[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets build a brand new pokemon Game... Make it as awesome as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Pokemon Greece.jpg (67KB, 1047x267px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Greece.jpg
67KB, 1047x267px
Lets build a brand new pokemon Game... Make it as awesome as Uranium and get Nintendo to notice me... us.
POKEMON God and Titan Vs
>>
>>28012227
Game would be centered on Greece. In God you fight Team Titan and take on the gods.
In Titan you have to undo the harm that they are causing as the Elite four.
So anyone interested in the idea?
>>
Cute

Do you have anything to contribute to this besides the name and "it's in Greece" or are you completely ignorant of game design and development and hope that you can get the community to do all the work for you while you take credit as the "creator"?
>>
>>28012751
I have about 20 fakemon and am working on the region as we speak.
>>
>>28012227
High effort troll? or low effort game attempt?
time will tell.
>>
>>28012840
Oh before I forget have a Time travel idea for the plot. God will have you go back in time to find Hm's from the Titans. In Titan you will have to go to the future as the Titan's have had there hm's stolen. Cities will be different time periods based on what game you are playing. Titan will be ruins while God well look new.
>>
GAME FREAK'S GONNA FREAK
>>
>>28012874
Oh come now guys, is it that bad to give out ideas. I mean what do you really have to lose?
>>
>>28012902
Come back with an organized game design document, concept designs, goals, etc.

If you want help developing your game, know what you need to do and how to do it. Begging for ideas on /vp/ is lazy, off putting and creatively bankrupt.
>>
>>28012964
Ok, I guess I can do that. Though normally when I build a game I just do what feels good as I go, just growing naturally.
>>
>>28012996
And how many games have you successfully built and released? Where can we find your portfolio so that we might judge your work and skillset?
>>
Do not take my criticisms for malice. The game industry devours anyone who isn't prepared. At least I'm giving you advice instead of just calling you a faggot who should kill themselves.
>>
>>28013032
Well yeah that is the problem (And why I need help) I get about half way through a game and for one reason or another it messes up and I somehow corrupt the hack. I try but need a lot of help, not going to lie. Heck I don't even have to have my name on the project just so I can say I did something cool. I would actually just like advice on how to build the game right so it doesn't corrupt or look like crap.
>>
Friend, I think you may be in the wrong place. /vp/ has never completed any of the pokemon fangames they've tried to make.

You're better off asking Reddit where you can go to specific subreddits and talk to programming/video game design professionals, students and graduates.
>>
>>28013113
Take a step back. Don't worry about the actual work of coding yet. Get some white boards, or whatever works best for you, and get all of your ideas on that. Just vomit everything into that board, then sit your ass down and figure out how to structure the game. Have most of the Pokemon concepts at least written down. Loosely design your region. Write the whole plot.

Once you have a definable vision for your game, only then should you begin to seek outside help. You know your weaknesses and your strengths, maybe you need to build a team instead of trying to do it all on your own. You aren't going to attract the help you need, though, by slapping up a few sentences of idea clearly written moments before along with title screen mock-ups while begging for ideas on /vp/.

Rome wasn't built in a day, and not by one man. Remember that.
>>
>>28013336
I have always wanted a team but don't know about how to get them. I really just want to find 4 or 5 people and talk out all my ideas.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.