[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PTCG/O General:Audino Adoration Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 59

Last thread
>>27951039

New? Start here
>http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg
>http://pastebin.com/gPEnw6GW

How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>complete all Trainer Challenges for loadsa packs to kickstart your collection
>play through using basic decks to unlock them for versus play, then switch to theme decks from the store for extra packs
>grind prizes/coins on Versus Mode theme ladder
>enter theme format tournaments whenever possible using coins
>using your winnings from the last two steps, enter ticket tournaments. You'll get tradable shit from those
>trade packs/chests for the cards in a deck you actually want to build
>don't open packs before you have a solid deck, YOU EARNED THOSE, DON'T WASTE THEM ON SOME SHITTY HOLO RARE AND 9X KRABBY
>public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers
>occasionally the thread isn't entirely anti-social and can get you deals on cards

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth right now, look for the PTCGO forums in the trading section.
>Your old IRL cards are probably fake or not worth caring about. Check TrollandToad and eBay instead of asking.

ToTT: Have you cuddled your Audino yet?
>>
>not posting a picture of japanese M Audino-EX
>>
File: IMG_3132.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3132.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
is 67% win ratio bad or decent?
>>
>>27967409
Repostan.
>>
File: XY_Evolutions_Logo.png (212KB, 1600x386px) Image search: [Google]
XY_Evolutions_Logo.png
212KB, 1600x386px
When do we normally learn about new sets? When should be get spoilers and theme deck lists?
>>
>>27968274
I'm surprised there were no Alakazams. I'm pretty sure Night March and Trev are to blame though.
>>
>>27968568
Spoilers when the Japanese set is out, theme deck lists usually when pre-releases start or slightly before.
>>
>>27968964
Thanks Anon!
>>
another worlds ruined by OP EXs
>>
>>27969488
hahahaahahahahahaha this faggot
>>
I had a mental itch last night and bought 8 Audino EX for 3$ each and 8 M Audino EX 5$ each. I see the prices now and I am full Scrooge McDuck now.
>>
File: 1471574675869.jpg (37KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
1471574675869.jpg
37KB, 511x428px
>>27969857
>20-30 bucks for one Mega Audino now
holy shit.
>>
>>27969857
>>27969936
where are you seeing these new prices
>>
>>27969959
TCGPlayer and Coolstuffinc
>>
>>27969857

You do know that this format is about over, right? If the next format doesn't have a number of decks trying to keep sub 100 hp Pokemon alive like this one, Audino isn't going to be nearly as good.
>>
File: That's kind of crazy.png (672KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
That's kind of crazy.png
672KB, 1920x1080px
>>27969959
quick trip to ebay.
>>
>>27969983
>>27969991
lemayo americucks
>>
>>27969989
Doesn't matter. They don't rotate and people will still try to play it. Only a few cards in the worlds deck rotate and even then they aren't critical.
>>
>>27969989
No, dude. Audino sets up in two turns and 2HKOs anything, which is par for the course next format. And 50 on the bench can very easily set up OHKOs next turn, snipe Shaymins for 4 prize turns, enables memetic Absol plays, etc.

I like how even after the deck literally wins a tournament with virtually no Night March, people are STILL trying to convince themselves its bad. Just admit your judgement five months ago was WRONG.
>>
>>27970089
I love all the BTFO night march fags.
>>
I love Mega Audino!
>>
File: Mega_Audino_Trailer_Anime.png (1MB, 1566x881px) Image search: [Google]
Mega_Audino_Trailer_Anime.png
1MB, 1566x881px
>>27970160
It loves you too anon.
>>
>>27970089
>with virtually no Night March
Say what?

It would also help against bees, tree stumps, and to a lesser extent frogs.
>>
File: 1470369224777.jpg (276KB, 908x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470369224777.jpg
276KB, 908x720px
>Literally get called shitter for playing mega audino when it came out
>Still stomped night marchers out
>Now audino is super popular
>>
>>27970532
I feel ya anon. I have Mega Audino built to play against new players now I feel like a jerk playing BDIF against newbies.
>>
>>27970532
Same, though I ran it with Fright Night.
>>
Reminder you're a fucking scrub if you use EXs.
>>
>>27970702
post your deck then big man
>>
File: seaking NEO.jpg (179KB, 817x506px) Image search: [Google]
seaking NEO.jpg
179KB, 817x506px
>>27970702
Reminder that you're a scrub if you can't beat EX spam with a meme.
>>
>>27970702
I bet you use night march.
>>
another thread ruined by OP EXs
>>
>>27970835
Nope

>>27970781
Not at home right now, but my best card is Nidoking and Queen
>>
>>27970896
I bet you use Nidoran Female (male)
>>
>>27970819
>not using 4 sycamore because you're obsessed with full art
wew
>>
Anyone have the link to the finals match? The main youtube page hasn't posted it yet.
>>
>>27970997
There's no limitation on how many full arts you can run. I'm not sure what this post is trying to say.
>>
>>27971029
I think he means that it's because the guy doesn't have 4 full art Sycamores he only plays 3 (Since normal Sycamore is dirt-cheap and all)
>>
>>27970819
>>
Are there any general tips for obtaining Roaring Skies Shaymin EX in PTCGO, or is it just "git gud and save up, scrub"? I guess I'll try and get my hands on two Octillery (+ two Remoraid) as a substitute right now.
>>
>>27971564
Buy a bunch of codes and trade or git gud and save up your coins for ROS in the shop.
>>
>>27971726
Yeah, I was guessing that sinking a fair amount of money into it might be one of the "secrets". Thank you for your answer.
>>
I don't understand this meme, are the people who hate EXs genwunners of PTCG?
>>
>>27972306
They are the " I hate legends" of the video games
>>
>>27972306

No, they're people to tried to play anything other than the absolute BDIF in Next Destinies, Dark Explorers, Dragons Exalted, Boundaries Crossed, Plasma Storm, Plasma Blast, XY, Flashfire and Furious Fists.
>>
>>27972490
I've been playing competitively since Base Set and I have no problem with EXs. Because I'm not a mongoloid.
>>
What is a good site to buy a bunch of PTCGO codes from?
>>
>>27972306
Nah, they're just people who respect the game. Seriously, what skill is it to stuff your deck with 12 EXs and just blast out attacks?
>>
>>27972490
>BDIF
???
>>
>>27972547

What skill is it to stuff your deck with 12 Night Marches and just blast out attacks?
>>
>>27972572
I don't use night marches, so
>>
>>27972631

I'm implying your argument is retarded, as playing EXs does require as much skill as the next deck.
>>
>>27968274
trevenant is better
>>
>>27972547
>people just stuff their decks with random exs
>>
File: BDIF.png (5KB, 461x171px) Image search: [Google]
BDIF.png
5KB, 461x171px
>>27972558
Bulgarian Deposit Insurance Fund
>>
>>27972547
Becuase that isn't how it works or has ever worked.
>>
ITT: Putting Pokémon in your deck and using them to blast out attacks.
>>
>>27972531

Great, you were one of the only people who didn't give a shit about every deck being currently broken EX plus 56 other cards.

