[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>How they robbed Satoshi, please. They sacked him. How many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (818KB, 783x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
818KB, 783x720px
>How they robbed Satoshi, please. They sacked him. How many memories come to my head now; watching the streams with almost the right internet speed. And to follow Satoshi. We're destroyed, eh...These rats, full of money, who knows where are they running to today? This is a painful moment, I never thought, never imagined about it. I prepared myself to watch beautiful histories of Satoshi, to see a league championship, to get butthurt with the previous losses, but never to talk about such a sad moment as this one. We went through different forums, eh. And we put our hands in the pocket, we didn't have enough money to pay the internet connection but we said "Still, we have to follow Satoshi, we have to find a stream in any way." Neetball, Vaughnlive, some ad-ridden page who nobody cared about, but we still streamed... And we still will. Because these TPC rats who sinked Satoshi and are now escaping aren't going to save us. We're going to be saved because of our faith and the common anime fans, the ones who today suffer as we are suffering...Forgive me for losing the rational part I think I have...Satosh losing the Kalos league, an historic deed in the Pokemon Anime. Because it's not the same Satoshi losing this league with him losing to Tobias or Tyson as some cold-chested idiots said in the last few hours. Yes, he lost against them, but they don't understand the hype component this season had and by not understanding this, you don't understand what this league meant for the fandom, you can't understand how big, how huge this Satoshi's win would have been.
>Now, you have to be a son of a bitch to kick Satoshi and to undermine him as they undermined him! It's an incredible thing! You see this... but how did they shat on him like that? What a bunch of cunts, they shat on him! They shat all over us, eh...

(1/2)
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 1147x765px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 1147x765px
>>27979924
>What else are we going to ask for to this team at this point if they at least were the team that got into a final? Let's save the face of these guys who were the ones that made the most merits, beyond all the critic we made of how these League was being handled. How I'd like to have that man with the glasses mano-a-mano, who never wanted to make Satoshi anything other than miserable, never! Never wanted him to be happy, who shat on him over and over...That son of a bitch with the glasses, whose corpse doesn't even move anymore, how I'd like to have him mano-a-mano. How I believed in you 15 years ago, when you were in charge of the anime! How I believed, how I believed! I got duped, really duped. What an asshole you were Takeshi, what an asshole. And I know Shudo doesn't have all of the fault on him, I know; he didn't know for how long it would air.
>Where are the rats? Where's that rat who said "Satoshi isn't going to win because then the anime would be over"? And we had to endure Cameron, which we had to suffer in silence because we were in BW and nobody expected anything from it! RATS! Thieves, rats! They made Satoshi lose the Kalos league! What are they going to do with their ratings they got from this episode? They will never be happy, because they were stolen ratings! Ratings they stole from the viewers, the common fan, the one who came to watch every Thursday! Ratings they won with their false hype! Thieves, rats! Where are they going to hide now? Say a word now! Come to the pages where the common fans are, where nobody is moving from! Come here! Pack of thieves! You destroyed Satoshi! Unfit liars, cunts! They shat all over us! Over all of us! Fucking pieces of shit! I don't care this will cost me the career, I don't care. I don't care...

(2/2)

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>27979924
Alain is a much better trainer, deal with it.
>>
give us a TL;DR version
>>
File: IMG_20150905_202501.jpg (36KB, 489x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150905_202501.jpg
36KB, 489x333px
>>27979924
>wat
Didn't read
>>
File: Agujero_de_Nnoitra.jpg (95KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
Agujero_de_Nnoitra.jpg
95KB, 700x396px
You seem a little upset, pal
>>
>>27981990
>filename in spanish

You should know what this pasta is from, m8.
>>
File: 2016-08-19_10-59-56.png (161KB, 576x385px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-19_10-59-56.png
161KB, 576x385px
>>27979924

You seem pretty mad
>>
File: 1471574807684.gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1471574807684.gif
2MB, 400x240px
>>27979924
>>27979952

Please God let this be real. I hope someone meticulously wrote this out, in the middle of a tantrum, sitting at their computer desk with their headphones crying because SURPRISE! Ash lost yet again. As his/her parents talk about what the fuck is up with their kid. Even better is if this person is older than 18 and this butthurt over a show for kids following the formula it's always followed
>>
Oh for fucks sake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFFHKQSI-ZY
>>
What do you think about that Ash lost another league, and did you expect it?

Please vote here
http://www.strawpoll.me/11020292
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.