[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Ashfags still salty about Ash's well deserved loss?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (47KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 419x480px
Why are Ashfags still salty about Ash's well deserved loss? Alain is obviously a stronger and better trainer than he is and Ash desereved to get his ass raped. And then . Then they get so upset they have the nerve to complain, after 20 years, how type advantages are supposed to work there when they know damn well that the anime does not pay attention to game mechanics. Then they are so salty they want to point out how TV Tokyo got over 60,000 dislikes on the video . Those dislikes were probably samefag nips, Redditfags and /vp/fags I think their eyes out to try to get TV Tokyo to change everything so that their precious Ash will win. Lets not forget that the Alola region does not have a league either so you can throw all of your hopes in the trash as well :^) how much longer do you think you will be salty about this before you let it go and realize that Ash will always be a loser? Also reminder that since Pokémon is mostly aimed at children who don't care about who wins the league or not and are just watching it for the enjoyment of the show And not autistic neckbeards. So TV Tokyo is probably going to go with what little kids want.
>>
>tanks super effective leaf storms
>falls to a resisted blast burn
>>
>>28014982
If ash can aim for the horn, that can happen too
>>
>>28014982
>Protean
>using Cut
>>
I don't know... That Bisharp lasted a little too long. It had one fight before Goodra and wasn't even tired. Also tanked a Bide to the face.

Ash didn't even fight with his top team. No Charizard or Snorlax so I could see how this is frustrating. Fuck, I didn't care about the battle, but oh well..
>>
>>28014950
>implying children don't want Ash to win
>implying Alain fought better and didn't just tank everything with literal plot armor
>trying to seem objective only to antagonize two sentences later, clearly exposing your intentions

What do you get out of shitposting?
>>
> then they get so upset they have the nerve to complain after 20 years how type advantages are supposed to work

This is one of the main reasons i hate Ashfags
>>
>>28015106
> and kids care about who wins

I know you're upset and all but you can't speak for every single kid who likes Pokémon
>>
>>28015106
I actually watched this episode with my little brother and he was happy that Alan won. Therefore you are a dumbass for thinking that every kid out there would want to see Ash win.
>>
File: 1471565557750.jpg (2MB, 1100x9000px) Image search: [Google]
1471565557750.jpg
2MB, 1100x9000px
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 501x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 501x506px
>>28014982
>anime
> caring about type advantages
>>
>>28014950
I think it should be obvious why people are so triggered. It's not the fact he lost but the fact they hype his impending victory since the prophecy,have him sweep everyone in the league up to shota, seemingly have pikachu crush half Alain's team and looking like he's going to win and then last second lose. They even went as far as naming the episode kalos league victory
>>
>>28015286
This image gets me every fucking time
>>
>>28014982
Reminder that Sceptile lost to Water Shuriken, which it 4x resists.

The anime doesn't give a shit about type effectiveness. Stay mad.
>>
>>28016409
>Reminder that Sceptile lost to Water Shuriken

After being forced to eat several Iai Giri and Aerial Aces
>>
File: 1469753608966.png (476KB, 783x538px) Image search: [Google]
1469753608966.png
476KB, 783x538px
>>28014950
I lol at all those ass blasted to the point of not buying the new games
>>
>>28016453
And Greninja got hit by several tough claw boosted stab dragon claws before blast burn.
>>
>B-BUT IT'S FINE WHEN GRENIGGER KOS A MEGA SCEPTILE WITH WATER SHURIKEN
>>
>>28016561
This alone makes me glad that Ash lost.
Fuck off to another series then if the anime is all you give a shit about.
>>
>>28016599
Alain also beat "Muh power of friendship" with actual strength and strategy.

Alain is stronger AND smarter
>>
>>28016563
Reminder that Mega Sceptile has 1/4 resistance to water type attacks and Greninja has 1/2 resistance to fire type attacks but the former is apparently more believable to Ashfags.
Also note that both Sceptile and Greninja were weakened in their respective matches.
>>
>>28016713
And there is also a huge power gap between Zard and Greninja
>>
I hate when people bitch about shows not ending how they want them to.

