[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anybody else getting digimon world vibes from this? The q

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

Is anybody else getting digimon world vibes from this? The quest, the ambience, the footsteps. It seems straight out of the PS1 game. This isn't a bad thing. All we need is an ingame trading card game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jgZhBxhyQA
>>
>>27996462
Frankly I was kinda reminded of Yokai Watch, but maybe that's just because I'm playing YW2 now.
>>
>>27996462
Did anyone else notice the rustling spots on the beach?
>>
>>27996504
Did the English rom leak?
>>
>>27996512
yeah, definitely sandygasts trying to steal your soul
>>
>>27996556
Spooky
>>
>>27996556
What if you're Jewish and don't have one?
>>
>>27996590
Then they'll steal your Kippah instead.
>>
>>27996590
>>27996628
and your shekels
>>
>>27996635
OY VEY!
>>
>>27996462
I loved DW 1-3! That said, I'm not getting the vibes, well kinda. Like a smooth cartoon paint finish over top this particular footage.

I can already hear the file island theme.
>>
>>27996757
I can hear the "yukyuk" noise the DW1 protag makes when he sends his digimon to sleep. Pyukuyuku fits well in there too.
>>
Well.. I mean Pyukumuku does look like a fusion of Botamon and Punimon.
>>
>>27996462
yeah. DW1. Just missing the pokemon following you
>>
>>27996462
Oh Jesus God. Pyukumuku is making me think of Cardmon now. I hated fishing for those things in 3.
>>
>>27996462
The whole hyper training, super training shebang reminds me of DW desu. I'd kill for DW1 and 3 remakes on the 3ds.
>>
>>27996757
Look up the scene from DW1 where you get Coelamon to help you cross the bay and tell me the beaches aren't very similar, especially with the nostalgic yet oh so awful footstep sound effect.
>>
>>27996462
Don't forget that we have our very own versions of iceagumon and co. now. Recolors are literally a thing.
>>
>>27996462
What we've seen so far reminds me a ton of South Sector from Digimon World 3. I loved that games world, so comfy, so varied
>>
>>27996462
>digimon world
jesus fuck i just got crushed by nostalgia and it hurts

i'm getting awful hype over here
>>
>>27996517
Only the demo leaked. And theyre data minin it as we speak
>>
>>27997943
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2UUpeEsLFg
the nostalgia is real
>>
>>27996462
I have only played the original digimon world, but this didn't feel like anything from that game to me. File Island is a bizarre mashup nearly without people, so the ambience feels very different.

By the way, as much as I liked that game, footsteps quickly became torture if you have ever used Vademon.

metalmamemon best digimon
>>
>>27998062
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erU86ZT8z4I
>>
>>27998062
>linking to my favorite digimon
WHY would you do this to me
>>
>>27996462
>that walking animation
god fucking dammit im getting megaman legends and kingdom heart vibes
>>
>>27998036
I can't find it on 3DSISO, where did you get it?
>>
>>27998036
sounds like lies ?
>>
>>27996462
pokémon will never be like digimon world unless you have awful camera angles and transition screens everywhere

oh wait
>>
>>27997549
Wow, I knew I've felt this before.
>>
>>27998131
Idk someone gor a hold of it.
>>
Ya I got those digimon vibes when I saw the footage on release.

That one game where your digimon poo everywhere right? It feels like it, and it's great. Also the fact that there is an ACTUAL side quest where you have a choice to do it and get paid makes it feel like a 'proper' RPG
>>
>>27996504
imo i enjoyed YW more than the recent Pokemon games
>>
>>27998263
who's doing it? who got ahold of it?
>>
>>27996462

No.
>>
>>27998095
watch the OP with this playing in the background and tell me it doesn't cause shivers of nostalgia
>>
>>27998294
>where your digimon poo everywhere
wat

this is my fetish
>>
>>27998596
If your Digimon doesn't poo in loo in time, it shits on the ground where it is standing leaving a filth of appropriate size. Enough turns it into a Scumon, which can eat filth and is really weak outside of ability to evolve into Etemon.
>>
>>27996504
I was thinking YKW as well, I can't wait for 2 to come out in the states <3<3<3<3
>>
>>27998686
it's also notable that sukamon is a living turd
>>
Digimon world was really good, I hope it keeps going this way
>>
>>27999123
It won't.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.