[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys anyone up for trying this Pokemon roleplaying game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

File: pokerolecover.jpg (10KB, 175x288px) Image search: [Google]
pokerolecover.jpg
10KB, 175x288px
Hey guys anyone up for trying this Pokemon roleplaying game out? It's D&D Pokemon.

I'm trying to get three people together to become new trainers during the timeline of Gold and Silver but with the freedom for players to travel to any region they wish.

If you're interested check out my discord:
https://discord.gg/kqe7t
>>
>>28015553
Which pokemon tabletop RPG is it? All the ones I know are overcomplicated shit.
>>
>>28015725
It's called Pokerole!
It's a rules lite tabletop which is a lot less overcomplicated than most ive checked out.
I can also share materials with you.
I'd love to start playing it tonight! Come check it out my discord server is:

https://discord.gg/kqe7t
>>
>>28015553
Yo, is it PTA? If so I'm totally down for that.
>>
>>28015761
>PTA
It's very similar to PTA and PTU

here's the link: https://discord.gg/kqe7t

you're more than welcome! I'm hoping for three players / trainers in total!
>>
>>28015761
>Let's make a tabletop RPG by emulating the super restrictive videogames
GROSS
>>
File: 138818355457.jpg (75KB, 300x239px)
138818355457.jpg
75KB, 300x239px
>>28015795
Pokerole is flexible when it comes to giving trainers that freedown and unrestricted 'do what thou wilt' feeling similar to a game like D&D. You can have your Charmander barbecue a human if you want to but obviously there will be consequences for that in our game fiction
>>
>>28015784
No offense but this system looks like trash my man. The pokemon stats are fucked up, trainers cant do shit. Nah.

>>28015795
Only as restrictive as your gm makes it. Also the games aernt even that complex, if you cant wrap your head around this shit with all the automatic sheets and what not to track everything for you, then I'm afraid you may be too stupid to live.
>>
>>28015876
I'm just bitching about PTA, which was an overcomplicated mess of a system primarily designed to emulate the videogames.
>>
>>28015951
You keep using that word, when it's really not applicable. You're just dumb friend.
>>
>>28015934
That's half the problem, a good RPG is intuitive and you don't need to calculate all the extraneous shit that PTA asks of you or the GM (Holy shit does the GM have his work cut out for him, having to create all pokemon individually from the bases) nor need five reference sheets.

>>28015972
PTA emulates all kinds of extraneous shit that has no place in a tabletop RPG, like base stats that you need to calculate off of, moves that always hit unless you use evasion modifiers, and so on and so forth. Building a pokemon can easily take over thirty minutes and you can't just use the entry from the pokedex in the battle.
>>
>>28015934
>No offense but this system looks like trash my man. The pokemon stats are fucked up, trainers cant do shit. Nah.

Huh? you really think so?!

They stat out almost everything! Trainers are capable of doing quite a bit, they even have Health Points which means they are capable of dying. Also you gain Skills AND 'Other Skills', Skill or Specialties the Storyteller grants you in the story.
>>
>>28016041
He thinks PTA is good, I wouldn't take his opinion on what makes an RPG good too seriously. That said, I'm reading pokerole right now and have no opinion yet.
>>
>>28016028
There are tools out there that generate pokemon for GMs and track players pokemon all automatically, telling you the absolute basics of what you need to do, simplifying it to just a little more effort needed than clicking a button in game. Honestly, I've played this game for years and it's easy as fuck. Honestly DnD is more complex. I can build a pokemon in 5 minutes to show you even if you think it's really all that hard. Name me one and I'll have it stated up and ready to go super fast.

>>28016041
Yes. Compared to what trainers can do in PTA, they can't do jack shit in this game. Basically here you're a goon on the side lines instead of actually a human being who can do shit separate of their pokemon and even to help them out in battle outside of just items. The trainer is actually worth while in PTA. Here, they are not.