Entitlement is a mental illness.
>>
>>28015217

Your little brother is retarded then
>>
>>28019208
t. Ashfag
>>
>Sceptile goes down to a 1/4x water shuriken
"T-type matchups don't matter in the anime, it's all about strategy! That win was fair!"
>Greninja goes down to a 1/2x blast burn
"B-BULLSHIT!!!!"
>>
>>28016631
>Alain also beat "Muh power of friendship" with actual strength and strategy.

Did you even watch the fucking battle? Alain didn't use any strategy, in fact HE used power of friendship bullshit by thinking of Manon.

Ash fought way better. Alain won through pure plot armor, which is saying a lot considering who he was fighting.
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 320x288px
But guys ash won the orange league that's good enough right?
>>
>>28014950
Hola Pedro, mi amigo. Como tu estas?
>>
>>28019505
>Won through plot armor

It's not like Alain has been consistently above Ash or anything.

Oh wait
>>
>>28019208
Actually the retards are the people who think POWER OF FRIENDSHIP will trump legitimate skill.

Perhaps if Ash wasn't a faggot who dumps his best pokemon with Prof Oak, evolved all his shit, and didn't rely on bullshit cheating then he'd have won. But no, he relied on some absolute bullshit power-up for his mary sue frog, and it still wasn't good enough to beat someone who put time, effort, and energy into training.

Twenty years and he still loses? Maybe it's Ash who is the problem.
>>
>>28015308
But they have since DP. They even bring it up multiple times.
>>
>>28016814
There isn't. Greninja almost defeated Charizard X in it's incomplete form. The fight ended because of bond fainting bullshit.
>>
>>28019777
>Almost defeated

Lolno
>>
>>28019713
>complaining about Mary sues
>Supports Alain

t. true to the blue faggots
>>
File: file.png (54KB, 267x150px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
54KB, 267x150px
>>28019794
Lol yes
>>
>>28019815
>Went down and hen got back up

This happens with almost every Pokémon battle, including the final League fight
Zard is stronger, get over it.
>>
>>28019755
heracross lost to darkrai dark voids in DP and tanked a lot of moonblasts in Valerie's gym. Iri's dragonite tanked a lot of ice attack when it was pissed, they don't give a shit about types when they want someone to win or lose a battle
>>
>>28019848
>This happens with almost every Pokémon battle
It got knocked out cold. It didn't get up until AFTER Ash started complaining about not being to move. If Ash and Greninja attacked it while it was down, it would have gotten its ass kicked.

Hell it was already getting its ass kicked when Greninja was in its regular form.

Couldn't even land a single hit when Greninja transformed.

Lol get the fuck out.
>>
>>28019905
Alain literally toyed with it to bring out it's power.
>>
>>28019962
Haha no, get the fuck out.
>>
>>28019653

Because Ash couldn't control the form you fucking dipshit. That's how it was presented all along. That's how rivalries work: the rival has the upper hand and then the MC surpasses him. Ash perfected the form and went even further beyond, while Alain was not shown to dramatically improve during the same arc. Greninja losing the exact same way as the first fight after all that shit just erases all his development and makes the whole thing a giant waste of time.

Again, Ash was using actual strategy and his new powers, while Zard just facetanked everything and did the same shit as before. Alain did not fight better, he just won because the status quo demanded that he win.
>>
>>28019905
>out cold
>no spirals for eyes
>>
>>28019981
He literally does, actually pay attention to more than just the fight, but that's too much to ask of an Ashfag isn't it?
>>
>>28020013

Lucario didn't have spirals when he got knocked out.
>>
>people arguing about plot armor, and better trainers, jobbers

The real issue is that Ash is a shounen protagonist with no relevant wins or accomplishments under his belt. The person wo keeps deciding Ash needs to lose every league is the real problem.
>>
>>28020004
Ash erases his development all the time though, kek
>>
>>28020013
There is no reasoning with Ashfags

They refuse to accept anyone is stronger than their hero and call everything else plot armor or even come up with conspiracy's of rigging.
>>
>>28020015
I just finished watching the fight before posting, twice. Stop.
>>
>>28020071
>stop

I would say the same thing to you.
>>
>>28020047

No one said Ash is the strongest you absolute retard. Everyone is okay with conceding that Tobias, regional champions and others are stronger than Ash, but everything was clearly setting up Ash to beat Alain in the league. Nothing whatsoever implied that Alain was stronger than perfect Ash-Greninja. It was a complete asspull.
>>
>>28019905
Did the referee ever declare that Charizard was unable to battle?
>>

this happened, what, a week ago? and both sides are still being salty and bitter to each other

which is kind of hilarious but, why continue
>>
>>28020089
>Nothing implied

But he is though as shown in the latest episode.
>>
>>28020047
>plot armor
Lol because Charizard did have plot armor.