>mewtwo EX
>darkrai EX
>yveltal EX
>seismitoad EX

to name four.
>>
>>27973749
Sounds like you just need to git gud.
>>
>>27973749

Why do you care about them being EXs specifically? If they were fully evolved you would still be mad about it.
>>
>>27973810
The balance I would like to see is EXs going back to being evolution.
>>
>>27973782

Did you even play back then or did you just want to parrot that meme you found in /dsg/? Because I can guarentee you were not playing back in Dark Explorers when if you weren't running four copies of Darkrai-EX you were basically wasting your time unless you were against players who you massively outclassed in terms of skill.

>>27973810

Yes, yes I would actually. What's your point?
>>
>>27973810
>Actually evolving cards vs being able to throw found a "basic" card with 180 HP

Really makes me think
>>
>>27973749
What, do you think the two extra letters make EX Pokemon any different from what we've gotten over the past twenty years? Did you start playing during Gen V?

I know you're shitposting for (you)s and that's fine since the thread needs to stay bumped, but we both know EXs are absolutely not a problem right now. I'm only replying to you because we keep getting newfags from the /v/ threads and I don't want them taking your shitposts seriously.
>>
Looks like Worlds caused a flood of newfags who like to cry "power creep".
>>
>>27973884
>>27973954

Only difference is decks with EXs run rare candy now.
>>
File: 656858356254.png (26KB, 311x407px) Image search: [Google]
656858356254.png
26KB, 311x407px
>>27973975

Did YOU start playing during Gen V? The last time there was overcentralisation this hideous was back when LuxChomp was tier 0 and during HGSS and early BW where there were at least three viable decks IIRC I thought we were back to a more varied format. Then Next Destinies came along. Then Dark Explorers. Then Boundaries Crossed and the incredibly mindless Blastoise Keldeo. Then VirGen which was LITERALLY 100% EX cards and just when we thought XY was going to give us a break, nope lol Yveltal-EX is hideously broken and it only took them the next six sets of deliberately gimping Dark types, buffing Fighting and printing Pyroar to stop Yveltal-EX being tier 0 and what happened when they printed BKT Zoroark and Gallade? Yveltal-EX is top tier again.

If you don't actually have a clue what you're talking about and are just going to spout your tired, 2016 chic cancer "you! you!" shit then go to another general because you have nothing to contribute here.
>>
File: 1470380390503.gif (921KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1470380390503.gif
921KB, 342x239px
>muh exs op
>>
>>27974467

>>>/v/
>>
>>27974156
>you have nothing to contribute here.
Says the faggot posting nothing but "EXs are OP! REEEEE"
>>
>>27974503
>>
>Want to play a fine game of TCGO
>get matched up in "vs"
>prepare a complex deck filled with strategic intricacies that you've been developing for months
>match up with someone
>their name is "GreninjaFan2006"
>They bust out 5 EXs (Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Charizard, Greninja, another Mewtwo)
>they spam Professor's Letter, Energy Removal, and Pokémon Center)
>lose

Hmm
>>
File: 1440547987111.jpg (196KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1440547987111.jpg
196KB, 1000x600px
>>27974530

Yeah, because you're doing a stellar job at contribution right now. It's obvious you don't actually have any sort of counterargument to anything I said, and are just falling back on complete and utter shitposting. You haven't refuted a single word I've typed, favouring tired memespouting. Honestly I could have worded it differently but why bother when you're so evidently reluctant to see reason?
>>
>>27974156
Except there wasn't a "break" at all between LuxChomp and Next Destinies, they almost immediately printed Outrage Wars and that lasted right until Mewtwo slammed his dick on the table.

And what did we see before LuxChomp? G Spam. Before that? Fucking Scyther. Before that? Delta Ray. Before that? S&M which carried on into next format, and Mew EX spam. Before that? Wishing Star hard staple and Team Magma meming it up with Zangoose and Groudon.

Big Basics have ALWAYS been around and have ALWAYS been an outstanding part of the meta. But even during all these "garbage" formats, including the ones you listed, there have still been plenty of non-EX or non-BB decks shining through. Are you conveniently ignoring decks like Trevenant/Accelgor beating Genesect at Worlds 2014? Gothitelle making it to finals in 2013?

Or we can look at RIGHT NOW, where we have decks like Night March, Trevenant, Greninja, Vespiquen/Vileplume, Yanmega, Yveltal (who hasn't used the EX since last format), and even a fucking Durant mill deck BEATING OUT EXs at Worlds.

Like I understand you're shitposting and it's funny to think EXs, which make up a minority of today's meta, are actually the majority. And I don't mind typing out walls of text for you. I type quickly and I have a game on the second screen. But don't you think you'll give newfags the wrong impression if you keep this up? The thread's dead enough as it is.
>>
>>27974575

>lose to a clusterfuck deck

Hmm
>>
>>27974575
>energy removal
>losing to a text book deck wizard deck
>The nigga needs three turns every turn to charge one ex
>all you need to do is take down 3

You are an embarrassment.
>>
>>27974726
>>27974761
>>27974777
Please stop replying to easy bait
I have no clue why this person suddenly showed up and is doing this, but you need to hide and move on
>>
How does Volcarona Lock work? It's with the Ancient Origins Volcarona that comes with Wind Wheel, right? Just keep pushing their enemy around while denying energies with trainers and other abilities?
>>
>>27974808
>H-hide the guy who dares criticize a flawed game
>*hurries to buy more EXs*

Hmm
>>
>>27974894

It's not flawed at all. If you are so smart, brew a deck to counter the current meta.
>>
>>27974726

First off, thanks for taking the time to do a proper response. No really, I appreciate being able to have conversation.

>Except there wasn't a "break" at all between LuxChomp and Next Destinies, they almost immediately printed Outrage Wars and that lasted right until Mewtwo slammed his dick on the table.

There was the HGSS block which was four sets, ignoring Call of Legends and then it was BW, which at least split said Outrage Wars between two cards and not the exact same one smashing into itself from both sides of the table. Doesn't make it any better, but there was -some- respite from LuxChomp being complete tier 0.

>And what did we see before LuxChomp? G Spam. Before that? Fucking Scyther. Before that? Delta Ray. Before that? S&M which carried on into next format, and Mew EX spam. Before that? Wishing Star hard staple and Team Magma meming it up with Zangoose and Groudon.

I can't say I supported the whole SP thing honestly. Base set again I cannot defend, they didn't have the science of card design down yet and made most stage 2s and almost all stage 1s completely worse than basics. My memory is not great of gen 3 but I don't remember DF Ray-ex and SM being tier 0, as in 'no reason to play anything else' like Haymaker, LuxChomp etc.

Big Basics have ALWAYS been around and have ALWAYS been an outstanding part of the meta. But even during all these "garbage" formats, including the ones you listed, there have still been plenty of non-EX or non-BB decks shining through. Are you conveniently ignoring decks like Trevenant/Accelgor beating Genesect at Worlds 2014? Gothitelle making it to finals in 2013?