>>28016083
You think its complex, your opinion holds no weight on what makes anything decent because you cant even work out "Oh I need to roll 1d12+6 AND my special attack for this move? Holy shit too complex!"
>>
File: large.jpg (29KB, 500x274px)
large.jpg
29KB, 500x274px
>>28016083
dude feel free to hit up the discord server if you fancy! im trying to recruit more starting trainers! would be great to have you aboard
>>
File: oshawott wild.png (150KB, 611x625px) Image search: [Google]
oshawott wild.png
150KB, 611x625px
>>28016137
Hey nice level 37 Oshawott there OP. I made it in PTA in 5 seconds.
>>
>>28016133
A good RPG doesn't need an application to generate monsters nor track the game for you. A good RPG allows the GM to create on the spot, and for the story to flow naturally.

A good RPG is D&D 5e, numenera, marvel heroic, doctor who aitas etc. Hell, even shadowrun is less complex than this piece of shit PTA is more like a bloated D&D 3.5 because the designers can't trim for shit. If you have convinced yourself that it is good, then there is nothing I can do. I mean, there are people that think that pathfinder is an excellent RPG, and no amount of logic will ever show them so.

Of note, PTU is a much better designed game, despite still being overcomplicated for an RPG.
>>
File: oshawott caught.png (151KB, 1307x442px) Image search: [Google]
oshawott caught.png
151KB, 1307x442px
>>28016229
And now its caught. If only this wasn't so "complex" huh?

But yeah, no. If you do run it in PTA instead, let me know. I can have like, a full squad of players in an instant.
>>
>>28016229
>>28016302
What a fucking mess.
>>
>>28016292
>Babbys first RPGs are the only ones I like

Yeah okay, opinion discarded buddy. A good GM can create stuff on the fly with whats given here too. There's nothing too overly complex about this system, you're just kinda terrible.
>>
>>28016336
Casual trash. Confirmed.
>>
>pokerole
>stack dexterity and win because fucking everything uses dexterity
>all legendaries, including phione, are unstatted and instead just have a large piece of text saying "PLOT DEVICE"
>"supernatural phenomena are caused by pokemon, humans are incapable of having such powers"

>PTU
>retarded devs think elementalist is overpowered because they can't run a game past low level to see how fucking broken mundane trainers are
>>
>>28016395
Hmm, that puts me off Pokerole even more. I really dont like how basic and useless trainers look already, but to have legends as just plot device and one stat rule the game is pretty shit.

I can't defend PTU personally, as I don't really like it compared to PTA, feels like it's trying to be something it's not.
>>
>>28016346
>GURPS
>D&D3.5
>D&D 1e
>Shadowrun
>Babbys first RPG
Anon, pls. Everyone's first RPG nowadays is pathfinder, which is why everyone thinks shit needs to be convoluted all the time.

>>28016395
>stack dexterity and win because fucking everything uses dexterity
This is a problem with a lot of RPGs in general.
>>
>>28016447
>Dex being a problem with a lot of RPGs
Not PTA :^)

And yeah. GURPS is purposefully generic and bland. DnD is mainstream and everyones first game. Shadowrun is the game most turn too when they wanna get a bit more deeper. Those are the definition of babbys first RPGs my man.
>>
>>28015758
>Pokerole
I did a piece of art for that guidebook
>>
>>28016588
Was it any good? Which one?
>>
PTU is better than PTA.
>>
>>28016622
I dunno, something about PTU just feels wrong to me personally. I'll always pick PTA over PTU, but if there was a decent PTU game going, I'd go for it.
>>
>>28016481
WotC Star Wars, FFG Star Wars, WEG Star Wars, Victoriana, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, Dragon Age RPG, Torchbearer, Mutants and Masterminds, Castles and Crusades, Dragonball Z RPG, Mini Six, Ghostbusters International, Ghostbusters AFCRPG, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Other Strangeness, Labyrinth Lord, Mouse Guard, Traveller, Call of Cathulu,

You know what, if it exists and it's not an obscure system designed by a nobody, I've probably played it. You're just acting like a hipster and will go on to talk about how all these games are so mainstream or whatever the fuck. Just because I can see a poorly designed system as poorly designed, it doesn't mean I can't run it. I ran PTA for most of a year and later PTU, they are both godawful systems.

