[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow. Ghost type literally didn't have a bad looking Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 24

File: 120px-Palossand.png (14KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
120px-Palossand.png
14KB, 120x120px
Wow. Ghost type literally didn't have a bad looking Pokemon untill this abomination.
>>
>>27987732
Yes it did, don't lie.
>>
File: sand.gif (2MB, 540x240px) Image search: [Google]
sand.gif
2MB, 540x240px
>>27987732
Palossand is fucking fine.
Sun and Moon just suffers from having better 3D models than official artwork

When will this shitty meme die?
>>
>>27987732
>goes to look up ugly ghost types to prove op wrong
>there is none
good post op
>>
>Ghost type literally didn't have a bad looking Pokemon untill this abomination.

what is gengar
what is hoopa
>>
>>27987777
You think Gengar and Hoopa are bad????!!!!

0/10 bait, kill yourself.
>>
Wow. /vp/ literally doesn't have any shitty thread until OP posted this.
>>
>>27987802
You clearly don't come here often then.
>>
RIP in peace Gamefreak.
>>
>>27987732
You think Sandygast and Palossand are bad????!!!!

0/10 bait, kill yourself.
>>
File: CqRM4S9XYAAHYwU.jpg (77KB, 690x593px) Image search: [Google]
CqRM4S9XYAAHYwU.jpg
77KB, 690x593px
So Ghost thread?
>>
>>27987814
Nigga what about a sentient sandcastle is appealing to you.
>>
>>27987788
gengar is fucking bland and boring, only really gets away with it because its genwun
hoopa is horrendously ugly, though unbound is kinda cool in a big ugly monster sorta way
>>
File: 285.gif (104KB, 537x336px) Image search: [Google]
285.gif
104KB, 537x336px
>>27987824
Almost half, if not, the majority of Ghost type Pokemon are sentient objects.

>Ghost type literally didn't have a bad looking Pokemon untill this abomination
>>
>>27987788
hoopa is 0/10 trash
gengar is amazing
>>
>>27987824
Nigga what about a sentient shadow is appealing to you.
Nigga what about a sentient cicada shell is appealing to you.
Nigga what about a sentient puppet is appealing to you.
Nigga what about a sentient balloon is appealing to you.
Nigga what about a sentient kitchen appliance is appealing to you.
Nigga what about a sentient sarcophagus is appealing to you.
Nigga what about a sentient candle is appealing to you.
Nigga what about a sentient golem is appealing to you.
Nigga what about a sentient sword is appealing to you.
Nigga what about a sentient pumpkin is appealing to you.
Nigga what about a sentient tree is appealing to you.
>>
>>27987824
The fact that they are human sized sandlions that drown other Pokémon in sand to feast on their grudges is pretty fucking cool.
Also I like the tunnel-mouth and the toy shovel used as radar
>>
>>27987824
>object that should be harmless
>object that is related to fun, innocent activities
>object that people would want to see
>being a trick to prey upon the unsuspecting
>being a monster in disguise

It's the quintessential haunted object.
>>
>>27987777
>>27987788
>>27987880
>>27987834
Gengar is a solid 8.5/10 design, but is overrated as fuck and is less appealing than Haunter. One of the best designed NFEs.

Hoopa-C is 10/10 design. Its a cute genie in a bottle hiding it's true nasty self. Whats not to like?
>>
>>27987732
Look at OP.
Look at OP and laugh.
>>
>>27987732
>We could have gotten a greentext story thread
>We could have gotten a "leak" thread to amuse ourselves with for shits and giggles
>We could have gotten a S/M speculation thread
>We could have gotten a thread with original content
>We could have gotten a screencap worthy thread
>We could have gotten a storytime thread
>We could have gotten a thread dedicated to uncommonly discussed characters or pokemon
>We could have gotten a thread that explores the lore of the Pokemon world
>We could have gotten a thread discussing the soundtrack and music of Pokemon
>We could have gotten a thread talking about how to improve specific pokemon competitively.
>We could have gotten a wishlist thread for /vp/'s most wanted features
>We could have gotten a thread made just for OP's favorite pokemon whereupon he would be rewarded with fanart of his favorite pokemon

