[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody else think that a lot of the new Pokemon look like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
Does anybody else think that a lot of the new Pokemon look like they are from different franchises?
>>
>>28009625

My general stance on this is 'since they ARE pokemon, they look like pokemon' but this gen definitely has a unique flavour to it. I still think they look like they belong in the pokemon universe, but I can see where you're coming from.
>>
>>28009662
No of course they all look like Pokemon. They do have that general Pokemon feel to them and there are barely any that j dislike.

A lot of them just look like you could throw them into another series and they wouldn't stand out at all. It's kind of funny.
>>
I don't know, but definitely not Vikavolt.
>>
Yeah, from yokay watch
But not vikavolt.
>>
>>28009625
Minior looks like a Kirby enemy, especcialy its Shields Down form.
>>
>>28009830
You know, my daughter has been playing Yokai Watch, and while I certainly can't get into it, some of the monsters are pretty endearing. They all have good personality. Like this faggot. He's a ninja who's so ninja that nobody ever notices him, so he's depressed. His special attack is called "Did you see me?"
>>
File: Spam.png (1MB, 650x3585px) Image search: [Google]
Spam.png
1MB, 650x3585px
>>28009830

'User was banned for this post' again, when?
>>
>>28009890
That's depressing
>>
gen 1: pokemon
gen 2: bootleg pokemon
gen 3: discount pokemon
gen 4: digimon
gen 5: monster rancher
gen 6: neopets
gen 7: youkai watch
gen 8: ???
>>
>>28009625
you made the same thread yesterday, you got BTFO, you make the same thread again with different wording.
>>
>>28010270
Found the genwunner
>>
>>28010293
No I didn't. Fuck off.
>>
>>28010375
yeah that's why you got so defensive
>>
>>28010270
Wasn't Gen 2 designed at the same time as Gen 1? Technically, isn't Gen 2 ALSO Gen 1 because of this.
>>
>>28010375
Kel btfo again
>>
>>28009625
I think quite a lot of them wouldn't feel out of place in a zelda or kirby game. But that's Nintendo for you.
>>
>>28009625
They look like Digimon and Yokai xD
>>
>>28010019
It's no worst than the faggots who keep on bringing up Yokai Watch because it's the hot new meme
>>
Sandygast looks like a Mario and Luigi enemy

Drampa looks like a Yo-Kai

Bewear looks like it's from a Chinese knock off of Pokemon
>>
>>28009625
Minior feels more kirby
>>
gen 4 shit looked like it was from megaman.
>>
>>28011057
This
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.