[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Losers, My name is Alain, and I hate every single one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 24746756.png (143KB, 239x250px) Image search: [Google]
24746756.png
143KB, 239x250px
Hey Losers,
My name is Alain, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, losers who spend every second of their day training stupid ass pokemon. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any trophies? I mean, I guess it’s fun leaving all your pokemon and friends behind because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than losing to a level 5 snivy in Unova.
Don’t be a loser. Just hit me with your best Water Shuriken. I’m pretty much perfect. I was assistant of Professor Sycamore, and my starter is a fucking MEGA. What leagues do you win, other than “the orange league”? I also work for team flare, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all losers who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>>
>>28029323
Mairin:*Throws Serena off from this pic*
>>
>>28029323
DELET THIS
>>
>>28029323
Dude, are you still competing in leagues? That's like sooo lame, competing with ten old kiddies and shitters.
Now Battle Frontier is where the challenge at.
>>
Ash-fag tears are the best
>>
File: 1471998238965.png (194KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1471998238965.png
194KB, 540x304px
>>28030934
>Ashfags actually believe this
>>
Alain becomes the anime's protag when?

He just needs to get himself a Pikachu and he's set.
>>
>>28029323
You do realize he won because he loved Marin more than everyone else that ash did
>>
>>28030934
If that was the truth then there wouldn't be retards bitching and crying and threatening to kill themselves over the stupid fucking league.
>>
>>28031597
Nah your eyes weren't working right, it was definitely Serena.
>>
>>28031611
Someone actually killed themselves in Japan.
>>
>>28031638
natural selection at work
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.