Fuck, I just realized I took stale bait.
>>
>>28016609
It was ok, there was certainly other art in it that was better than mine.

And it was a glameow, I believe the topic I got was Pokémon being pets or something similar.
>>
The most obvious shill thread I have ever seen.
>>
>>28016671
Opinion =/= bait mate. I genuinely do not think this is complex, it is the simplest shit, and I don't understand how you can think otherwise. Honestly, I'm struggling to see what's so complex. It's roll to hit, then roll to wound. Basic stuff.

Roll 1d20 to hit, minus your attack's AC and their evasion. is it above 0? You hit. Roll to damage.

Roll the given attacks damage. Minus their respective defense. Boom. Easy. Basic combat is really easy to wrap your head around and the sheets give you all the information needed to keep track of secondary effects of attacks. The other effects like dash and blast and such can be a tad tricky to remember the details of at first, but it's no more difficult than remembering what a spell does in DnD.

Though hold up, is that DBZ RPG any good? I never knew that was a thing.
>>
>>28016729
>b-but if I have to use any of the many automated ways to make things easy then it is too hard!
>>
>>28016717
I'll shill PTA. I'm not ashamed. I think it's the raddest shit and would love to see more campaigns of it around.
Sadly, the team, forums and community in general are utter cancer, meaning getting a decent game is a nightmare.

>>28016768
Yeah that is kinda what he's saying isnt it. Like, the tools are there. Why be stubborn and just not use them?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (221KB, 675x869px)
Untitled.jpg
221KB, 675x869px
>>28016729
It's the licensed RPG. It's middle ground for the most part and I would play it if I had a group for it. It breaks down at higher power levels, just like the show when you think about it.
>>
>>28016815
The devs fucking bailed on PTA if I recall, finding a PTU game wouldn't be hard if you were willing to run. As a fan of PTU, the reason is it complex is because so many important rules are tucked away in random places.
>>
What is the difference between PTA, PTU, and Pokerole?
>>
>>28016867
Oh dude, that sounds pretty rad. I need to look into this. Thanks. I imagine Saiyans are just the most OP thing ever?

>>28016880
Not completely bailed, as a few still remain but yeah, they're gone for the most part. The creator still put out an update for ORAS, so hopefully there'll be one for Sun and Moon. I wouldn't run PTU myself as I'd need to get more adjusted as a player first before considering taking on that responsibility.

But I think the one thing we can all agree on here, is that the Digimon tabletop RPG is complete and utter shit. I've tried to play it twice and it was pure pain both times.
>>
I'm tinkering with a Mystery Dungeon tabletop. Fuck humans; if I wanted to play as them, I'd play something else.
>>
>>28016946
As a GM I can tell you about 80% of my prep time is copy and pasting abilities and moves.
>>
>>28016929
PTA tries to remain faithful to the game while giving players a set in stone class based trainer system.

PTU tries to do its own thing and take what PTA started and enhance it. Trainers have more options but its bogged down by extra complexities such as wounds. Some people prefer the direction PTU took things in while others prefer the classic PTA.

OP would have to tell you more about Pokerole but from what I can see, it tries to make a more rules lite pokemon tabletop experience but takes away power from the player and trainers in doing so.

>>28016971
There are a number of projects for PTU attempting to do the same thing, look into them while tinkering, even if its just for the base ideas.

>>28016980
I suppose theres only so many variations of giant energy beam. Still gunna download it and read into it.
>>
>>28017038
Oh yeah, also fuck wounds. I plan to use those if a pokemon goes from like 75% to -100% in one hit. They just bog it down too much, for a text game they would kill it.
>>
>>28017069
Wounds is the dumbest shit they added to PTU, especially in the early game, you basically get fucked up so soon that you cant do anything about it. Glad we can agree on that.