I agree, big basics has always been a very solid deck. I also concede the fact (as I should) that decks using many evolution cards have been able to perform exceptionally, like the ones you listed. You have to remember that Worlds 2014 was a lot of time after the release for NXD and DEX though, when the EX overcentralision was most severe.

cont.
>>
>>27974575
Wow you must be retarded if you lost to that
>>
>>27974950
Yeah, it's really fun to stock up on Pyroars and Seakings. Fuck off
>>
>>27974726
>>27974994

>Or we can look at RIGHT NOW, where we have decks like Night March, Trevenant, Greninja, Vespiquen/Vileplume, Yanmega, Yveltal (who hasn't used the EX since last format), and even a fucking Durant mill deck BEATING OUT EXs at Worlds.

Night March is a funny one. It was designed to be a cheap yet viable deck, and then they kept feeding it more and more, and look at it now. What you have listed are all viable decks, I'm not disagreeing with that. But my original post did not mention Phantom Forces-on at all, infact the period between the SP era and XY. Maybe I worded it badly, who knows.

>Like I understand you're shitposting and it's funny to think EXs, which make up a minority of today's meta, are actually the majority. And I don't mind typing out walls of text for you. I type quickly and I have a game on the second screen. But don't you think you'll give newfags the wrong impression if you keep this up? The thread's dead enough as it is.

I understand you disagree but I was hardly shitposting anon. But if said 'newfags' aren't capable of telling the difference between a post about how the TCG was ages back and what is currently viable and meta, then well, not much I or anyone else can do to help. I'm glad you don't mind typing "walls of text" and really it's almost better as it gives me something to properly respond to. Almost like, er, conversation. As for the thread being dead idk, I think most TCG players gravitate to other things like Virbank City on facebook or the reddit groups. You know, not-4chan.
>>
>>27974875
Back in 2011, this Lilligant paired with HGSS Vileplume (which is identical to AO Vileplume) suddenly started dominating Cities and Regionals. It lost traction eventually, but it was an extremely effective rogue at the time.

The dual-type Volcarona in Steam Siege is almost identical to this Lilligant. The main differences are that we now have Forest of Giant Plants and Revitalizer, Volcarona has a better secondary attack and a better chance at hitting for weakness, but instead we have to rely on Ariados for Poison and we don't get Victory Star Victini to help with the flip.

There's not much else to it.
>>
>>27975120
git gud
>>
Someone told me this before but I forgot, when do online tournament prizes rotate?
>>
>>27975257
Vileplume its not the same.

The old one prevented all trainers from being played.

The new one only prevents items from being played, you can still play supporters and stadium cards.
>>
>>27975414
You're right, I'm sorry.
The idea is still the same, though.
>>
File: XY4_EN_108.png (135KB, 245x342px) Image search: [Google]
XY4_EN_108.png
135KB, 245x342px
>>27975257
?
>>
>>27975580
Rotates out in a week.
>>
Did Wailord Stall die?
>>
>>27975805
Yes.
>>
>>27975836
What killed it?
>>
I just started out in ptcgo, and just got my first 500 coin. Which theme deck should i buy?
>>
>>27975905
Dark Hammer.
>>
>>27975905
>>27975916
As someone else in a similar situation who already has Dark Hammer, what other theme decks should I buy?
>>
>>27975905
None, basic Blue is the best theme deck and it's free. Buy packs instead.
>>
>>27975873

Not being very good.
>>
>>27975905

Don't bother with buying theme decks, Basic Blue and Green are the best theme decks.
>>
>>27975873

People learnt how to play against it.
>>
>>27975873
Vesiqueen.
>>
>be a Magic the Gathering player
>need tokens because the MTG ones are pretty garbage
>buy a pack of Pokémon cards
>"Steelix is my 5/5 dragon"
>"woah cool"
>have an Amazon gift card from Christmas because I'm a fucking jew
>buy 2 boxes of korean pokemon cards because they're $20 for 30 packs
>satisfy my wants and needs to open up packs and get cool tokens in the process

I probably could have spent the money on something better, but what the hell, something stupid and kinda cool every now and then won't kill me
>>
Man, people in this game cant trade for shit.
Taking advantage of morons is too fucking easy.

Yesterday when Audino got to the finals I got one for 2 SS packs.

Today I turned that Audino into 2 Jolteons EX, 3 Glaceons EX, Metagross EX, M.Metagross EX, 5 Breakpoint Packs, 5 Breakthrough Packs and 5 Fates Collide Packs in various trades taking advantage from the trading companies that didnt predict the hype and sold me Audinos and Mega Audinos for fucking cheap.

Just because people get hyped for a card that is useless in the coming rotation due to the meta change. MORONS.
>>
does anyone have a 2016-2017 decklist for Rainbow Road / Xerneas Toolbox? I've tried to make one, but it's never consistent (Too many pokemon / too many energy usually, can't draw into ultra balls / cards i need)
>>
>>27976428
How much are you selling for? I managed to hoard a few audinos/m audinos but I've been too lazy to cash them in.
>>
>>27976483
I got lucky and traded the Audino I got yesterday for 50 FuF packs in public trade earlier today.

Used those FuF packs to get 6 Audinos and 6 M.Audinos from trading companies.

Traded 3 Audinos and 3 M.Audinos for 2 Jolteon EX.

Then traded 2 M.Audinos for 3 Glaceon EX, Metagross EX, M.Metagross EX.

Traded 2 Audino and 1 M Audino for 5 BT, 5BP and 5 FC packs

Kept 1 Audino and 1 M.Audino for myself.

Now trading companies updated the price though.
I bought them early today when they were selling them for 2.
Now they are out of stock and selling them for 3 RS / 4 SS Gen / 6 BP BT BP

Id say you can sell them easily for 5 SS each in public, specially if you post Audino and Mega Audino together.
Mainly because all trading companies are out of stock.

The hype will die quick though, I dont think the price will stay up for long.
>>
File: Capture.png (132KB, 254x339px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
132KB, 254x339px
I opened my first pack today and got Greninja Break, if I were to buy this as my first deck, can I incorporate cards I get from packs into it?
>>
>>27976868
Yes.
>>
>>27976757
>I got lucky and traded the Audino I got yesterday for 50 FuF packs in public trade earlier today.
Was someone just randomly offering that?
>>
>>27977274
They quickly become a rare commodity. They were never really on the trade spectrum and there was a sudden need. I Have turned 3 Audino EX in 2 Shaymin EX so far.
>>
>>27976868
why don't you just use the xy blue you start with
it's one of the best
>>
File: Audinlol.png (202KB, 1068x430px) Image search: [Google]
Audinlol.png
202KB, 1068x430px
>>27977274
Yes.

And it had 13 hours left to go, so it had been sitting there for at least 10 hours.

Thing is people only check the first 8 hours of trades so good trades posted in 24hs and 48hs often go unnoticed.
>>
>>27977456
that's what I was thinking of doing, but I wasn't sure if I would be able to add Greninja Break into it, I'll do that

now the original question returns: What should be my first deck?
>>
Is there a 1:1 pack other than Roaring Skies?
>>
>>27977808
Many of the older packs have better value than RS.

