[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll believe the leaks as soon as someone can tell me why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

I'll believe the leaks as soon as someone can tell me why this would be called "rainbow greninja." Where is the logic in that title?
>>
>>27972148
because its gay
>>
Weren't SM codenamed Rainbow? I am pretty sure a faker just took that and ran with it.
>>
POKEMON NIJI
>>
Ash is from Pallet Town, but more generally Kanto. Kanto's town names are all based on colors (except for Pallet), so one could think of Kanto as a "rainbow" region. They won't acknowledge Ash by name, so they can't call it Ash-Greninja, so they'll use the more generic and general term of Rainbow.

Of course, the leak is bogus anyway, and it would make more sense to just call it Synchro Greninja.
>>
You see how Pikachu gets that yellow glowing aura when it uses its Z-Move? Rainbow Greninja probably has some psychedelic aura or something.
>>
>>27972148
>proteon
>all elements/types
>rainbow

why is this so hard?

it's fake tho
>>
>>27972148
it has gay pride?
>>
>>27972263
this is pretty good, I know its fake I just wanted people that might believe it to actually take a second to think about how bullshit the leak was
>>
>>27972307
>It's fake
>Literally in the ashnime
???
>>
>>27972148
A Rainbow is literally Alola's emblem
>>
>>27972243
Was there ever anything to truly back this up that Sun and Moon were codenamed NIJI?
>>
>Not choosing Hero Greninja
pls fail more GF
>>
>>27972655
press kit asset filenames
>>
>>27972347
They meant Rainbow Greninja is fake not that Ash Greninja is fake. The person that leaked this title said that Gigareki was a Pokemon but it turned out it was a completely separate game by Game Freak. They also got the OT wrong for the Happy Hour Meowth.
>>
>>27972148
Color changes based on your clothing, that's why ash's greninja looks like that
>>
>>27972744
yeah and I conducted the london symphony orchestra with my dick last night
>>
>>27972148
>why is it called rainbow

Because types are represented by colors and protean gives it a unique ability to be every type. hence "rainbow"
>>
>>27972148
It is actually the hero phase of Greninja, similar to the radiant phase of Solgaleo and fullmoon phase of Lunala
>>
>>27972922
Wow, congrats, dude. You're living the dream. What did you play?
>>
>>27973375
Jurassic park theme for this DINO DICK
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.