[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know but I get the feeling he don't designed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Hitoshi Ariga.png (257KB, 641x625px) Image search: [Google]
Hitoshi Ariga.png
257KB, 641x625px
I don't know but I get the feeling he don't designed any of the Alola Pokémon we saw already.
Would be really sad if he left GF.
>>
He probably has, it's just Ohmura is a hack.
>>
Only the inkay line isn't shit here
>>
>>27991068
Inferior taste detected
>>
maybe he did SM's fossil Pokemon
a man can dream
>>
He wasn't "part of" Gamefreak to leave it. He's just a famous and recognized artist and they asked him to make some Pokemon. He may make some more, he may not. But as far I know all of those save maybe Aurora are relatively popular generally speaking.
>>
Those are some pretty good designs. Is there a link for more people and the pokémons they designed?
>>
I got major Ariga vibes from Grubbin when I first saw it and still do
>>
>>27991015
The only good designs are Inkay, Malamar and Mega Beedrill so I couldn't care less about where he is
>>
>>27991144
How can you even dislike Pangoro. I couldnt understand that type of person.
>>
>>27991015
I wondered why Alola had such great designs. I guess they fired all the hacks. Maybe they have some new blood to erase the mistakes of gens 4, 5, and 6.
>>
>>27991068
>>27991144
>>27991244
>not liking tyrantrum
>>
>>27991015
We known for sure that James Turner made:

-Drampa
-Sandcastle
-Bewear

And probably a few other terrible designs I forgot
>>
>>27991122
Nah, Grubbin has Gen 1 vibes
Its evos are full Gen 5 though
>>
File: JamesTurner.png (225KB, 637x565px) Image search: [Google]
JamesTurner.png
225KB, 637x565px
>>27991585
Nah would rather say Sandcastle yes other no.
>>
>>27991613
>>27991015
What do they do in the time where they aren't designing pokemon?
>>
>>27991658
James Turner actually works for Game Freak and is one of the main experts on 3D modelling there. He was also the mastermind behind Harmoknight.

Hitoshi Ariga is a mangaka who for Pokemon has drawn TCG art in the past. Outside of Pokemon, he's done some Mega Man stuff in the past to my knowledge

There's Atsuko Nishida, who actually designed most of the iconic Gen 1 Pokemon like the Pikachu, Charizard, and Eevee lines, and some assorted others throughout the years like the Zoroark and Cinccino lines in Gen V. Eventually she founded her own character design company, which designed characters for several games and a prefecture mascot called Miya-chan, though last I checked the site for the company is dead, so I dunno what happened with that in the end. The only work I can think of off the top of my head where she did the official art herself was for a game called Hometown Story, where she drew some pretty cute creatures, but established she can't get into human anatomy at all.

That's all I know for Pokemon designers outside of what they did for Game Freak.
>>
>>27991015
>the person who designed honedge line may not work at gf
>sad
>>
>>27991613
>Golett line and Phantumb are god tier
>Vullaby and Vanillite are some of the worst Pokemon designs ever
how
>>
>>27991068
I'd agree, but I also like Pangoro.
The rest is shit, though. And he raped my bro Beedril.
>>
>>27992155
>god tier
I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>27991015
>he don't designed

Fuck off spic
>>
>>27991824
Huh, I always wondered what Nashida has done since creating some of the biggest icons in the world. Having enough clout to create a company makes sense.
>>
>>27992208
>mega beedrill
>bad

Fuck off, it's literally the only good mega design.
>>
>>27992155
Vullaby is a baby vulture that wears a skull for a diaper. What is so bad about it?

It's not even half as ugly as real hatchling birds are.
>>
>>27991585
Sandcastle yes, Drampa and Bewear? No.

He for sure did Crabrawler.
>>
File: 56682001_p0.jpg (126KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
56682001_p0.jpg
126KB, 768x768px
>>27992155
Vanillite is a qt
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.