It got hit by Quick Attack from Pikachu

Then a STAB boosted Thunderbolt from Pikachu

Then another STAB boosted Thunderbolt from Pikachu

Then a Cut directly into the gut by Greninja

Then an Aerial Ace directly into the ground by Ash-Greninja

Then a STAB boosted Water Shuriken by Ash-Greninja, which Charizard takes neutral damage from

Then another STAB boosted Water Shuriken with Torrent activated by Ash-Greninja

And all Charizard did was fall over a bit even though in the prior fight it got knocked to the ground and laid there for a few seconds from a Cut handed out by an incomplete Ash-Greninja.

Your boi had plot armor up the ass and only won because of it. Get the fuck over it.
>>
>>28020099
I didn't say it was defeated, I said it was knocked out cold and didn't get up until Ash finally started suffering from his injuries.

Alain even called out his name in distress, most likely because the hit was pretty devastating and he was worried if it was okay or not. Just like Mega Gardevoir and Diantha, but that's an argument for a different thread.
>>
File: darkflamemaster.png (199KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
darkflamemaster.png
199KB, 500x280px
>>28020105

Nobody is actually on Alain's side, it's just a bunch of shitposters trying to antagonize people, desperate ashnime apologists or literal retards who can't into basic narrative.

Keep in mind that I do defend Alain as a character against people ignorantly crying "edgy" and "mary sue," because that's not fair, but no sensible person defends the outcome of the league.
>>
>Charizard beats Ash Greninja multiple times
>"B-but muh Greninja is stronger because"
>>
File: youu.png (302KB, 486x322px) Image search: [Google]
youu.png
302KB, 486x322px
>>28020111

The latest episode is what people are disputing you fuckwit. It goes against everything that happened up to that point.
>>
>>28020211
>Charizard beats Greninja once

Ftfy
>>
>>28020192
>nobody is actually on Alain's side

THIS IS WHAT ASHFAGS ACTUALLY BELIEVE
>>
>>28020179
being 'knocked out cold' is basically the same thing as fainting.

It was knocked down and took a while to get back up, but it wasn't 'knocked out'
>>
>>28020229

You using the term "ashfags" only proves my point.
>>
>>28020224
Twice

League and their first match
>>
>>28020222
you mean looking like he was ahead and then losing after all?

That's the plotline of a fuck ton of sports movies and tournament battle anime episodes.
>>
>>28020211

Greninja SHOULD have been stronger based on everything we saw. The fact that he wasn't just makes the ending a bait-and-switch and the whole arc a waste of time.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?
>>
>>28020192
>no one can possible disagree with me!
>nope, not at all!
Fuck off.
>>
>>28019713
>Twenty years and he still loses? Maybe it's Ash who is the problem.

Or maybe...just maybe....it's the writers who are the problem.
>>
>>28020004
>Zard just facetanked everything and did the same shit as before
This actually annoys me. They didn't even make Ailan look like a particularity great trainer. Instead of Ailan coming up with some off the wall strategy to beat Ash, the anime just went 'Lol, Megazard's 30 levels higher than everyone here, huhuh, tough luck pal'
>>
>>28020283

I didn't say you can't disagree, I just said you're an idiot for doing so, and you haven't proven otherwise.
>>
>>28020271
Come back to me when Grenigger accomplishes everything Zard X did in the specials.
>>
>>28015286
I haven't laughed this hard since watching SGDQ live earlier this year kek
>>
>>28020299
I don't need to prove otherwise, it's your own narrowminded self that's the problem here.
>>
Dubs if ash is going to be replaced by a superior protag.
>>
>>28020258
The battle was very similar to Paul vs Ash. Who ash lost to badly each time. He never won. This is like Infernap losing to Electriver
>>
>>28020355
Wew lad
>>
>>28020355
Please.
Fuck Ash and anyone that defends this cancer.
Why can't we have an enjoyable anime?
>>
>>28020304

Accomplished what? Getting throatfucked by a bunch of legendaries? Beating a bunch of Ayaka-tier jobbers? His greatest accomplishment was beating Malva, and Greninja was built up to be at least E4 level by proxy of his Diantha fight. Nothing at all implied that Zard was markedly stronger than Greninja, let alone perfect form Greninja.

