[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would get you back into Pokemon Go? I ask this because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: GJIsJT5.jpg (37KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
GJIsJT5.jpg
37KB, 500x340px
What would get you back into Pokemon Go?

I ask this because a lot of people seem to be leaving.
>>
>>28022333
Ash winning league would've triggered a second pokemon boom...

but seriously

they should've introduced non-Kanto Pokemon for normies to see.
>>
>>28022333
Got it the day it was out and dropped it about 3 days later. Wish it had more main game elements its just really weird and slow
>>
Nothing, it's a cash suck
>>
>>28022333
Battles with friends, trading and amie. Not one or the other, all three.
>>
A daily Pokéball allowance so that I don't have to go out of my way just to keep items stocked.

Pokémon spawning closer to where I live.

Less battery and data usage.

Gens 2 and 3.

Just off the top of my head.
>>
Ability to battle with other people outside of gyms

Also, stop making some pokemon so fucking rare or so fucking common (ex. Pidgey)
>>
>>28022333
I want all the mons in.
I meant how can I play pokémon without Scrafty, Weavile or Gliscor
>>
Seeing tons and tons of ratatas and pidgeys would eat normies enthusiasm for the game. They should've at least added other bird pokemon like Swellows to make things a bit rounded.
>>
>>28022411
>>28022403
>>28022387
>Add more pokemon
>due to variety, never have enough candy to evolve any of them
So, let's add to that: change that candy bullshit.
>>
If actual pokemon worth catching actually showed up for me. My sisters and my friends and people i know from third world countries who got the game later than me for almost a month all had amazing captures and outleveled me. And im using lures and lucky eggs.

And i know caterpie and pidgey are easy exp for evolution but fuck it if sub-100 cp shitmons breakout of their pokeballs more than five fucking times

Fucking radar is pointless as shit. No point hunting for shit.

Ive been stress free since i deleted that pathetic excuse of a game
>>
>>28022457
get rid of the fucking candy. Have levels instead. A better idea would be that they evolve when they reach a certain CP.
>>
>>28022468
>sub-100 cp shitmons breakout of their pokeballs more than five fucking times
Holy shit do I hate how everything escapes their balls. Like, holy fuck, can you be any more blatant about being a cash grab?
>>
>>28022457
>>28022488
Or have type-based candy instead of pokemon specific ones.
>>
>>28022502
also have battles be like the actual pokemon games, at least on the Gen1 battle system.
>>
>>28022333
Nothing. Pokemon was dead the time ash lost The league. Fuck this fucking caah gran franchise.
>>
>>28022495
Certain cp should be guaranteed catches at a certain level. I mean i was 17 before i quit and so many sub100cp shitmons still escape like fuck
>>
>>28022502
Fucking this

Also the ability to fight wild Pokemon to level up your Pokemon.
>>
>>28022333
New Pokemon by introducing the newer generations. I mean being able to catch some of my favourites like Skarmory, Metagross, Rotom and Serperior would be interesting.
>>
>>28022333
If it had any redeeming features whatsoever.

It's currently ridiculous to even try catching pokemon where I live. There's about five pokestops near me that are all miles apart, so it's not feasible to go out walking to them, meaning travel time in the car doesn't count towards hatching eggs. They also give out so few pokeballs that missing one throw or having a pokemon break out is a *huge* detriment. They need to give you like infinite balls or something, because such an essential thing being that easy to run out of if you live in the wrong place is ridiculous. We also need wild battles, trading and battles with friends, plus a better way to level than "search for more of that super rare pokemon you caught if you ever want it to be better."

>>28022468
This is stupid too. Pidgeys and Rattattas everywhere. They really just need to make it random so you could have any pokemon pop up anywhere with much more frequency. I'd love to find a Snorlax wandering my neighborhood, but going out on a poke walk is much more likely to get me exactly jack squat of merit.
>>
>>28022366
>>28022637
nobody watches the anime.
>>
>>28022757
I guess 60000 people are nobody, then.
>>
>>28022387
>A daily Pokéball allowance so that I don't have to go out of my way just to keep items stocked.
I think a daily potion allowance would be even better, since they're the only realistic way to heal your pokemon
>>
>>28022852
Potions are useless if there are no gyms around you anyway
>>
>>28022878
well anytime I do pokestop runs I have to delete pokeballs because they give out too fucking many of them and too few potions
>>
>>28022851
compared to the number of people who played pokemon go? yeah, it is.
>>
Wish pokemon would appear on the overworld. Always seem to walk the wrong way when searching.
>>
>>28022944
not same person you replied to
It's the opposite for me. I get too many potions but few Pokeballs.
>>
Gen 1 and 2 mons.

Bring back tracking.

Making battles non-shit.

No insane grinding like it is right now.
>>
>>28022333
It needs more meat, and Niantic needs to keep itself more stable in the future.
>>
I wish battles gave out some form of EXP to power up your Mons opposed to just upping the gym level and giving a trivial amount of XP
>>
>>28022333
Nothing, u know that, i Have to open App Store and wait the download to play it again, thats too much for me
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.