[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a Pokemon that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Megazard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: 14546055880092.jpg (450KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
14546055880092.jpg
450KB, 1440x810px
Is there a Pokemon that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Megazard X? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Mega Evolved Megazard X. I’m not talking about Post Mega Evolution Pokemon Gauntlet Megazard X either. I'm not even talking about 31 IV Mega Maxed Out Mega Tough Claws Mega Evolved Megazard X with 666 EV's in every stat and his true moveset (with the Fire Type abilities and being capable of both Same Type Attack Bonus and The ability to spontaneously turn things into inverse battles, giving it super effective damage against Water), equipped with his dumb looking gorget thing, a perfect trainer, infinite stamina and destructive capabilities turned on, with the writer's favouritism injected in him so he has Blast Burn with no cooldown and can perform close combat attacks that are unaffected by static while being an expert in Special Attack, Attack, Defense and Special Defense.

I'm talking about 31 IV Mega Maxed Out Mega Tough Claws Mega Evolved Megazard X with 666 EV's in every stat and his true moveset (with the Fire Type abilities and being capable of both Same Type Attack Bonus and The ability to spontaneously turn things into inverse battles, giving it super effective damage against Water), equipped with his dumb looking gorget thing, a perfect trainer, infinite stamina and destructive capabilities turned on, with the writer's favouritism injected in him so he has Blast Burn with no cooldown and can perform close combat attacks that are unaffected by static while being an expert in Special Attack, Attack, Defense and Special Defense who is empowered by Yuya across the boundaries of dimensions while attempting to fight for the smile of his girlfriend AND to cure a sick companion while holding a baby in a table, chairs and ladders factory
>>
Yes

http://pastebin.com/9ZqkK3vh
>>
File: toriko-7856515.jpg (291KB, 1200x881px) Image search: [Google]
toriko-7856515.jpg
291KB, 1200x881px
There sure is a lot of Arc-V on /vp/.
>>
literally any ice type
>>
>>27992377

>Ice only deals neutral damage to it.
>Will take SE damage from Edgyzard's Blast Burn.

Didn't really think this one through, did you?
>>
>>27990503
What is this?
>>
File: Red-san.jpg (77KB, 1024x704px) Image search: [Google]
Red-san.jpg
77KB, 1024x704px
>>
>>27990503
Yuya just won the league after all.
>>
>>27990471
>>
>>27990471
Yes.

Unburden Drifloon.
>>
File: Shedinja.png (145KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
Shedinja.png
145KB, 431x431px
>>27990471
>Inverse Battles
And this will be your opponent now
Also:
>Blast Burn
Quit memeing with that move. BB sucks especially when you're wasting Tough Claws.
>>
A 31 IV/0 Def/0 Sp. Def Naive 252 HP -6 Def -6 Sp. Def Soaked Pyukumuku in an inverse battle under the sun and with the Innards Out ability can touch him.
>>
>>27990471
Gyarados
>>
>>27990498
I literally cannot imagine the autism required to make the contents of that link. The hours that must have been sunk into that are ridiculous.
>>
>>27990471
An Areodactyl will 1HKO that little shit, not even need to mega evolve.
>>
Removing Steel Wing was a mistake.
>>
>>27990498
What in the actual shit
>>
File: 250px-010Caterpie.png (64KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-010Caterpie.png
64KB, 250x250px
>>27990471
I'm pretty sure Caterpie could take him.
>>
>>27990471
Fine if you're going to make hacked Pokemon, I too will make a hacked Pokemon.

A mega Arceus with the abilities Adaptability, Anticipation, Battle Armor, Clear Body, Chlorophyl, Cursed Body, Dazzling, Compound Eyes, Effect Spore, Filter, Flame Body, Flash Fire, Forewarn, Frisk, Fur Coat, Gooey, Guts, Huge Power, Inner Focus, Intimidate, Iron Barbs, Iron Fist, Insomina, Justified, Levitate, Magic Bounce, Magic Guard, Marvel Scale, Mold Breaker, Multiscale, Mummy, Natural Cure, Oblivious, Overcoat, Parental Bond, Poison Point, Poison Touch, Prankster, Pressure, Pure Power, Quick Feet, Rattled, Reckless, Regenerator, Rock Head, Rough Skin, Sap Sipper, Sand Rush Scrappy, Serene Grace, Shadow Tag, Skill Link, Sniper, Soundproof, Speed Boost, Stakeout, Stamina, Static, Sticky Hold, Strong Jaw, Sturdy, Suction Cups, Super Luck, Sychronize, Swift Swim, Technician, Thick Fat, Tinted Lens, Tough Claws, Triage, Unaware, Unburden, Unnerve, Victory Star, Volt Absorb, Water Absorb, Wonder Guard and Wonder Skin.
>>
>>27990471
The Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann can.
>>
>>27990498
Lmao that moveset.
>>
>>27990471
Perfect Zygarde and future Primal/Origin Arceus. But for now, Mega Ray should do the trick.
>>
>>27994263

>Primal Arceus

Please don't.
>>
>>27994305
You know it's coming. Mega Fug and possibly Perfect Zygarde already outclass it. It has to somehow keep its "Alpha Pokemon" status, even if it means to create a new tier above AG.
>>
File: DoriTOES.gif (465KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
DoriTOES.gif
465KB, 500x280px
>>27990471
Bill Cipher (Nosepass) (M) @ Berry Juice
Ability: Sturdy
Level: 1
Shiny: Yes
- Protect
- Toxic
- Pain Split
- Magic Coat
>>
>>27990471
A Fairy/Ground pokemon with Flash Fire would literally wall it.
>>
File: unburden.png (364KB, 280x330px) Image search: [Google]
unburden.png
364KB, 280x330px
>>27990471
Megazard X is pretty strong.

But is there a pokémon that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Drifblim? Let alone defeat him? And I’m not talking about Aftermath Drifblim. I’m not talking item holding Drifblim either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Ominous Wind Drifblim. I'm not even talking about Drifblim at max stats. I'm talking about PMD Drifblim with the Minimize buffs and Unburden (with no held item and being capable of both Gust and Shadow Ball), at quadruple speed from Unburden Ominous Wind, equipped with his Breeze Scarf, a Draft Ring, control of the IQ Skills and Quick Striker for a quad hitting normal attack, with stat drinks and Life Seeds implanted in him so he has 999 HP and 255 in all stats and can perform Ominous Wind spam while being an expert in shrinking and evading attacks, while also having an immunity to Electric and Ghost attacks from the Sky and Nether Globes, and also being permanently at double speed due to the Sky Gem, and having every beneficial swap item in the Treasure Bag for a grand stat total of 275 Attack, 269 Defense, 295 Special Attack, and 281 Special Defense, after using Ominous Wind enough to hit +10 to Attack, Defense, Special Attack, and Special Defense.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.