[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happend to the love? Battling feels so cold and mechanical.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (54KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 400x400px
What happend to the love? Battling feels so cold and mechanical. Why can Pokemon be more like the anime or manga. I don't want my Pokemon to win because it's stats were better. I want them to win because they believed in me, and I believed in them. Natures, IVs and smogen was a mistake. Implament an affection meter, one that can't be cheezed or tampered with, and takes hours to build and days to max out. That should turn the competitive world on its head
>>
>>28022023
> le dumb frogger posterd
>>
File: HNI_0036.jpg (22KB, 431x350px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0036.jpg
22KB, 431x350px
>>28022023
>what is happiness and return
>implying that making the game more complicated is worse
>implying, 'smigen,' is offical
>implying the anime came before the game
>>
>>28022023
>Implament an affection meter, one that can't be cheezed or tampered with, and takes hours to build and days to max out. That should turn the competitive world on its head

No it won't. It would be yet another mechanic that everyone will have maxed out (one way or another) that would add another layer of RNG to the field.

You're problem is that you've outgrown the magic of the series you felt as a child. Pokemon felt real to you back then.
>>
>>28022058
>Feed it a handful of berries and give it one message
>OMG this Pokemon couldn't possibly love you more
>>
>>28022023
okay

>have affection meter
>everybody maxes out the meter
>meter no longer matters
>back to stats and IVs

you lose
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.