[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bug badge >Psychic badge >Fairy badge Did they seriously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

>Bug badge
>Psychic badge
>Fairy badge

Did they seriously just give up on fucking names and just give them type names? What the fuck.
>>
Could have named them
-beetle badge
-orb badge
-pixe badge
>>
>>28016105

I actually forgot there were electric and ice type gyms in kalos
>>
Why did the pacing go to shit after the fighting gym
>>
>>28016678
>spending hours doing boring shit with your "friends" before the second gym is good
>>
>>28016105
What if those were the first gym of their respective type and they used the most obvious names?
>>
>>28016105
I can add this to my growing list of X and Y were lazy as fuck list
>>
This is the 6th set of 8 they've had to make, that's a lot. Granted, there's still plenty of things for the types they haven't used for names yet, but it doesn't exactly go with the badge design. Though, honestly, this idea was tired long ago and it's about time they did something different with it.
>>
>>28016105
At least it's better than blue or rainbow badge.
>>
>>28016739
Didn't you do just as much boring shit with them around the third badge upwards?

>Friends, we gotta decide who will get the Mega Bracelet! It definitely won't be the protagonist!
>BATTLE ME IN FRONT OF X GYM (gets rehashed ~2-3 extra times if I'm not mistaken)
>We gotta check out this SPOOOOOKY HOUSEEE before you can progress to the next gym!

I could go on, but I think that captures the spirit of anything past the intro areas & first few badges.
>>
Well to be fair these Badge names should've been done already. It's odd they too 6 Gens to make a Psychic Badge or a Bug Badge.

Fairy Badge is a fine choice for the first ever Fairy Gym
>>
>>28016996
The content before the third gym is far more substantial than anything that comes after it
>>
>>28017000
>Kanto had the fire, grss, water, rock, and poison badges
>>
>>28016859
Share please.
>>
Beginning of the last two gens has been fucking horrible, hopefully that doesn't continue in gen 7 with my rivals/friends pestering me 30 times in the first couple towns.
>>
>>28016105
what bug does that badge represents?
>>
Pretty sure those are also the Japanese names, too. So they're just preserving the intentions of the original creators and not sullying it with censorship .
>>
>>28016105
>Plant Badge
Good name.
>>
>>28016996
Fuck I remember the spooky house. What a shitty let down from BW2's ghost house.
>>
File: 1406306435801.png (247KB, 539x500px) Image search: [Google]
1406306435801.png
247KB, 539x500px
>>28016105
>badge shaped like a beetle
>didn't use a single beetle mon
>>
>>28016105
>>28018174
>>28018294
its just game freak being gamefrak
>>
>>28016105
>Plant Badge
>Gym leader uses a fucking goat
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.