[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Starter's final evolution stages could be real >Could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1470739709510.gif (2MB, 244x194px) Image search: [Google]
1470739709510.gif
2MB, 244x194px
>Starter's final evolution stages could be real
>Could just be concepts/scrapped ideas, and the real ones are yet unknown
>Or they're a split evolution stage
>mfw we end up being played like a fiddle

Really makes you think.
>>
And I wouldn't mind either way.

that said I prefer ballio over poppmaid but both designs are based in my book
>>
File: 1471997938364.jpg (8KB, 132x128px) Image search: [Google]
1471997938364.jpg
8KB, 132x128px
>>
>>28024237
No one's getting played. It's just the board being autistic.
>>
>>28024277
I prefer Poppmaid over Ballio and I'm not even a furry.

I just think it's an elegant design, I'm not triggered over gender ratios and the like.

It's like being autistic enough to care whenever your Gardevoir is male or female.
>>
if they are real, they have been leaked for so long to give GF enough time to design new final evos, so either way even if they are real, they will never be real
>>
>>28024376
You know nothing of game development.
>>
>>28024319
I actually didn't like her at first but she's really growing on me. I love Poppmaid and Ballio equally. I think no matter what happens with Popplio I'm going to be pretty excited.
>>
>>28024376
That's wrong though, something as simple as injecting a new model can introduce a ton of bugs and bug testing would need to be restarted.

Not to mention new designs means new moves, new hidden abilities, and that jsut makes bug testing even harder.

Also anime is made many months in advance and the leaks are anime concept art, they're finalized.
>>
>>28024376
>, they have been leaked for so long to give GF enough time to design new final evos,

nope. starters take a long ass time to design because they're the most important pokemon of any given game in terms of both gameplay role and marketing. It's probably one of the things they get done first. At this point the game is practically done and they're just doing final play testing to clean up bugs.
>>
>>28024417
I'm excited for it's typing, it's the first Water/Fairy.

I'm gonna love if it gets Serene Grace and Scald essentially becomes damaging wil-o-wisp.
>>
File: blue_pikachu_by_01purplerose.jpg (22KB, 455x437px) Image search: [Google]
blue_pikachu_by_01purplerose.jpg
22KB, 455x437px
>>28024465
>It's the first Water/Fairy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.