But the only way to get them is playing legacy tournaments and there is no way in hell you can play that if you dont have a 200+ packs deck.
>>
I've been playing the basic blue deck so much that I can only find other basic blue decks in matchmaking. Is there a way I can get out of this hell without losing a lot?
>>
>>27978635
Play basic green.
>>
File: Screenshot_42.png (1MB, 1282x752px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_42.png
1MB, 1282x752px
What do you guys think of this set up. You can't see 13 Electric Energy and 2 double colorless.
>>
How is Zygarde EX looking for the post rotation meta? He's losing Korrina isn't he? Still gonna be viable?
>>
>>27980195
Its a mess. Wont work.
>>
>>27980195
Basically lurk more. Your supporter line is trash and you have too many pokemon. There's no cohesive strategy here as far as I can tell
>>
>>27980237
REALLY STRONG

Zygarde EX + FFB + Regirock EX + Carbink is great.

You can oneshot M.Audino that will be spammed to death.

I´d add an electric pokemon that attacks with DCE to deal with fight resistant pokemon.
Zebstrika comes to mind.
>>
>>27980337
Thanks senpai, gonna go buy that Zygarde tin then
>>
Wait, if you have codes to use packs, do you open them right away or use them as currency?
>>
>>27980371
Its one of my favorite decks post rotation.

1 HKOS M.Audino with Regirock or FFB and his 100 damage attack.

1 HKOS M.Mewtwo with his tool attack and Regirock or FFB

1 HKOS M.Rayquaza with Zebstrika

1 HKOS Darkais and Giratinas

Has a massive 230HP with FFB and that is higher than a mega.

>>27980435
Depends on what kind of pack and what do you want from the game.
>>
File: Screenshot_43.png (1MB, 1276x746px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_43.png
1MB, 1276x746px
>>27980271
>>27980315
Is this any better? I removed some pokemon and a couple trainers that seemed silly, added more ways to search my deck. i mean I assume the goal of these types of decks is to get your tops out with energy on asap.
>>
>>27980195
>All those 1-1 lines
Not gonna work.
>>
>>27980476
No. Its still crap.
>>
>>27980463
The pack I got has
>Ariados
>Unown
>Baltoy
>Inkay
>Beldum
>Goomy
>Ampharos Spirit Link
>Energy Recycler
>Level Ball
>Mega Tyranitar EX
>>
File: ebataergrtearthearhaerb.png (574KB, 1163x673px) Image search: [Google]
ebataergrtearthearhaerb.png
574KB, 1163x673px
How hard of a meme is this audino thing? Will it phase out or is this actually something I should be entertaining?
>>
>>27980603
Its only good because it has good matchups against low hp decks like trevenant, greninja and nightmarch.

All those decks become worthless in 9 days when the rotations happens.

You tell me.
Audino and M.Audino are at the highest value they will ever reach due to hype.

Its time to sell them to take advantage of the morons that want to copy the world champion like this anon did >>27977475

Not really a good time to buy them tho.
>>
>>27980476
You have way too many 1-1 evolutionary chains, which are incredibly unreliable as you only have the bare minimum chance of drawing one. The way I see it it's either at least 2-2, or you might as well not even bother.

There are probably more issues as well, but I realize that it might be a bit difficult to even obtain some solid cards in the beginning. We all have to start somewhere.
>>
Just pulled this from a daily challenge. How is it?
>>
>>27980747
Yeah I started buying again about 3 weeks ago, last set I bought from was when I was younger right after the second gen was put into cards. So I am struggling to build something in the game for just the monthly challenge thing. I am obviously far from building anything irl so I am trying to practice in the game.
>>
File: JUST.png (128KB, 698x114px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
128KB, 698x114px
I swear to god the final round of tournaments have some kind of system where one guy just gets shit on luck wise. I flipped 5 tails on lasers and dual ball before drawing into this as well.
>>
>>27980337
>>27980337
FFB? How does the combo work? I actually happened to pull those cards myself. Both Carbinks and the Break too, I believe.
>>
Any cards with over 240HP?
>>
File: 180px-PangoroXYPromo50.jpg (21KB, 180x250px) Image search: [Google]
180px-PangoroXYPromo50.jpg
21KB, 180x250px
>>27981028
>>
>>27981094
Can't that only reach 220?
>>
>>27981142
Sky field gives it 260.
>>
File: trade.png (257KB, 805x464px) Image search: [Google]
trade.png
257KB, 805x464px
Do you guys think this is enough for a shaymin?
>>
>>27981181
No.

You can get maybe half a shaymin for that. maybe.
>>
>>27981181
That almost seems like a low amount to me, I usually see it go for like 40+ packs or something ridiculous like that. I'd say go for it unless there's something else you want more.
>>
>>27981252
I'll try, trading price is a joke anyways.
>>
>>27981306
Shaymin is currently valued at 24 RS.

You are offering around 12-14 RS.
You wont ever EVER get a Shaymin like that, specially when there are offers for 50+ packs on public trade all the time that end up timing out.
>>
>everyone trying out that guys greninja deck list
>memeing on them hard with jumpluff

gotta love worlds
>>
>>27981306
Oh wait, I think I misunderstood you then, I thought that was you trading those packs for someone else's Shaymin. Nevermind then, that's definitely not enough.
>>
>>27980463
Got a Zygarde deck list that you can share?
>>
>>27981355
I'll have to spend another week grinding my tickets for packs then. I hope I make it then because I don't want the event rotation to get theme decks for the token tourneys before I finish grinding it.
>>27981401
No problem. I'm still sad that I won't get my first shaymin yet.
>>
Don't buy the Audinos. You had your chance.
>>
who the hell is hoarding all the mega mewtwos?

I never ever play against it and nobody ever trades them to me
>>
File: Happy Gigantic Water Balloon.jpg (273KB, 600x835px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Gigantic Water Balloon.jpg
273KB, 600x835px
>>27981028
Wailord EX has 250 HP.
>>
I have 4 audino and 3 mega audino from my deck, how can I turn this into Shaymin Ex senpai?
>>
>>27981681
I think you are late to the party.

The overpaying morons already got theirs.

That said, you might get lucky if you post them on public trades.

Post trades of 1 Audino, 1 M.Audino and 1 Spirit Link for 8 RS.

Post the remaining Audino for 4 RS.

If you get lucky and get to trade them all you will have 28 RS.

If you post a 4-3 line with 3 spirit links for a shaymin you might also get lucky,
>>
File: 1436119215571.png (311KB, 402x554px) Image search: [Google]
1436119215571.png
311KB, 402x554px
>>27981581
>>
Good luck with your audinos in the 2016-2017 format :^)
>>
>>27981936

might still be good a while in if they print some other night march/vespiquen-like cancer.
>>
>>27981967
Now that I think about it, it is possible with evolutions on the way.
>>
>>27981967
There is already the 100hp Garbodor that will be sitting on the bench in most games.
>>
>>27982356
Why would you bench a Garbodor when playing against a M.Audino deck when it doesnt use techs.
>>
File: absol.jpg (230KB, 322x450px) Image search: [Google]
absol.jpg
230KB, 322x450px
>>27982451
For this and Magearna EX.
>>
>>27981936
Has a shot in Dark. Fright Night plus no AZ/Scoop Up means lots of spread on Shaymins while slowing down megas. Opponent then needs Garbodor ASAP just to get the ball rolling.
>>
>>27982356
>Not targeting a shaymin

Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>27981540
Retards that can't deal with carbink. I've literally beaten every retard running it by putting a carbink. So it's mainly low mmr matchmaking
>>
File: JoltCeon.png (565KB, 922x466px) Image search: [Google]
JoltCeon.png
565KB, 922x466px
Help me finish this deck anons.

