[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: What needs to be added into Sun and Moon otherwise it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

ITT: What needs to be added into Sun and Moon otherwise it's going to suck.

I'll start with
>bringing back Gen V EXP scaling
>>
Time-based pokemon. Morning, day, and night.
>>
Challenge Mode
>>
>>27970868
Talking about wild pokemon availability here btw
>>
File: 1470667913738.jpg (25KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
1470667913738.jpg
25KB, 500x412px
>>27970837
But gen v exp scaling is already in anon

Here's the actually needed ones
>actual post game
>difficulty settings
>hard as balls way to change a nature
>>
>>27970837
An exp share that doesn't work on all my pokemon.
>>
>>27970935
No it isn't. Gen VI fucked it up, and when they added the EXP ALL it made it even worse. Gen VI makes free exp out of nothing
>>
>>27971011
No one said shit about gen 6.

It's in sun and moon.
>>
>>27971044
Can I get a source?
>>
>>27970837
I'd love for seasons to return with some refining, but that won't work on a tropical region like Alola. Oh well, maybe in gen 8.
>>
>>27970837
I never got why this shit was such a big deal. The dress is clearly different colors under different lights. No fucking shit people are going to see different colors under different lights.
>>
>>27970837
Diving and Soaring
>>
>>27971065
not that anon but some months ago someone made a exp comparison or something of the type and it matched gen v's scaling
>>
A "rental" HM slave that gives you a 7th, non battling pokemon for post game. Essentially rented by an old adventurer. One at a time of course.

1) Linoone (Pickup and items takeable)
Cut
Headbutt
Surf
Rock Smash

2) Pelipper (Can Soar)
Fly
Surf
Whirlpool
Waterfall

3)Lantern (Auto Flash - Illuminate ability would do this)
Whirlpool
Dive
Surf
Waterfall

4) Bibarel
Cut
Rock Smash
Strength
Surf

5)Camerupt (Ride on rough terrain)
"Lava Surf"
Strength
Rock Smash
Rock Climb

6) Ivysaur
Sweet Scent
Cut
Headbutt
Rock Smash
>>
>>27971274
This is a great idea, from old as fuck bros renting out their pokemon or maybe even from past gen champions helping new trainers to tickle the nostalgia bone of some people.

Hopefully that rental thing in SM works something like this.
>>
BATTLE FRONTIER FOR THE LOVE OF NESS PLEASE.
>>
>>27970882
And this time, put it in both versions and available from the start. What the FUCK were they thinking?
>>
MORE abilities having out of battle or in battle but not in multiplayer applications, to make single player a bit more interesting to make a team for

Illuminate - Auto Flash (as I mentioned before)
Run Away - Can switch out regardless of condition
Gluttony - If you use a "human food" healing item, it will heal more
Hydration - Fresh Water removes status conditions as well
Anger Point/Berserk - Activated when you use a healing item that is bitter

What do you peeps think, any other ability effects you can think of?
>>
Bring back the ability to see your team on the bottom screen at all time. As slow as gen 4 was, the second best thing about gen 4 was the synergy between pick up and the bottom screen team.

Best thing was of course CynthiaxDawn
>>
>>27970837
>>bringing back Gen V EXP scaling

It's already back. This was confirmed during E3.
>>
The ability to get all Pokemon. None of this exclusive event shit or some Pokemon being forced to be traded across gens through the Bank.

Give me all the Pokemon that are available with Sun/Moon. I'm sick of this stupid event shit where half of them aren't even available, its fucking dumb.
>>
>>27970837
>decent story and/or decent characters
>>
File: HNI_0089.jpg (6KB, 227x225px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0089.jpg
6KB, 227x225px
>>27971485
I like it, except for the last one. It seems too specific.
>>
>>27971733
elaborate, you vile fiend.
>>
Long and interesting story

Extremely difficult E4 and Champion

Big post-game
>>
Not having to be told how to catch a pokemon
>>
>>27972398
That and less annoying "friends".
>>
Keeping the box legendaries out of Team Skull shenanigans and instead give them their own story.
>>
>>27972139
Someone did the math based on the XP amounts awarded during the E3 gameplay video. It seemed to indicate that the BW formula was in
>>
File: 1470985559126.jpg (81KB, 567x461px) Image search: [Google]
1470985559126.jpg
81KB, 567x461px
>>27970837
>Gen V EXP scaling
>>
>>27970837
Mega evo
Battle frontier
Better xp scale
No xp share early
Interesting champion and rival
A rival that's actually your rival, not a childhood friend etc
Good story
Good atmosphere and scenery

Some kind of fun minigame would be good too.
Just how Contests was to gen 3
>>
>As little story as possible.
>More clothing options for male MC, at least equal in quality to what the female one has
>PWT-esque event
>Tourist trainer class that uses Pokemon foreign to Alola
>DexNav back and slightly improved
>Colorful poison dart frog Froakie
>A way to get my bro Bulbasaur
>Megas to return.
>>
>>27975942
>>A way to get my bro Bulbasaur
You can.
With RBY and Poke Transporter, once Sun and Moon come out.
>>
>>27976230

Hey that's right.

I'm even more excited now.
>>
What's the difference between the EXP gain for each generation
>>
>Getting less experience is a good thing, I like it when it gets exponentially harder to reach higher and higher levels
Dumbasses, no offense.
>>
The thing from BW2/ORAS that's the dexnav and tells you whether you've found/caught all the pokemon in the area. I love that.

Contests. I like RS contests because they wye in different towns, like gyms. Make berry making more like original berry making as well.

Season/time variations in pokemon availabilities

Not necessarily following pokemon, but more overworld pokemon. They did a good job in ORAS. I liked the beautifly scene.

Bring back something like the marine tunnel in BW2. There was an aquarium in XY but there were literally no pokemon in it, it was disgraceful.

Also medals. That was a fun post game activity
>>
In online battling, we need a VGC option, so we can have a reliable way to test teams in-game. Relying on VGC to carry the same rules as the doubles, or relying on the special battles for only a few months out of the entire VGC season is kind of beans.
>>
>>27976338
The only gen it was different was Gen 5.
If my level 90 Gyarados kills a Lv5 Pidgey in Gen 1-4 or 6, he'll get the same amount of exp as my level 10 Rattatta killing the same Pidgey.

In Gen 5, it's scaled. So my Ratatta gets more Exp than my Gyarados would.

I pray the Gen 5 formula isn't back. Jesus Christ its bad.
>>
Keep the getting experience when catching a pokemon holy fuck I was waiting for EVER for this to happen
>>
>>27976475

I just want the EXP share back. Fuck the babies on here whining about it. It made grinding teams so much easier. I can easily train random shit from my box during the post game now.

>>27976596

This. It encourages capturing,
>>
>>27971105
Because there's a specific lighting under which some people see the coloring one way and others see it the other way, and they're shocked to find out that others see it differently
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.