I really don't have anything against PTU, It's just I'll always try and push for PTA if I can. It's what I know, it's what I love. Plus it's so hard to get a good game of PTA now days.
>>
What's your timezone op?
>>
>>28017152
I think OP long gave up on our shit when we argued about our system and dismissed his. Best check that discord he was shilling super hard.
>>
>>28017146
>Wounds are bad
No you idiot, they are a necessary evil to don't allow self/mass/auto healing to become godly, and put more pressure on the team the longer they refuse to rest or stop by a center.
>>
>>28017146
Also make sure you get the latest playtest packet. The status changes are pretty good and they fixed the stupid high levels some Pokemon evolved at for GMs. The ability overhaul was a net positive, but some are shit.
>>28017220
They are fucking terrible. They are a cluster fuck to keep track of and there are so few healing abilities it doesn't matter anyways.
>>
Pokerole is garbage.
PTA is garbage.
PTU is slightly less smelly but still garbage.

I just want a decent pokemon TTRPG.
>>
>>28017220
Honestly making them center/battle moves fixed that in PTA so I don't know what to say about PTU.. but at least give them a level cap before they kick in, like the level cap before pokemon can take fatal damage and die. It basically makes early game a nightmare from what I played.

>>28017278
I will say that some usually good abilities suck hardcore in PTA, so that ability thing sounds like an advantage in PTU.

>>28017335
Here's your (you). Are you gunna explain why you don't like them or are you satisfied with that?
>>
>>28016867
if you want a DBZ game google "the cream games" and check their version
it's not completely finished, but it's a lot more mechanically sound

>>28017278
>there are so few healing abilities it doesn't matter anyways.
actually, look into the medic class from the playtest packet, combine it with a researcher with apothecary and chemistry as fields
you can make revives that not only revive you to 20HP, but then heal you by 90 HP, or you can combine x-items with restoratives to load them into a wonder launcher for ranged heals
without injuries you can keep a battle going on your side forever
>>
>>28017643
Sounds like that specific combo is the problem.
>>
>>28017711
there are a lot of problem class combos and nearly none of them involve trainer combat
even then, liberal use of revives is hell, unless the enemy starts using them as well and then it's just really fun* for everyone involved
injuries prevent that
>>
>>28017757
Or maybe just not have revives be dirt cheap.
>>
>>28017643
Looks good. Whats missing from this version?

Also in relation to that broken combo, I guess the wonder launcher allows your pokemon to still attack that turn too unlike regular items? Regardless I can see their use, but I still stand by the "please not in the early game" stance. Where such combos wouldn't be a problem anyway.
>>
>>28017821
Medic Training removes it.
>>
>>28017821
it doesn't have any real villain or boss rules, so all you can do for now is stat them as a hero a tier or two above the protagonists

>I guess the wonder launcher allows your pokemon to still attack that turn too unlike regular items?
the medic training edge removes that problem with restoratives
>I still stand by the "please not in the early game" stance.
right but this is the entire issue with the system, the game falls apart past trainer level 20
>>
>>28017866
Oh shit that's a god tier ability. The first PTA campaign I played we kinda didnt know about the pokemon turn skipping rule and it made the X items so so good. Then we found out we were breaking the rules and it all made sense. But if PTU's medic can do it anyway, that sounds super good.

>>28017887
That sounds fine, probably look into that DBZ system instead then, cheers.
>>
>>28017961
I just remind my players the official League battles don't use items. If they wanna spam healing while on the road I can just throw stronger or more interesting stuff at them.
>>
while on the subject of broken builds, look at normal type ace's "plainly perfect"
if normalize hadn't been changed and made into some shitty modifier thing that doesn't actually make moves normal, it'd make delcatty viable
it also turns cinccino into even more of a nuke
>>
Pokerole is pretty new in comparison to PTA or PTU, I have played all three and I can say I prefer Pokerole over the others, simply because it's basically a pick and play.

To people saying Trainers don't do much, you obviously haven't played even a single session.
While there are no Trainer classes in pokerole, that doesn't mean the trainers do not fit a role during the battle, the way I see it, the main role of the Trainer is the healer/priest of their party, but they are also able to participate in combat, the fact that they deal typeless damage means they are not ruled by the super-effective/not-very-effective limitations of their Pokémon, and they can be way stronger than low level Pokemon, so while there are not 200 pages of classes and edges and features for trainers you just need a little imagination as to what do you want a Trainer to do during battle.

Also, battle is just an aspect of the game, Trainers can use all their skills out of combat.