>but instead we got OP impotently crying, whining and bitching about a pokemon like it raped him every day
>>
its the spookiest ghost type yet

>even unevolved it straight up enslaves children and forces them to build it a better body
>evolved with it new perfect disguise
>swallow any nigga up
>radar shovel, you literally cannot hide
>>
>>27987808
And you, my good man, clearly doesn't understand what "sarcasm" is.
>>
>>27987732
Palossand is fucking great, fuck off.
Also,
>what is Dusclops
>>
File: Giratina.png (247KB, 634x671px) Image search: [Google]
Giratina.png
247KB, 634x671px
>>27987864
Possessed or Sentient Objects:
Shedinja, Shuppet, Banette, Drifloon, Drifblim, Rotom, Yanmask, Cofagrigus, Litwick, Lampent, Chandlure, Golett, Golurk, Honedge, Doublade, Aegislash, Sandygast, and Palossand

Non-objects:
Gastly line, Misdreavus line, Duskull line, Sableye, Spiritomb, Froslass, Giratina, Frillish line, Hoopa (Confined), Mimikyu, Oricorio
(Sensu Style) and Lunala

Other:
Phantump line, and Pumpkaboo line
>>
>>27987908
Should be fairy...not ghost
>>
>>27987732
Anon, literally the worst designed mon of all is half ghost type.
>>
>>27987732
I don't get why its ghost tho, should it be ground/rock?
>>
File: 0A0uhBk.jpg (89KB, 784x708px)
0A0uhBk.jpg
89KB, 784x708px
Palossand controls human adults, making them build a sand castle that provides camouflage and also raises its defensive abilities. Unlike Sandygast, if Palossand loses some of the sand from its body, it can restore itself on its own. When moving about in search of prey, the shovel on top of Palossand’s head revolves. It’s said that the shovel could be serving as some kind of radar. Palossand loves the vitality of Pokémon and drags small Pokémon into its body so it can steal their life force. Its sandy vortex swallows them up in a heartbeat! Pokémon dragged into Palossand leave traces of their ill will behind. It’s thought that this negative energy may be the starting point of new Sandygast...
>>
File: pileofsand.png (670KB, 1438x708px)
pileofsand.png
670KB, 1438x708px
I'm so mad, mostly because there was so much potential. Sandygast is just a pile of sand but it looks so much better. This could have been a awesome haunted sandcastle but its just a sandcastle with a silly anthena
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1362x1490px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1362x1490px
>>27987732
>>27987777
>>27987834
>shitting on pokemon designs
A reminder to get a load of this and be grateful for what you have
>>
>>27988012
Nigga MIMIKYU is a fucking possessed doll. Like that's it's thing. It possessed a doll.
>>
>>27988412
>MIMIKYU is a fucking possessed doll
No? It's wearing it, not possessing it.
>>
>>27988296
i like them so much more now
>>
>>27988412
Nah, it's just a ghost with a costume. You can clearly see a shadow-like creature hiding in the plush
>>
>>27988296
they are completely fine designs. I love boyclops impass wazzat manjimutt hanahojin sproink doki-doki.
>>
>>27988296
man its a different game and these are good designs for the game they are in.

Yokaihatersfags are the worst
>>
My problem with Colossand's design isn't that it's a sandcastle, it's that it's LITERALLY JUST A SANDCASTLE.

Pokemon like Banette, Chandelure, and Aegislash work, because possessed dolls, haunted furniture, and cursed swords fit well with a ghost theme, and because they actually look like ghosts.

Now if they made Colossand look like a haunted castle that happened to me made of sand, it'd be fine. But it's just... an ordinary sandcastle but it eats people. It's seriously just a sandcastle.

