[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you know how to trade with yourself using VBA on one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Mamz.jpg (192KB, 1065x750px) Image search: [Google]
Mamz.jpg
192KB, 1065x750px
Do any of you know how to trade with yourself using VBA on one computer? I'm currently in Gen II, just steamrolled the E4 and want to dominate Kanto.

There is an option to enable GBA linking, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything.
>>
>>28029510
I don't think you can do it with VBA but there is another emulator that you can do it with, i did it a good few years back with red version (can't remember what it's called, i'lll have a look and come back), I remeber you had to change the file extension so it each time so each emulator could recognize it.
>>
just google it, there are probably lots of ways to do it
>>
>>28030008
>Update
I've spent all morning following various methods with no success. Even downloaded VBALink, but it seems that it just might not work with Gen II GBC roms.

Bummer. I'll just swap out my planned Scizor with Bellossom.
>>
>>28030053

You could use a randomizer to change trade evo methods to just leveling up/level up with item.

You just need to have a second save file with the same name as your randomized rom where they should be.
>>
>>28029510
Don't bother. Use a save file editor (pokegen etc. search this) + time capsule to transfer the mons into a new file.

It's what I did to transfer pokemon XD legendaries (Dolphin emulator) into ORAS (Citra Emulator)
>>
>>28029510
Not sure if you're still here or if you still need help, but just in case.
Disclaimer: Only tried this with GBA games; I can't guarantee GBC.

>Open up two VBALink, ergo the two games you want to trade between
>Navigate to the link option
>Disable the option to pause when not focused
>Trade between yourself

It's actually more difficult than it sounds, but it's doable. Do tell if you run into more problems.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.