I must admit I was concerned when I first read that almost all moves use Dex for accuracy, but when you run a few battles you see that more Dex can grant you more hits, but if your Strength or Special aren't that high or the moves you are using are weak, all those hits may be equal to those from a pokemon with low Dex but high strength/special.

Over all I thing it runs pretty smooth, especially when compared to PTU's grid combat where the GM has to keep track of a million things at once.
>>
Me and some friends are playing Pokerole right now and it's been easy and fun. The system gives you a lot on freedom on Skills, Moves and Abilities, without the stupid autistic shit from PTA or PTU.

Our adventure began after we won the Sinnoh Tournament, but before the Elite, with just a couple of level 20 Pokémon (DM didnt give us much XP) and a good strategy we're taking on monsters of Level 50 or 60. It's all about commanding your Pokémon carefully and making the right decision.

>>28015553
I'd like to hear how that goes, OP. Our group has noticed that teamwork is more prevalent here than in other tabletops. I'm thinking you'll notice that too once your game begins.
>>
>>28016447
>Liking 3.5
I'm sorry I didn't know you were retarded.
>>
>>28019326
Among a few other gripes I have with pokerole the main one is that it doesn't support me as a GM at all. No rules, no tools, it doesn't give me anything to work with beside some shitty vague advice that all games give. Making pokemon is a chore and would trip up the game a ton if I needed to improvise and make them on the spot(which I would, often).
>>
>>28019974
>it doesn't support me as a GM at all
Stop trolling, man.
There is a whole section on how to make a story, tons of Storyteller notes, ideas for campaigns and sessions, random encounters ready to use.

You suck PTU's dick and that's all right man, but if you have no imagination to create a story in the world of pokemon with a game that literally has all pokemon ready to play then what are you doing playing RPG's in the first place?
>>
This is a shill, no doubt. Still looks interesting. Never got into PTU/A because they looked too complicated. Have you made a thread on /tg/?
>>
>>28019557
Hey, it's better than PTA.
>>
>>28019455
I'm hoping that I can get some friends to play this with me. What kind of stoyline do you guys use. I'll probably be the GM and I've never created a Pokemon-story n an rpg,any tips or just inspiration?
>>
>>28019974
Making pokemon in pokerole is simpler than PTA and PTU, tho.

I would understand someone complaining that it gives them less tools to customize different pokemon or to make them unique, but I don't get how it would be harder.

I do agree that pokemon creation needs a simple form for improvised encounters.
>>
>>28020061
You're mistaken. I'm not the person you likes PTU, I'm pretty sour on that system too.

My problem with the GM stuff isn't what you mentioned. I can do all that myself. It doesn't give me any MECHANICS. There are no rules for GMing, only 'suggestions'. I can play without and be fine, sure, but every system that's given me(the GM) rules to go by has been a better system than one that doesn't. Rules of the game aren't GM rules, just in case you were going to say otherwise. And the random tables it gives are pretty thin.

>literally has all pokemon ready to play
No, it gives me the bases that I'd have to add-on to make playable. And then look up moves when I needed them.

I'm not saying I couldn't run a game with it, but the system does not try to make it easy for me in any way. A system should care about my quality of life as a GM.

Also the super vague and non-existent evolution requirements is bullshit.

>>28020357
I don't particularly disagree with this. It's simpler, but still not entirely simple. And it's not hard. It's just time-consuming which, when I need to do in the middle of the game, ruins the flow and wastes everyone's time when they just have to sit tight while I put shit together, but you seem to get that.
>>
>>28020288
Debatable, I've never played PTA but I doubt it has a class weaker than another class' weakest feature.
>>
>>28020500
PTA is literally D&D 3.5 with poorly balanced and messy pokemon stuff attached.
>>
>>28020328
If I remember correctly, the book also suggests that everyone could take turns to DM episode-like sessions, like the anime. Seems like a good way to get everyone involved.
>>
>>28020490
>BAWWW
Have you considered that perhaps you are just a shitty GM? If you cannot be bothered to prepare your sessions and want the system to basically give you everything pre-chewed why would you want to inflict yourself with the hassle of RPG's?