And that's ignoring it's pre-evo, which is LITERALLY A PILE OF SAND WITH A FACE.
>>
>>27987962
>spookier than Yamask, the spirit of a dead person holding their own mummified face and crying because it reminds them of their life
>spookier than Dusknoir, who gets radio signals from hell that tell him to drag people into the underworld
>spookier than Banette, which stalk the children that threw them away
>spookier than Gourgeist, who ensnare people and sing joyfully to their cries of pain

Don't think sagrada familia.
>>
Can you niggers use the Japanese names for Pokemans?
Cause i have no idea what you're talking about. Thanks
>>
>>27988757
>a haunted castle HAS to be an edgy as fuck looking crumbling building

fuck off, a castle can look normal and be haunted
>>
>>27988757
If it looked like a haunted castle it wouldn't be able to lure people and Pokemon in.
>>
>>27988757
It'd be cool if there were variations of Palossand.
>>
>>27987732
If it was pure ground and didn't have the "muh spooky lore" I can assure it would get half the popularity it has now and its design wouldn't be so defended.
>>
>No bad looking ghost pokemon
Jfc, there is a balloon ghost type pokemon that looks just as bad, a little bit worse imo but that's just my opinion.
>>
File: Buttons Pressed.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Buttons Pressed.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>27987732
>it's an "ghost types aren't allowed to possess inanimate objects" episode
>>
>>27988838
No fucking shit, dude. How could they justify a pile of sand coming to life if it wasn't haunted?
>>
>>27988851
X-Rays from the moon
>>
File: Drifblim.png (20KB, 402x375px) Image search: [Google]
Drifblim.png
20KB, 402x375px
>>27988840

>not liking drifblim

nigga wat
>>
>>27988851
How could they justify a pile of sludge? Oh wait, X rays FROM THE MOON.
>>
>>27988851
In a universe where piles of rocks are alive?
I honestly don't know.
>>
Drifloon is exactly the fucking same, not sure why people are so bothered by this one. I think it's neat, it shows that even Ghosts which are just negative energy or life force or spirits or whatever actually have to adapt to their environments as well.
>>
>>27988838
The lore is half of the fun. A haunted sandcastle that enslaves people to do something as trivial as building more sandcastles is hilarious.
>>
>>27988861
>>27988864
>>27988870
You're right, those are way better reasons than "it's haunted".
>>
This guy is going to be this gens Trub, I'll keep loving him <3<3<3
>>
>>27987788
>????!!!!
is this some kind of super reverse bait combo
>>
>>27988012
Shedninja's not an object though.

It's just a weird ghost that appears when you evolve a nincada.
>>
>>27988851
>>27988888
My point isn't that Palossand is bad or shouldn't be ghost though. My point is that obnoxious ghostfags blindly jumped on it the moment we knew its type, and will accept no criticism to it.
>>
File: 1471487450526.jpg (9KB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471487450526.jpg
9KB, 198x200px
>>27988757
>aegislash looks like a ghost
what? out of the context of pokemon, aegislash is literally a fucking floating sword. its the exact same concept as palossand and all these other mons you mentioned. they're possessed objects.

>if they made Colossand look like a haunted castle that happened to me made of sand
>It's seriously just a sandcastle
again, what? what exactly is the difference between a "haunted castle out of sand" and a "sandcastle"? is there a difference in terms of looks between a "haunted" castle and a castle? aren't they just both castles, one is more dilapidated than the other?

palossand is fine. stop whining you bunch of babies. one simple rule of enjoying the games: if you don't like a mon, don't use it. /thread
>>
>>27988921
Because the criticism seems to be "it's just a sandcastle" which isn't really valid. Because that's the entire point. If it was anything more than a sandcastle it wouldn't be able to lure people in.
>>
>>27988757
>my mom's sandcastle
>>
>>27988917
It's still a spirit using a corpse though.
>>
>>27988978
Yea. I didn't know if we were counting things that used to be living as objects or not.
>>
File: Rotom 3.jpg (671KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Rotom 3.jpg
671KB, 2000x1500px
>>27988847
But Rotom does possess the elevator and even fucking time travels with it.

Rotom-Elevator form when?
>>
I have just one, and just one problem with it.

The spinning little shovel. It looks so fucking stupid.
>is a radar!
Doesn't stop it from looking stupid.
Yes, I understand that all Palossands look for this kind of object on the beach so they can use it. It's not the shovel, it's the spinning.

In fact when we got the first images I thought it was sort of a helmet spike, and thought that was neat. Then saw it spinning.
Other than that the eye position is really awkward, but that's fine.
>>
>>27987962

It's basically chandelure, that disguised as a chandelier that steals your life force.

