[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Congrats /vp/ you are now the proud owners of your very own Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: types.jpg (30KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
types.jpg
30KB, 500x351px
Congrats /vp/ you are now the proud owners of your very own Pokemon Gym. What's the theme of your Gym and what pokemon will you use. It can be any type but no legendaries are allowed. Your team also has to be consistent with the typing. Your team can range from 1 pokemon up to 6 obviously.

>Poison Type Gym
Team of
>Nidoking
>Gengar
>Arbok
>Crobat
>Scolipede
>Tentacruel
>>
>>27973697
Type: Fairy
Theme: Library + FairyTales
Team: Clefable
Klefki
Morelull
How it would work: You have to answer 4 riddles. The riddles correspond to a genre of book. Instead of fighting trainers when finding the correct book a "totem" pokemon of that genre challenges you to a fight. After completing the riddles a door in the back of the library will open up and you than get to face me.
Pokemon:
Garden Reference Book - Florges
Cookbook - Slurpuff
Science Fiction - Gardevoir
Ghost/Horror - Mimikyu
>>
>>27974058
Upon completion you will acquire the Fairytale Badge.
>>
African Elephant.
>>
>>27974058
I'd challenge it
>>
>>27973697
>Bug type gym
>It's a big outdoor park
>Team:
Heracross
Beedrill
Pineco
>Puzzle
You have to headbutt trees, and keys fall out of them that turn off a large fountain in the middle of the park and turn it into an arena so you can battle. The trainers along the way tell you what trees to headbutt after you beat them.
>>
>>27973697
>Electric Type Gym
>Player gets digitized into The Cyber World
Pokemon Team:
>Luxray
>Lanturn
>Galvantula
>Magenezone
>Mega Ampharos
>>
File: Grass Gym.png (459KB, 936x888px) Image search: [Google]
Grass Gym.png
459KB, 936x888px
Rafflesia Badge (the flower on the back of Venusaur)
TM Solar Beam
Beginning of the gym are Gamblers (you can come on weekends to play dice for money or items) and the rest are floral/aroma girls and the fairy kimino girls (I forget their trainer name just like the design), old gamblers protect the dainty little girls
Puzzles consist of burning down overgrown moss and vines and swinging on vines
>>
File: 1471122098568.png (197KB, 706x666px) Image search: [Google]
1471122098568.png
197KB, 706x666px
>>27973697
>Water gym
>Water slide puzzle
>Speedo Badge
>Blastoise
>Poliwrath
>Lapras
>Greninja (Crawdaunt for my water/dark is protean cheese isn't allowed)
>Starmie
>Pelipper
>>
File: grass.png (463KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
grass.png
463KB, 800x800px
>>27973697
Adventurer/Archeologist theme
Gym is built like an unexplored jungle

Mandrake badge
>>
>Lucky Badge
>Dark Gym
The gym is themed around the game of double or nothing. The battles are all double battles, and if one of the pokemon on your side faints it battle, so does the other one. You play the game, offering up one "point". If you win, you win double what you offered. You continue to play until you accumulate 8 "points." At 8 points, you are able to face the gym leader. If you lose the game at any point beforehand, you face a trainer and your points go back down to one.

>Gym Leader Team
>Umbreon/Weavile
>Krookodile/Mandibuzz
>Sableye/Greninja
>>
File: Just Walk Away.jpg (117KB, 301x451px) Image search: [Google]
Just Walk Away.jpg
117KB, 301x451px
>>27976908
>Dark Gym
>>
>>27973697
MOTHERFUCKING FIRE GYM
>CHARIZARD
>BARREL OF GASOLINE
>BARREL OF GASOLINE
>BARREL OF GASOLINE
>BARREL OF GASOLINE
>BARREL OF GASOLINE
FUCK THE TRAINERS
NO SURVIVORS
>>
Fire type gym, in a small town located deep in a valley at the foot of a mountain (extinct volcano).
It's a big sauna and pretty straightforward. Looking somewhat similar to Norman's gym, you make your way through a pattern of octagonal steam rooms, able to choose who you want to fight and back out if necessary.
Our policy is to rush in headfirst and attack fiercely, the trainers all tend to be exuberant and overconfident. Their Pokemon have high speed and some spam evasiveness, but pretty shithouse defense.
The gym is built backing onto a natural foundation, I fight the challenger in the middle of a stone chamber with large black rocks strewn around. My team consists of Growlithe, Ponyta, Pansear and Simisear.
I give out the Inferno Badge and TM43 Flame Charge.
The player exits through a natural hot spring at the back of the gym that restores their Pokemon to full health as they pass through, so they're immediately ready to run headlong into their next adventure. (Fuck having to go back to the Pokemon centre, I always want to run straight out into the field and use the HM that I couldn't before.)
>>
How do you even choose a favorite type?
Most of my favorite mons have different types.
>>
>>27977396
By realizing that Heracross and Volcarona are both Bug types.
>>
>>27977478
How do you know that both of those are among my favorites, anon?

They might both be bugs but my other bros Haxorus, Reuniclus and Rotom-F aren't
>>
>>27977396
Look through all the types, whichever has your most liked mons gets it.

Now this is hard due to say Water having way more than anything else, but it works. My favorite Pokemon is Venusaur, so I go with grass, there are a lot of grass Pokemon I really like as well, so I went that route. The type that probably has my most liked is maybe Bug, Steel, or Ghost though, so I could also do those routes.
>>
>>27977396
By looking at the type that contains the most pokemon I like.
>>
>>27977396
If you really have your hands tied maybe try doing a few monotypes over some different games to help narrow it done a bit?
>>
Normal gym with Porygon2, Porygon-Z, a Blissey, a Snorlax, a Lopunny and a Kecleon.

The gym's theme would be some kind of resort or luxury hotel, I think that could be cool. You'd have to battle the staff (who would use either Ambipom or Ditto) before getting to the gym leader.

I'd give out a shit HM like Cut or Flash, but a good TM, probably Hyper Beam, as well as a lifetime free access to one of the hotel's suites.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.