[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things /vp/ doesn't understand the meaning if anymore >Cringe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1470594713310.jpg (67KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1470594713310.jpg
67KB, 600x450px
Things /vp/ doesn't understand the meaning if anymore

>Cringe
>Autism
>BTFO

The memes need to die, people. This board has turned to complete Shit.
>>
>/vp/ is one person
worst meme
>>
Don't forget the entirety of 4chan misusing the word cuck
>>
>>27977820
nice autism you meme lord
>>
>>27977820
>This board has turned to complete Shit.
How long have you been here? Answer honestly.
>>
File: consider-the-following.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
>>27977820
>posts a nigger
>complains about common autistic terms

We are on an autistic board, anon. Get used to it, fucking nigger.
>>
>>27977867
Since just before GO became mainstream and resparked my interest.

And even in THAT short amount of time, the board went from mildly interesting to nothing but fake leaks and kids misusing memes for non-lawls
>>
>>27977839
Refering to the collective conscience that drives the same 8 responses and threads day after fucking day.

Your part of the problem in not addressing the problem.

Go somewhere kid.
>>
>>27977937
See, that's completely normal for various reasons. For one, /vp/'s state before a game release is always chaotic, because while few, there have been actual leaks here, so people flock over here hoping to see some, and if they don't come, they then invent their own to try and troll others. Others are just here for the hype train and just enjoy shitposting along. This continues and intensifies until the game is actually released, at which point the board switches to full gears and threads about trading, battling, discoveries, plot, etc etc are made. Most shitposting is drowned here just by virtue of people actually talking about the game. Some time after people start talking about the competitive side of the gen, the viable and not viable sets, the ones who are most likely going to get banned by Smogon, and etc etc; shitposting comes back at this point. Some more time passes and the board starts to stagnate, some memes that were created at launch will be repeated until you can no longer find any semblance of the original intention or wittiness. That is, until a new game is announced.

Also another factor as to why you think /vp/ has gone to shit, is that the first weeks/months you spend on a board will always be the best, because everything is new to you, even the memes and daily threads that have been perpetuated even before you arrived, but with time, you start to learn more and more about the board, so you start to get tired of it, and naturally, you'll say that the board has gone to shit.

You've just arrived at a bad moment in /vp/'s cycle of life.
>>
>>27978416
I can respect all of that. However, what I can't respect is going to any random thread and seeing..

>I disagree with your opinion, are you this fucking autistic?!
>LOL Look at this person interacting with other people! CRINGE amirite?!
>I didn't Like those obviously fake leaks anyways BTFO!

I'm Deffinitly a newfag by /vp/ standards, but been on chan a Good while, and for a board with a very specific fanbase, it seems to be more volatile than most
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.