I still think jellicent is the worse, that basically just swims through you stealing the souls of fish like those phantoms in FF the spirits within
>>
>>27988888
>>27988899

CHECK THEM
>>
>>27988018
Hoopa is literally a spirit of a genie. Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>27989014
>Helmet spike
>Implying it can't rapid spin that shovel as a makeshift drill of some kind.
>>
>>27988942
yeah because ghosts can't change their forms, it's not like in every ghost movie there is something/someone that looks peaceful and then BAM its a fucking terrifying ghost.
Plus the thing is made out of sand so it would make even more sense for it to change it form to lure kids ( what it is right now - just a sandcastle) and then to change into something really terryfying. At least it makes these sand whirlpools but I dunno if this is going to be shown in the game
>>
File: good feels.jpg (43KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
good feels.jpg
43KB, 600x338px
>others joining in on sandcastle hate

Just passing by with a bump
>>
>>27987759
Looks like an animu girl
>>
>>27989014
I thought the design was decent enough before I saw the shovel.
Why.
>>
>>27988223
so much this
>>
>>27989231
Glad to see you admit to shitposting over a design you don't like
>>
>>27989322
shitposting or not, op is right. that's a terrible design
>>
>>27989322
You should work on your reading comprehension, friend.
>>
Bump for sandcastle hate
>>
• Litwick
• Lampent
• Chandelure
• Gourgeist
• Drifblim
• Dusknoir
• Frillish
• Golett
• Golurk

Literally all of these are worse than Pallosand.
>>
>>27989431
maybe for you
>>
File: youkai_watch_10.jpg (3MB, 3685x2400px) Image search: [Google]
youkai_watch_10.jpg
3MB, 3685x2400px
>>27989431
>>27988757
>STILL shitting on pokemon designs
Fine. Get a bigger load of it
>>
>>27989248
The shovel improved the design from being a generic sandcastle. Get some taste you shithole.
>>
If the the sandcastles were in yokai-watch or some other series instead, nobody would be defending them
>>
>>27989595
>beach shovel
>not generic for a sandcastle
What an imbecile. Why are always retards the first to throw an insult?
>>
ITT a bunch of morons who don't understand how opinions work argue about personal preference under the assumption that opinions are objective fact. Oh wait, that's just like, 90% of this failure of a board.
>>
>>27989570
>rainbow drop
>just a rainbow drop
kekkimusmaximilianius
>>
>>27988296
Why do you keep posting this same shit? How autistic can you be?
>>
>>27989629

Well no shit you fucking retard, this is a Pokemon board, not a Yokai-Watch or [some other series] board.
>>
>>27987759
>When will this shitty meme die?
when we line all the Geewun fags up and execute them
>>
File: 607Litwick.png (132KB, 371x600px) Image search: [Google]
607Litwick.png
132KB, 371x600px
>>27987732
this one looks like shit
>>
>>27987759
It still looks like shit, you must be blind.
>>
>>27988012
Spiritomb's possessing it's rock
Phantumps are possessed stumps.
>>
File: yokaii.jpg (732KB, 3680x2400px)
yokaii.jpg
732KB, 3680x2400px
>>27990282

So you like a pokemon just because it's a pokemon? If you can't like or defend a pokemon on its own merits, it's a shit pokemon. And like that person said, people wouldn't think twice about pic related if the sandcastle was announced for yokai instead of pokemon. Nobody would be saying they like the design
>>
>>27987979
Not that guy but you are the one that doesnt underatand how sarcasm works
>>
>>27988993
Its a possesed insect shell skin, what are you talking about?
>>
>>27990409

No, I'm saying you're not going to find people having big discussions about and defending Yokai-Watch monsters because this is a fucking board for talking about Pokemon, you tremendous idiot. Attempting to discuss this thing in the context of series it isn't from is completely god damn pointless. Saying a Pokemon is "too Yokai-Watch" or "too Digimon" is the most empty, meaningless, braindead criticism you can conceivably give to a Pokemon design. It's hot air, and just as easily dismissed.
>>
>Jellicent
>Gengar
>>
>>27990409
Not that guy, but:
>Nobody would be saying they like the design
Well. Yes. People who don't care about YW won't. Go to any other places with people that actually like them and you'll see they're as bad as /vp/ when it comes to "discussing" things like this.
Maybe.