The idea behind it is to have Rough Seas, Shaymin and Manaphy in bench to heal for 50 every turn.

Attack with Glaceon or Jolteon depending if the enemy uses basics or evos.

FFB is to make sure they can handle 1 hit if the enemy uses Ranger so I can heal them back.

I have to add 10 more cards and im not sure what to add.

I was thinking maybe one or two enhanced hammers, 1 extra vs seeker, 1 extra hex maniaca and some water/lighting energies (not sure how many)

Any ideas?
>>
>>27983031
>Pokemon Ranger
Just scrap it.
>>
>>27983031
Good luck dealing with Pyroar
>>
>>27983031
>pokemon ranger

for what raisin? mirror match? good luck against mega scizor btw. I hear they run garbodor and hammers for max fun times
>>
>>27983078
Which Pyroar?
The one that rotates in 7 days?

>>27983047
Decks only run 1 copy of Ranger, thats 5 uses if you count 4 VS Seekers (which will never happen).

With FFB I can tank 1 hit forcing them to use the ranger twice to kill one pokemon (or more if I heal enough).

>>27983100
Didnt consider Scizor.
I should add a Magearna EX to counter it.
>>
>>27983143
>Which Pyroar?
>The one that rotates in 7 days?
You are fine then
>>
>>27983143
You may need max elixir to accelerate energy.
>>
>>27968169
Anyone else planning to get into the tcg at the beginning of next year when the sun and moon set starts?
>>
>>27983031
>+1 seeker
>+2 lightning
>+2 water
you get fucked up by other Jolteon. I would recommend:
AO Quagsire (KO's for WCC)
AO Regirock (KO's for FCC, need to use ranger n that turn)
PC Hippowdon (2HKO's for FCC, becomes immune to EX pokemon after attacking)
SS Probopass (KO's for FCC, prevents retreat if it survives off FFB)
This is all assuming you hit it for weakness. If it once flash energy you're going to have more of an issue, though PC Hippowdon solves that. Run a 2/2 line (if regirock, add another Ranger and you have another free space for whatever you want) of any of those and add an enhanced hammer. I would cut a rough seas for an extra hammer or Skyla as well but that's just my preference
>>
File: oct33.jpg (32KB, 300x423px) Image search: [Google]
oct33.jpg
32KB, 300x423px
>N isn't devastating

Love this card.
>>
>>27976146
>buy 2 boxes of korean pokemon cards because they're $20 for 30 packs
Now there's an idea. It'll kill the desire to crack packs, net me some cute full arts, and keep me from getting involved in the physical tcg since I can't read the cards.
>>
Any good places to buy codes with near instant delivery?
>>
File: Hella Audistic.jpg (45KB, 504x265px) Image search: [Google]
Hella Audistic.jpg
45KB, 504x265px
The face of a champion. The one we deserve.
>>
>Audistic

I kek'd
>>
>>27976146
>>27984030
Wait, can I use the Korean codes on the client here in America? In other words, are the codes region locked?

Do the Korean packs even come with codes?
>>
>>27984660
It would still be cheaper to just straight up but codes.
>>
>>27984693
I know. I'm more interested in the fun of cracking packs and having a few physical cards just to have had them. Getting codes is more of a perk. The Korean packs are also a fraction of the cost, so there's that.

Actually, buying Korean boxes, assuming they come with codes and the codes can be used, would be cheaper. 30 packs for 19.50$ plus tax. Better than 1.09$ per Steam Siege pack.
>>
File: crying-on-sofa1.gif (416KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
crying-on-sofa1.gif
416KB, 500x281px
>I missed my chance to sell my Audinos
>>
File: tarndfaasfgdn.png (267KB, 863x258px) Image search: [Google]
tarndfaasfgdn.png
267KB, 863x258px
With this and 36 roaring skies packs on the way, what should I invest in. I guess I will post current EX and Megas in the next post.
>>
File: fhmrgsfgnsrgs.png (1MB, 1099x609px) Image search: [Google]
fhmrgsfgnsrgs.png
1MB, 1099x609px
>>27984951
Pic as stated
>>
>>27984963
More cute gardevoirs. You can never have enough of them
>>
>>27984951
>>27984963
Trade them all for as many Audinos and Mega Audinos as you can possibly muster. Their price has only just begun its meteoric rise. They may even reach Shaymin in price point. Just look at >>27977475
>>
>>27984975
Seeing so many people talk about wanting to fuck that pokemon, I can't help but hate it. Wish I would have opened something else desu senpai.
>>
>>27984994
im not that guy but is this sound advice? in 10 days when rotation hits audino might not be good and it's price seems to be peaking today.
>>
>>27985024
No, the trades for audino have already dropped hard.
>>
>>27985024
Nah, man. Just the tip of the iceberg. Audino does very well against weaker pokemon. With Evolutions coming out, we're getting a ton of reprints from the original sets. I don't know if you played back then, but the pokemon were weak as shit compared to what's out now. Audino will still be stomping.

Not to mention that Audino is colorless. Lot's of flexibility there. Though, Magearna is a good combo with her.

>>27985054
Here's your (you).
>>
>>27985024
No its not good advice.

Audinos wont rise anymore.
The hype already peaked and it will only decrease from there.

Also their usefulness in the post rotation meta is really low.

Audino is good against low hp pokemon and the next meta will be all about 200+ HP megas and EX with FFB.
>>
File: whatamidoing.png (1MB, 1289x749px) Image search: [Google]
whatamidoing.png
1MB, 1289x749px
Trying a tanky Klinklang deck, any suggestions?
>>
>>27984963
This is me, should I get glaceons and play them with the jolteon and manectric stuff?
>>
>>27985061
I play mega audino and it has trouble with ex pokemon. My best match ups were with low hp pokemon.

In the next format Mega Ray, Mega Scizor, Damage change mewtwo, and Zygarde Ex will cause a lot of problems. I know because I have faced those decks. In 10 days the meta may be full of exs for a while so I think it's safe to wait for the prices to drop.
>>
>>27985118
replaced the evo sodas with oak's letters, too much evo search for only 4 pokes.
>>
Mark my words. Mega Glalie. If they don't one hit your Glalie they die.
>>
>>27985346
That's not bad. Even Glalie Ex is pretty alright.
>>
So following the advice in the OP, I just saved up enough coins to buy a theme deck. Which one would carry me the farthest?
>>
>>27985489
Basic water.
>>
Is it worth investing in Malamar EX? What could it work well with? Darkrai EX?
>>
>>27985852
No. Its not worth.

