>>28034439
most of these aren't too bad. I only hate the ones that are obvious ripoffs
>>
>>28032783
i smell pasta
>>
>forgetting about based bellydrummer cupcake
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.