>>27990449
That may be. Perhaps "sarcasm" isn't exactly the word I'm looking for.
>>
>>27987732
Looks better than spooky fruit and tree
>>
File: trees.jpg (99KB, 779x1025px) Image search: [Google]
trees.jpg
99KB, 779x1025px
>>27990865
>better than spooky tree
Not even close

The only thing that really bothers me about Pallosand is how the shovel is always spinning. Incredibly pointless and ruins the luring people into thinking its a sandcastle idea
>>
>>27988106
Do you even read up on these Pokemon? You really should read the official site sometimes. Sandygast and Palossand are the grudges and spirits of deceased Pokemon that have possessed the very sand around them.

Palossand will drag Pokemon into its body and under the sand to drain their life force, effectively killing them. The spirits of these Pokemon killed are full of grudges, and it is the negative grudges that have a chance of forming new Sandygast.

If you actually took the time to read the official site, you would understand this. However, it seems doing that is too difficult.
>>
>>27988223
See, this is the problem with you people. Your dislike of a Pokemon stems mainly from what you think 'could have been better'. You spend so much time agonizing over what could have been, and don't spend the time just appreciating the fact that the concept was done.

Could have, would have, should have. The design is fine. It fits in the world of Pokemon. You people would have probably wanted something incredibly outlandish and less sandcastle-ish.
>>
>>27988757
>Now if they made Colossand look like a haunted castle that happened to me made of sand, it'd be fine.
But they did do just that. It looks like a castle made of sand, which is haunted. I'm honestly not sure what more you can expect of a haunted castle made out of the sand and materials around it.

Stop being so salty about such insignificant things, Anon. Your complaints make no sense, because you are saying Palossand isn't something it should be, but then go on saying exactly what it is.
>>
>>27991141
On the other hand I think the problem with many like you is conformism.
>>
>>27987732
>calling anything from the past two gens decent

shit taste confirmed
>>
>>27991240
I'd rather be able to accept a Pokemon as a Pokemon than get horribly bent out of shape over nothing. There are some Pokemon I'm not as fond of or don't care for, but I'm not about to shitpost by saying that the design is horrible simply because I don't like it.

With well over 720 Pokemon, not all of them can appeal to someone. Just because one doesn't jive with your tastes doesn't mean it is a horrible design.
>>
>>27990345
This
>>
>>27991141
>See, this is the problem with you people. You have opinions
>>
>>27991418
>horribly bent out of shape over nothing
Why so many people are ignorant of the concept of "middle ground"? Sure there are people who blatantly shitpost, but plenty others just voice their dislike and argue about flaws meaning to share opinions with others.
It's always one of extreme or the other with you, damn.
>>
>>27991418
protip for you
when someone says that the design is horrible its propably because they dont like it.
>>
>>27991418
>Just because one doesn't jive with your tastes doesn't mean it is a horrible design.
But it can still be a horrible design, just because someone doesn't like a design you like doesn't mean his opinions are automatically invalid.
>>
>>27988296
>lolz look at how random and quirky these designs are guise
I knew Yokai had shit designs but I had no idea they were this bad
>>
>>27991534
>>27991549
>>27991598
Then maybe OP should start the thread with something a bit more civil, instead of:
>Wow. Ghost type literally didn't have a bad looking Pokemon untill this abomination

Why can't people like OP just, you know, explain their problem clearly? That'll probably lead to a better discussion.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (15KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
15KB, 203x248px
>>27988840
>>
>>27988556
>>27988595
>>27988674
fagmind
>>
>>27988412
If I remember correctly it said somewhere that Mimikyu wore the costume to not scare people away.
>>
>>27988000
>Palossand is fucking great, fuck off.

Oh of course, here he comes, like a moth to a flame, the contrarian faggot. Nothing makes him hornier than immediately contradicting popular opinion with his fake and irrational tastes.

>OH I LOVE PALLOSSAND!
>WORMADAM IS MY POKEBRO!
>CHIMECHO IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE POKEMON!
>I OWN 1000 DOLLARS WORTH OF CASTFORM MERCH BECAUSE OF HOW AMAZING IT IS!