It rotates in a week.
>>
>>27985912
Shit, I forgot about rotations. Thanks, Anon. I have 40 packs of Ancient Origins and Breakthrough. Aside from Shaymin, what should I invest in? Wanna make a fun deck.
>>
>>27986000
Volcanoes and Volcanion EXs
>>
>>27985346
This actually looks kinda good. How would you support it? I actually pulled a FA MGlalie a while ago so now I'm interested.
>>
File: htagnaeeggb.png (1MB, 1193x726px) Image search: [Google]
htagnaeeggb.png
1MB, 1193x726px
Fuck me I need more Jolt and Glace.
>>
>>27986535
What the fuck is this hot mess
>>
>>27986545
My glorious deformity.
>>
File: Nice Meem.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Nice Meem.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>27986535
>Falling for M Glalie
>>
>>27986426
I would go straight up garbodor or 4 silent lab with octillery. Do whatever you can get get ahead and stay there.
>>
>>27986606
You would have said the same thing about Audino a week ago. The fact is Glalie can ohko everything in the format.
>>
File: Glals or NM.png (424KB, 912x553px) Image search: [Google]
Glals or NM.png
424KB, 912x553px
>>27986627
Then start picking them up. I just saw a regular Ex going for one SS pack. Honestly, Glalie is a lot better than Audino could be. Audino is just good at taking out the opponent's weaker backline while still delivering a good amount of upfront damage, which happens to be the one way to counter the most cancerous of decks right now.

Shit, son. Just trade in your NM deck right now. Any NM player is probably at least a little butthurt for NM losing to a giant meme at Worlds.
>>
File: ho-oh-ex-breakpoint-bkp-121.jpg (809KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
ho-oh-ex-breakpoint-bkp-121.jpg
809KB, 700x990px
>>27986627
Audino is good because it can take multiple prizes on the same turn. Its bench damage is what makes it very good and unique; not many other Pokemon can so easily hit the bench. That damage is so valuable that people were actually using pic related in Regionals and States to deal with decks like Night March.

Glalie just does damage. That's it. And when it comes to a Mega Pokemon whose only goal is to hit hard and fast, there are many other Pokemon that do it stronger and faster. M Ray, M Mewtwo, etc.
>>
>>27986730
Next format is what Glalie old be for. Anything that Audino kos on the bench now will be gone. I am not saying Audino won't be good. Just that Glalie is a decent alternative. Audino also gets wrecked by zygarde where Glalie doesn't.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (164KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
164KB, 1280x1280px
Everyone on ebay buying mega audinos, and im just here buying a bunch of the rayquaza cosplay pikachu sets
>>
>>27986885
>Anything that Audino kos on the bench now will be gone.
Multiple prize turns doesn't only mean OHKOing Night Marchers, although it excels at that.
It means Shaymins aren't safe since they're one turn away from a Absol snipe.
It means next turn you're set up to hit for magic off a Giovanni's after the KO.
It means your FFBs do nothing since you're switching into the active with 50+ damage already.

Even if it's not GOOD, it's at least something that's virtually unique to Audino. Audino literally isn't outclassed in this regard.

Meanwhile Glalie doesn't do anything special, and it IS outclassed by other high-damage Megas like M Ray and M Mewtwo. They can set up faster, hit harder, and get OHKOs off a more efficient energy cost and a much less limiting attack condition.

I'm not doubting that Glalie is usable. I used to play it at BT. But it's by no means a competitive card when there are many other better, faster, and stronger alternatives.

How can you say Glalie is good if there are other cards exactly like Glalie, but just objectively better than it?
>>
File: asd.png (2MB, 1366x763px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
2MB, 1366x763px
There's nothing better than a well fought match to the very end.
>>
>>27986944
I don't think you understand how theory craft works. You take a card (Glalie in this instance) and examine it as how to make it good. Not how there are other alternatives that might be better. Yes, we know about Mega Rayquaza and Mewtwo for next format. Why not take a step back and not assume those two are the better decks until you have tested or even seen the format for an extended period of time?

I really hope Audino stays a great deck. I love when new decks do well at big events. I just hate when the hype of the deck is short lived.

Rayquaza is an amazing card. I am just not sold on something that can be OHKO'd by a Raichu or Zebstrika for just a DCE. Since most decks will run DCE it won't be hard to tech in a 2-2 of either pokemon.
>>
>>27987070
Let me put this in simpler terms.

Assume there are two Pokemon.
One does 10 damage for 2 colorless energy. No secondary effect.
The other does 10 damage for 1 colorless energy. No secondary effect.

Which of these is better? It's not up for debate, there's no subjective mechanical advantage. One just does the job better, period.
M Glalie, when compared to these other cards, has no actual advantage. It's competing with M Ray and M Mewtwo to do the same exact job, but it needs to jump through many, many more hoops.

Is M Glalie usable? Absolutely. The deck obviously functions on a basic level. But when talking about a card's competitive viability, you can't say "this card functions exactly the same but objectively worse, maybe it'll be good". It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>27987126
Mega Mewtwo needs a crap ton of energy to one hit another Mega.

Rayquaza needs 3 energy and a full bench with sky field to one hit another Mega.

Glalie needs 3 energy and 100 damage on it to one hit another Mega.

Every single card has it's gimmick and requirement to make it shine. You can't simply say that a card does damage it is better. Both Glalie and Rayquaza are tied for how fast they are for powering up.
>>
File: Deal.png (70KB, 631x191px) Image search: [Google]
Deal.png
70KB, 631x191px
Someone better jump on this deal before it disappears.
>>
How do I beat Pyroar?
>>
>>27988777
If you only have Basics? Conserve your VS Seekers, capitalize on non-Pyroar targets first. Make sure you know where your Hex and Seekers are. If anyone in this thread simply replies with "Hex Maniac", disregard their opinion.

Other than that, take advantage of the Support lead.
>>
Ive been pretty far from TCG lastly, why is Mega Audino so good? And which is the deck list?
>>
>>27985489
Bumping this because I didn't get a real answer.
>>
>>27988956
110 damage KOs Shaymin. 50 on the bench KOs Joltik or Mew. Makes it very efficient against Night March.
Against other decks, the 50 damage can be used to set up OHKOs later.
You can use cards like Absol to move counters around and get a surprise KO on the bench.
It's just a good bench damage card overall that does consistent damage, sets up very quickly and efficiently, and can take multiple prizes a turn.
Caught a lot of people by surprise because metafags gonna meta, but it was actually a very popular deck at Worlds. A lot of people realized its potential and brought it.
>>
I hate sometimes this game since it feels Im forced to build a house first turn against my will because fuck you.
>>
Just wondering, but does Magearna's ability stop Damage Change? I noticed it's an attack effect and not actual damage, so I thought it would. I just need confirmation
>>
>tfw just started
>tfw pulled a M-Audino EX two days ago
>tfw not sure if I should trade it now to build up and get a deck I like or keep it and use it eventually
>>
>>27991413
If it's still overprice it, trade it away. It will go back to its usual low price in a week if it hasn't yet
>>
File: skytree-pikachu-tcg3.png (262KB, 730x399px) Image search: [Google]
skytree-pikachu-tcg3.png
262KB, 730x399px
>>27986894
Translate plz
>>
File: 76.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
76.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>Greninja Break mirror
>Shadow Stitching stun lock trade is cancer
>Bursting Balloon breaks the mirror match
>lose because of it and my second Shadow Stitch in my Prize

Should I start running Bursting Balloon or keep the pure build?
>>
>>27987287
Don't analyze cards in a vacuum. It's silly and pointless.