Stick to video games and be happier.
>>
No one has mentioned Dungeons and Dragonites. For shame /vp/
>>
>>28020490
I don't disagree with your points. In the end, Pokerole is kind of a continuation of PTU and PTA (I don't know if they share design team members or what), so it shares a lot of the problems they had.

The pokemon are hard to prepare problem comes from the designers not getting how things need to be abstracted for a tabletop RPG and trying to emulate too many concepts from the videogames and anime that should be abstracted for tabletop play.

Moves are something I have personal beef with, as they tend to be long ass lists of individual effects with minor alterations to each when, in my opinion, they really should be abstracted down to combinations of effects instead. For example, bulbasaur has the ability to generate status effects with powders and whatever unarmed damage and whatever ability that decreases accuracy for more damage and then these being combined generate the various attacks from the games.
>>
>>28020730
You would enjoy Pokemon Pen & Paper, everything is super simplified, to the point that everything is so abstract that no matter what pokemon you are using since they are all mostly the same.
>>
>>28020629
I can't prepare literally everything that could possibly happen, nor do I have the time to. I don't want everything handed to me, but I'd like the TOOLS to quickly make shit up because I very often need unexpected things on-the-spot. There are different playstyles, and me and my groups' (and many other groups) makes it so that I can only prepare so much because a lot of unexpected things come up. I don't script everything or most things. That's why I play RPGs. Because unexpected things happen, and they go off the rails. There are endless possibilities, exactly what video games don't provide.

This also isn't about me or my GMing, this is about the system itself. It doesn't have tools for GMs. Any of them. It has explicitly stated "Hey, at least one person in every group, I don't care about supporting your job at all. Enjoy the entire burden, shitlord."

>>28020730
I've been thinking of making a lighter system somewhat like that.

>>28020770
Yeah, I didn't care for Pen & Paper because of that. Everything being based off your starter and your other pokemon not really mattering was too weird. There's no need to be super polarizing. I think there's a nice middle ground somewhere.
>>
>>28020328
Not who you are talking to but I have created three short stories in pokerole (around 5-10 sessions each)

>First one was pretty basic, new trainers starting in kanto. They were in a technology expo in Saffron city when some electric pokemon were abducted and the players were the only ones who had clues about what happened. In the process of finding the missing pokemon they uncovered clues that Giovanni was team's rocket leader and had to find a way to get him arrested. Not my best but I was just starting to try the system.

>For the second one I decided to make use of a Legendary, I chose Jirachi. Players were supposed to go to a Hoenn Island for a wish-granting festival (like the tanabata) The players have a face to face encounter with Jirachi, who grants their wishes but with terrible consequences (like a monkey paw) and it's up to them to right the wrongs and save the people in the island.
This was exciting, mostly for the role-playing, and the fact that there was a legendary in the story was enough to make the players nervous.

>And finally I wanted to take a try on terror and the Mystery dungeon supplement. The players barely remember they were human, and they are lost in a forest, they joined a guild who had a benevolent Trevenant as the leader, there were a ton of rescue missions and missing pokemon, the players first believed that a neighbor guild was kidnapping them, they were partially right, because in reality the other guild was trying to save them, in reality Trevenant lured Pokémon into his "guild" and ate them after a while, they never saw other teams because they were always "on a mission" this one was pretty fun as well, because for a few sessions they were really in denial that the Trevenant that took them in would do something so evil.

Over all Pokerole is pretty story-driven so have fun with that, it works pretty well with most settings and moods.
>>
File: 14135074.jpg (31KB, 250x250px)
14135074.jpg
31KB, 250x250px
>>28020829
You keep talking about tools and GM rules but give no example as to what you mean.

>It has explicitly stated "Hey, at least one person in every group, I don't care about supporting your job at all. Enjoy the entire burden, shitlord."
Now I'm sure you are just trolling.
>>
>>28021325
Essentially, he means every single quality of life thing that is aimed directly at the GM. From rules that only work from his side, to tables that do work for you.

Example, Numenera has a thing where you can create a monster on the spot by just picking a level.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.