[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will there ever be a modern release of Pokemon TCG for 3DS or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Will there ever be a modern release of Pokemon TCG for 3DS or NX?

Out of all the Pokemon games, the TCG provided me the most hours of entertainment.

And no, the online tcg doesn't appeal to me, the artwork is goofy as fuck and there isn't a single player mode with a storyline.
>>
>>28002942
The cards are one of their biggest money makers. Making a game where you could play the card game for free with every current card and they only get payed the initial payment for the game is counter productive in a market thriving on micro transactions.
>>
>>28002942

We can only hope. The GBC game was a life saver back when I was a kid. Everyone collected the cards in my neighborhood but literally nobody I knew ever wanted to play the damn game. To this day it's still a problem.
>>
>>28002942
I really want this, i got so hooked up with the GB game that i decided to try TCGO

I really didn't like it, i expected it to be like that one fan-made yu-gi-oh game where you get all cards available

At the very least i'd love to see a fan-made T
>>
Probably not. TCGs are kind of a bitch to program because there are so many strange, specific card interactions that can confuse the coding if nobody thinks of them. Even the original gameboy game had a couple (if you knock out your opponent's only Pokemon with a Pokemon Power, then reload the save, the game flips out because it still registers the opponent as having no Pokemon, but doesn't check for a win condition).

The online version has to constantly patch bugs like that. It would probably be more maintenance than they'd be willing to commit.
>>
>>28004225
There's TCGone, but most of the playerbase are nerds, so don't expect to see anything other than the top 3 competitive decks.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.