We all know that Mewtwo EX, Yveltal EX, Lugia EX and now M Mewtwo EX are all good cards not because you have to stack shit tons of energy on them to be good, but because your opponent will do half the work for you. All the good Megas use either two or three energies to attack, and a lot of them only have 210 HP (with some exceptions like M Sceptile). This means, realistically, you're only looking at five or so energies to attach to M Mewtwo to get the knock out. Two DCE's and a basic energy with Mega Turbo make this very possible.

And as for M Ray, it absolutely is not tied with Glalie or really any Mega with how fast it can set up. Delta Evolution and Mega Turbo means M Ray can swing for knock outs in one (1) turn. No other Mega can do this because M Sceptile can't OHKO and M Venusaur doesn't have a spirit link. So in this scenario, you only need six on the bench to hit for 180. And like I said, most Megas are at 210, so then you just need one more. For all the 220+ Megas and FFB Basics, you'd need the eighth, but a deck that runs four Shaymin, two or three Hoopa and multiple copies of Super Rod shouldn't struggle too much with that.
>>
Started playing this game a couple days ago and got a Mega Gallade EX on a pack today. Is it any good on the meta right now? It's my first really rare card.
>>
Is 12 SS/8 RS too much to sell audino + m audino pairs right now?
>>
Why is Ninja Boy banned?
>>
>>27991840
Never did it because I'm not retarded, but I think using ninja boy to kill your own pokemon caused some glitch. It's still retarded that it's been almost a month and they haven't fixed it. Volcanion theme deck was legit as fuck.
>>
>>27991787
Trading companies are selling Audino and M Audino for 4 SS or 3RS, so yeah.

You wont sell any at that price.

You are late to the party, the people willing to overpay already overpaid and got theirs.
>>
>>27991840
Too hard to program. Ninja Boy simply has too many interactions considering they have to account every card since HGSS.
>>
File: Lucario.jpg (339KB, 1282x747px) Image search: [Google]
Lucario.jpg
339KB, 1282x747px
Advice?
>>
So my pokemon TCGO account was hijacked because I used an old pwned password (fucking Heroes of Newerth)...

I've messaged support and it's been like a month and all they've sent me is a canned response email that has nothing to do with getting hacked.

Has ANYONE been able to recover a hijacked TCGO account? I'm pretty fucking upset about the whole ordeal.
>>
>>27991916
Carbink Break is just a better Landorus
Groudon is just bad. Some Zygarde decks run the Rumble/Geostrike non-EX Zygarde, which is just a direct upgrade to Groudon. Both are bad.
Machamp takes too many resources to properly use, and you don't really need the +20 damage they offer when Carbink just shoves 2x Strong onto Lucario anyways
Replace at least one Lucario with Zygarde EX to diversify your weaknesses. Not that it matters too much in Expanded.
Prof Letter should be Compressor, you don't need Scorched Earth, and I'm pretty sure FFB just outclasses Muscle Band
You have too many energies
Also
>Expanded
>>
>>27991653
No.
>>
>>27991888
>You are late to the party, the people willing to overpay already overpaid and got theirs.
Shit. I had no idea what to list them for until the end of yesterday and I figured the spike wouldn't end that fast. Should you just list these things immediately with some ridiculous price and slowly decrease it?
>>
>>27992142
The thing about spikes is that they look like spikes on the graph precisely because they come and go so fast, if they lasted longed the graph would look much smoother than a spike.
>>
>>27992068
Groudon is my lucky charm and my non-EX Boss. Still need a replacement for him.
Machamp is for budget because I had nothing when making this deck.
I need some Non-EXs with lower maintence. Recommendations?
And Compressor is for Carbink right?
>>
>>27992182
I mean it just depends on your scale. Oh well, I'll still have made a pretty significant profit doing nothing, sucks that I wasn't aggressive enough to make more.

So how should you set prices on these things? I tried looking through public trades but it was just full of people trying to scam each other. Do you start high and decrease or what?
>>
>>27992142
You should´ve known better.

The time to get Audinos was when it got to the finals.

The time to sell Audinos to get people to overpay was the fist 12 hours after Audino won finals.

Their price is still a little bit higher than usual and will probably remain like that for a couple of weeks, but it wont go any higher.

As stated before, the people willing to overpay to build the worlds winning deck already got theirs.

I sold many audinos at 2x the price they are going for today and that wont happen again EVER.

You should still sell them while you can, Audino is not that good in the coming meta and the price will eventually go down.

You can probably still sell them at 3RS or 4SS in public trades, but it wont last long at that price.
I guess in a week you will be able to sell it at 2RS or 3SS at most and will stay like that for some time.
>>
File: sycamore trade 1.png (200KB, 589x309px) Image search: [Google]
sycamore trade 1.png
200KB, 589x309px
does anyone think this is a good trade? the primes add up to 24 packs on top cut, but the sycamore isn't priced yet
>>
>>27992749
I think sycamore is around 10 steam siege packs
>>
Any ideas of how to make the new Mega Slowbro work? I was thinking about Manaphy + Heavy Boots + Chaos Tower + Slowking to disrupt opponents while setting up
>>
>>27992749
Sycamores are like 5-10.
The real question is why you'd want any of those Primes outside of collecting.
I see that it's on public and I'm tempted to do this trade.
>>
>>27992896

M e M e S
>>
Im getting tired of these degenerate play styles.
>Wailord Stall
>Houndoom Mill
>Bats
They need to die.
>>
>>27992749
Value wise the Primes are worth around 1/3 more than the Sycamore.

Sycamore is around 10-12 SS and all those primes can be sold for 15-18 SS

Thing is there is barely any market for primes so you will be stuck with them for a LONG time.

also
>Using Top Cut
>>
File: m-blaziken-ex-xy-promos-xy86.jpg (1013KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
m-blaziken-ex-xy-promos-xy86.jpg
1013KB, 700x990px
>>27992896
They're filler promos. No redeeming features or gimmicks.
We actually already got a Mega with the same attack. Only difference is M Blaziken doesn't fucking confuse itself, had the full support of Fire cards like Blacksmith, and the base EX is actually usable.
>>
>>27991390
Bump
>>
>>27975414
The older Vileplume didn't prevent Supporters or Stadiums either, as those were their own card type back then before they decided to make "Trainer" the overall category with subtypes again in BW, like it had been before DP. "Trainer" in cards of that era would read "Item" now.
>>
>>27991390
>>27993337
It stops half of Damage Change.
Mewtwo will lose all damage counters on it, and then they'll simply disappear.
You see the same interaction with cards like Regice and Jolteon EX.
>>
File: trade.png (110KB, 565x165px) Image search: [Google]
trade.png
110KB, 565x165px
is this a bad trade?
>>
>>27993362
Well shit, that sounds more annoying than just taking the damage. I was considering picking up a Magearna, but I guess I'll hold off on that.

Thanks, man
>>
How cheap is Unowns and Vespiquen?
>>
File: 3HEnftB.png (31KB, 1373x406px) Image search: [Google]
3HEnftB.png
31KB, 1373x406px
reminder to get your pre-orders in before they are sold out again

also, how does amiami handle pre-orders? do they ship before the release date? or only on the release date
>>
>>27994416
On release day you'll get a payment request. Then you pay, and they'll it a day or two after.
>>
File: StandardEXs.png (648KB, 751x449px) Image search: [Google]
StandardEXs.png
648KB, 751x449px
Whats the best deck I can make for the coming rotation with these cards?