It was completely inconsistent.
>>
>>28020382
>facing off against primals(something Ashninja could never do) isn't an accomplishment because I say so
>beating 10 megas in a row with only potions and berries(which aren't nearly as effective as they are in the anime) isn't an accomplishment because I say so
>Greninja should be stronger because I say so
You can't make this up.
Ashfags, everyone.
>>
They thought the eps name "Kalos League Victory! Ash's Ultimate Match!!" implied that he would win
>>
>>28020382
>He lost to primal legendary's meme

Losing to characters who are almost gods isn't anything to be ashamed of.

>Beating Malva

And that was after 9 other megas

He is also E4 level, maybe even above E4 level, and there was a bit of training in between Malva and Ash.
>>
>>28020483
>Losing to characters who are almost gods isn't anything to be ashamed of.
It's not an accomplishment either. It just showed his mortality, especially compared to Metagross who fared way better both times.

>>28020465
>which aren't nearly as effective as they are in the anime
I'm generous enough to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you meant not as effective as the games. To which I respond: citation needed. If anything berries are stronger in the anime, as Oran berries are shown to revive Pokemon from fainting.
>>
>>28015106
Children's shows aren't about what they want, it's about conditioning them to want something.
>>
>>28020369
Not exactly, because Paul was an asshole who needed to be knocked down a peg.

The same can't be said for Alain.
>>
>>28020561
Your generosity is wasted, because even I must admit that it is a shitty argument, regardless I can't bring myself to believe that Lysandre's trial is anything but an accomplishment of sorts, and if anything shows how long Edgezard can potentially last.
>>
>>28014982
What if, just what if, Charizard's level was higher and Sceptile's level was lower than Greninja? I mean, it's not like Alan was shown grinding 24/7 with his Charizard right?
>>
>Mega Guantlet don't real only feels

Fucking Ashfags
>>
>>28020690
>Levels
>In the anime
>>
>>28020640
The last Pokemon between them was show very similarly though. Id argue Alain was ash's main rival too
>>
>tanked a champions attack that drilled it through a mountain near start of series and was still ready to fight after
>only used a pecha berry after it got poisoned and a super potion around midway for the gauntlet
>beat Malva an elite 4 without even healing from the prior battles as shown by the marks on Charizard's body
>after training, tanked Zygarde's extremespeed and land's wrath and was flying fine ready to fight after
>knocked down Zygarde 3 times which was enough for Team Flare to capture it
>said Zygarde had a triple headed dragon pulse compared to Siebold's one headed dragon pulse at start of series to show the difference in power

Somehow, none of these are feats showing its toughness.
>>
>>28020816
Sadly, it's established ever since the first season. The only caveat is it's not everything because your heart and love for pokemon also factor in. If both trainers love their pokemon and give their best, levels will come in.
>>
File: 259857609285.png (1MB, 540x1632px) Image search: [Google]
259857609285.png
1MB, 540x1632px
>>
>>28020883
This. Zard-X was shown from the start to be something that, with enough training, could eventually take on bigger legendaries. The fact that it held its own against Primals and was able to fuck up Zygarde pretty much assured a league victory. Defeating Malva was the icing on the cake. It was obvious Charizard would win the league from the start.
>>
File: 1471618104672.png (71KB, 266x295px) Image search: [Google]
1471618104672.png
71KB, 266x295px
>>28021041
TFW Alain could probably beat the E4 now.
>>
>>28020028
>Pokemon
>Shonen
This show is for small children, really small children.
You don't see people railing on Barney for not having a deep plot. You don't see faggots flocking to my little pony or care bears expecting anything than whats on the jar.
The fuck is up with pokemon
>>
>>28021334
>You don't see faggots flocking to my little pony expecting anything than whats on the jar
hahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>28020918
>Implying Alain gives a shit about the league.
Haha Alain only joined the league for his homo feelings for Ash.
>>
>>28014982
it's okay when Ash does it!
>>
>>28019620
>the Pinky Pie of Marvel
Disgusting
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.