Said no one ever. Except for the piece of shit whose favorite part of a pokemon's design is how much of a special snowflake it makes him feel like due to how bad it is, and in an alternate universe where shitty designs were popular, the contrarian faggot would be first in line to crusade against the same shitty pokemon they claim to love.

You are the same person who claims that Sonic '06 is art. The same person who thinks Naruto's final arc was the best. The same person who claims that Batman V Superman is better than the Avengers.

This is the kind of drooling idiot that people see you as when you claim to like Palossand. Next time try and have some damn perspective.
>>
>>27987732
too bad it's a real pokemon now and your bitching won't change anything.

I'm going to put one on my team just to spite you.
>>
>>27987732
>people flipping shit over pokemon looking like sandcastles
>when fucking key and cog pokemon exist

Seriously, if it didn't have ghost type I'd be a bit down on it too, but I love the idea that ghost pokemon inhabit inanimate objects, it's a cool idea.
>>
File: sigh.jpg (17KB, 320x289px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
17KB, 320x289px
>>27992022
Man oh man, it really seems like Palossand stole a lot of people's crushes/killed their family with how strongly they hate it.

I almost envy the energy to hate so passionately, but it's so much easier to just shrug and move on. I don't love Palossand, but I don't hate it.
>>
>>27991760
OP is a fucking shitposter.
I don't like Palossand but I don't have a problem if others love it. To each his own.
>>
>>27992022
>Actually being this spiteful
Wow. This is... sad. So much so that I kind of wish everyone that hates Palossand is doing it because it's the "cool" thing to do now.
>>
>this much hate over a sand castle
I mean god damn i'm not a complete fan but it's ok.
I think the only new 'mon I have an issue with is that fuck ugly multi-colored fish
>>
>>27987732

Stop playing Pokémon.

Leave it to It's real pokémon fans.
>>
>>27992399
>real pokémon fans
Here comes the faggot that feels proud to eat shit.
>>
>>27992336
>this much fate over multi-colored fish
>>
>>27987732
This is going to be the new Vanillite, isn't it? I actually like the sand castle.
>>
>>27990345
Not everyone who complains about a new design is a genwunner. There's bound to be one or two designs you haven't liked over the years even if you've enjoyed all the games.
>>
>>27987777
>Gengar
>Terrible
Kill yourself.
>>
>>27992486
You're gonna buy Sun/Moon anyway.

And you know what? You'll buy anything GameFreak makes for Pokemon after that, too!
>>
>>27992997
BUT IT'S JUST A SANCASSEL
>>
>>27987892
Shit those are great designs
Don't fucking come for Aegislash,Gengar or Shuppet you fucking trailer park leech when Jellicent and that Oricoro bird exist
>>
>>27988888

wtf i love palossand now
>>
File: BIG MEATY CLAWS.png (191KB, 424x332px) Image search: [Google]
BIG MEATY CLAWS.png
191KB, 424x332px
>>27987759

>Suffers

The fact that 3D Models are better is a positive

>Shovel's constantly spinning

>Hole is clear through

>The tips of the arm towers can be flexed and gripped

I like it

It's stupid to make one based on a sandcastle

but i still like how it works
>>
>>27992022
>Chimecho
>Bad
>>
>>27992336
For me it's the teddy bear and pikaclone. Every other design has been objectively better on average than the other generations. And even then, the teddy bear and pikaclone aren't horrible.
>>
>>27987732
I really don't get how this thing is any worse than Drifblim.
>>
>A blob monster made out of sand that features a sandcastle motif is bad according to /vp/
>a sword with hands is good design according to /vp/

Never take anything this board or any average pokefaggot says about design seriously, nearly every single time they near instantly out themselves as dumbass ADHD kids who think OMG EPIC BADASS DRAGUNS SORD EPIC KILLER BEE SO BADASS AND KOOL is the pinnacle of design and that anything else should be disregarded. Just look at how often people try to throw cool shit like magnemite or exeggutor under the bus when trying to attack geewun
>>
>>27994082
underated post
>>
>>27994082
overrated post
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.