[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, just got back from my Grandpa's funeral, got some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: REAL LEAK DON'T LEAK.png (387KB, 1843x951px) Image search: [Google]
REAL LEAK DON'T LEAK.png
387KB, 1843x951px
Hey guys, just got back from my Grandpa's funeral, got some more info from my grandma

I;ll start off with the remaining Tapu legends
>Tapa Tahu - Fire/Fairy
>Tapu Kopaka - Ice/Fairy
>Tapu Bohrok - Bug/Fairy
>Putting all 4 in your party + Magearna lets you combine into Tapu Tio - ???/Fairy, his first type cycles each turn through the types of the other Tapus
>Ash cameos in the game, but he isn't called Ash, he's called Champion Alain, also he doesn't have Ash's team
>Synchro doesn't exist, but a new mechanic called Pendulum does
>You place one Amiibo on each side of your 3DS and you can summon PokeBots from the E-Shop
>PokeBots look like Mini-Marios except they look like Ditto and transform into copies of your team
>Each PokeBot cost 3.99 from the E-Shop
>There is no DLC
>There's a Free DLC planned for December called Frontier Party
>It cost 19.99 on the e-Shop
>It's kind of like the Battle Frontier except you play mini games with the Frontier Brains, Voltorb Basketball is the best minigame
>No Battle Frontier
>Professor Oak is in the game
>You visit his grave during the post-game
>Post-game is set in an alternate demonsion
>The alternate Demonsion is the Persona world
>Ash shows up in the Battle Frontier
>Shokotan shows in the game dressed as Jotaro
>She talks about licking pokemon
>The starters do have split evos
>Popplio finds religion and becomes Popelio
>Rowlet cosplays and become Bowslet
>Litten follows the natural route and becomes a quadruped, but he suffers a serious back injury and confined to a wheel chair

I'll try to get some more info my grandma ever stops crying
>>
Comedy is not for you.
>>
>>27983960
I laughed
>>
>>27983960
Well, I've found it quite amusing
>Ash cameos in the game, but he isn't called Ash, he's called Champion Alain, also he doesn't have Ash's team
Was comedy gold.
Also this
>There is no DLC
>There's a Free DLC planned for December called Frontier Party
>It cost 19.99 on the e-Shop
>>
File: NiceTryps.gif (2MB, 480x480px)
NiceTryps.gif
2MB, 480x480px
and not a kek was had. sage.
>>
>Popelio
MY FUCKING SIDES
>>
>>27983960
>>27984031
>Laughing at leaks
Okay?
>>
>>27983908
9/10 I keked
>>
>>27983908
I liked it, anon.
>>
File: hoo.png (8KB, 409x409px)
hoo.png
8KB, 409x409px
Please do another one or answer questions

What is Marshadow based on and what's its type and ability
>>
>Tapa Tahu

infinite lmao
>>
10/10 I'm fucking dead senpai
>>
>>27984091
>What is Marshadow based on and what's its type and ability
Marshadow(Pronounced Mars Had Ow), looks like a total monster, kind of out of place honestly. It's kind of like Miyamoto took a picture of a Pig and photoshopped choice spec glasses onto it. The typing is kind of weird, it's kind of like Arceus with plates, except the typings are made up and the plates don't matter
>>
>>27983908
>Tahu
>Kopaka
>Bohrok
kek
>>
Just got back from my Uncle's birthday, I blew out the candles and wished for more info

>There's a Pokémon based on the Olympics, it breeds at an alarming rate
>You meet Hoopa and challenge him to a game of Voltorbball
>If you win he let's you use his portals to face a new legendary
>It's some orange tiger dog based on chaos
>It's named Barkley
>>
File: 1466979437508.jpg (956KB, 849x1200px)
1466979437508.jpg
956KB, 849x1200px
>>27985994
>>
underage as fuck. completely unfunny.
>>
>>27983908
>Litten follows the natural route and becomes a quadruped, but he suffers a serious back injury and confined to a wheel chair
kek
>>
>You visit his grave during the post-game

F
>>
>>27986068
My grandson died for these leaks, show some respect
>>
>>27986193
F
>>
>>27983908
You're trying way too hard. 2/10 just because of the Bionicle reference, but try to make your jokes less obvious next time.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.