[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be they gen 1 or 3, I always end up abandoning the Kanto games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Be they gen 1 or 3, I always end up abandoning the Kanto games mid journey.
It is always a lot of fun at first but then Mt. Moon begins getting tedious and by S. S. Anne, I'm just bored and ready to stop.
It feels like the problem is the lack of Pokemon distribution/variety.
>>
>>28028761
The fucking back cover there. The game came with this little thing you could put on the top, but I never got anyone inside that stupid fucking room with me, and it implies that you can change your form there, but I could never do that either. That shit grinded my gears.
>>
>Mid journey
>Mt. Moon and S. S. Anne
>>
File: 1458093284872.jpg (32KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1458093284872.jpg
32KB, 400x388px
>Basic reading ability is needed to fully enjoy this game.
>>
>>28028785
You show up as a (afaik) random NPC trainer on someone else's game. Obviously it's only going to work if you have friends using it too nearby.
>>
>>28029482
So that's why /vp/ hates Kanto!
>>
>>28028761
I'm with you bro
>play Fire Red
>beat 5th gym
>STILL no sign of Lucario
Yawn
>>
>>28029482
>I didn't even know English when I first played pokemon games
>I'm sure pokemon games actually helped me learn
>>
>>28029572
Is this a meme or something?
>>
>>28028761
I always enjoy my first playthrough of pokemon games, but repeat playthroughs are always really tedious for me and I just get bored not far into the game. I was playing white last night and just couldn't push myself past Lenora's gym.

I got Red on virtual console and got up to Koga before tiring of the game.
>>
>>28028761

I do the same thing at victory road.
>>
>>28028761
Go back to Pokemon Go then, normalfag.
>>
"Dungeons" in Pokemon are always the worst parts of the game. Pokemon's mechanics tend to make them more monotonous than fun. Especially because of the series' stupid habit of filling them with trainers who have the same handful of Pokemon (I'm looking at you, Rocket bases and every cave full of Hikers).
>>
File: My disgust.png (30KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
My disgust.png
30KB, 250x250px
Fucking casuals
>>
I recently downloaded yellow, and my god was rock tunnel bad.
>>
>>28028761
>never even made it to Rock Tunnel
My god, you're a pussy
>>
>>28029715
Caves are the worst because of the stupid high encounter rate.
>>
>>28029845
>What are Repels?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.