The one at the bottom is one Umbreon EX that didnt fit the picture.
>>
>>27995698
make mega ray
use rayquazas, shaymins, hoopas, and jolteons
>>
>>27995698
Darkrai/Giratina, easily
>>
>>27995737
>Jolteons
No, use Glaceon.
>>
How do I open mystery boxes, or does that happen automagically?
>>
>>27995852
they're with packs in collection
>>
>>27995927
>it isn't showing either of them
is this my punishment for being a shitter and rolling people with the water deck or is the client's alzheimer's acting up again
>>
>>27995852

If you're talking about the Mystery Boxes on the wheel those are opened automatically after you leave a match.
>>
hi all, i'm a longtime fan of tcg/ccgs currently coming from hearthstone and ygo and i'm looking to get into this game.

so when people buy cards on ebay/amazon/etc. are they buying to play irl or does buying cards irl somehow correlate to getting the card in the online game?
>>
>>27996443
they're buying the card irl

only way you can get cards into the online game is redeeming codes that come with packs
>>
>Using Simipour to recycle acro bike every turn while I set up Articuno and Greninja
This is surprisingly comfy.
>>
>>27995852
they open automammogram after you get one.Chests are what you get in your collection
>>
Do tournaments always start giving random packs a while after a booster is released? I know they used to give pure steam siege and it seems like a waste of tickets to play when the prize is mixed.
>>
>>27997148
Its only from a single set for the first few days after a new set is released.

The norm is to have a mix from the latest set and random packs that belong in the tier of that tournament.
>>
>>27968921
There were no Alakazams because the deck is bad.
>>
>>27996631
That is a fantastic typo good sir.
>>
>>27997361
Do we know when the next set is being released?
>>
>>27997689
evolutions should come soon, base SM set is coming in December iirc
>>
Fuck Night March. Can't wait till that cancer is dead.
>>
>>27997689
Nov 2nd in NA

The sets are released one every 3 months.

So SM1 will be in early February 2017
>>
I have like 4 FA Seismitoad from FF. I've loved the card since I first got one, but figure I should part with them before the rotation. When is the rotation, and what are they worth? I got a couple for 2 packs a time, but I see offers for 4 packs now.
I don't even know what to invest in, half my trainers are being rotated too.
>>
File: Evos.png (27KB, 277x375px) Image search: [Google]
Evos.png
27KB, 277x375px
>>27997689
>>
>>27997887
September 1 is the rotation.
>>
File: 20160822_191420.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160822_191420.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
I'm the fag who ordered korean booster boxes, here's the best looking ones
>>
>>27999611
Yo, did they come with codes for the client? Also, do the codes work? I'm on the edge of getting my own box. Those Scizors look good.
>>
File: Fuggin dope.webm (179KB, 532x385px) Image search: [Google]
Fuggin dope.webm
179KB, 532x385px
>Coin flip, opponent goes first
>Yanma on the field
>Play Forest of GP, Yanmega, and Break
>Judge
>4 cards in hand
>Swing for 100 turn 1
>"wait what?"

Feels good when you get that God hand.
>>
I've got a bunch of codes from bw to steam siege that I'm looking to sell quick (I'm in need of money and don't feel like going through eBay). Would anybody be interested in buying? There are 206 in total, including boxes and tins
>>
>>27999959
How much per pack?
>>
>>27999730
>opponent plays garbodor
>you lose
>>
>>27999979
35 cents, including box + tin codes
>>
>>27999959
I can give you 1 million dollars for them, but only if you send me the codes first.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>28000132
Pic related are the codes and my cat
>>
>>28000286
You should give the codes out. People can redeem them online, if you don't want to do it yourself.
>>
>>27999658
Korean is the only language that doesn't come with codes
>>
Seriously though.
How do I break Greninja Mirrors?
Its fucking Shadow Stitch Hell.
>>
>>28000451
Bursting balloon
>>
How much can I hope to get for Lucario-EX since its about to leave?
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>28000385
I'll give 3 out for free, that's the best I can do
>>
first time here, I came across a binder of some of my old pokemon cards from gen 1 was wondering if they were worth anything? A couple notable ones i came across were:
2x charizard one being great condition and one being pretty bad because i used it in decks without a protector
1x blastoise in great condtion
1x gyarados
1x nine tails
1x nidoking
1x vileplume

sorry if this isn't the thread for it, didn't think it was worth making a new thread for.
>>
>>28000508
Heh.
I lost to that on my first mirror and lost to the opponent having a 3rd Greninja Break over my 2 at late on standby in my second mirror.
>>
>>28000611
got one, thanks anon!
>>
>>28000647
Were they in sleeves the whole time and are as if they were just pulled out of a booster pack?

Then you might as well send them to PSA to get graded (I think its $10 per card).

Otherwise the best you cand do is wipe your ass with them.
>>
What do friends, I considered recording an opening, but I assume I should probably trade with them shouldn't I.
>>
>>28000702
the good charizard and blastoise were in sleeves but thats about it.
>>
>>28000755
Are they in 10/10 condition?

Even the slightest scratch in the holo makes them worthless.

PSA guys use microscopes to check the cards and unless you get a grade 9 or 10 your cards are pretty much useless.

Any bent or minor scracth anywhere in the card means it will get grade 8 at most.

As I said before, if they are not as if they were just pulled form a booster pack dont even bother.

Those cards are only useful to collectos, and collectos dont want damaged stuff.
>>
>>28000865
probably not then, Appreciate the info and time. thanks
>>
>>28000753
They are Roaring skies, forgot to say that. 36.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (622KB, 1219x764px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
622KB, 1219x764px
Should I open it, /vp/?
>>
>>28000937
No trade it!
>>
>>28000937
if it's locked you must open it
>>
File: meh.png (2MB, 1772x844px) Image search: [Google]
meh.png
2MB, 1772x844px
>>28000959
It's locked, senpai
>>28000950
Already done. Meh.
>>
>>28000917
Trade them for your benefit.
Or just give it to me I'll take care of them for you ;)
>>
>>27999959
>>28000132
This guy >>28000162 raises a good point. How the hell are we supposed to exchange the codes and money?
>>
>>28000917
Buy one and half shaymins
>>
>>28000917
Just open them. You could get 36 Shaymins.
>>
>>28001101
He'd be set for months!
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>28001034
PayPal y-you can trust me, right?
Oh and here are three more codes. Now there are an even 200 left
>>
>>28001101
That actually made me lol, but I will probably open a few cus the itch. But I think I will post one here and then trade the majority.
>>
>>28001148

fuck off you stupid kike. I literally gave out close to 100 codes in these threads this past weekend for free.
>>
>>28001148
I can trust you, but I'm not going to. 35 cents is great price and I'd be totally down to buy 50 or so, but not unless you figure out a way that doesn't involve trust.

Shit, I'm already trusting you to not give me used codes.
>>
>>28001232
Alright how about this - we exchange (secondary) emails, I send you half the codes you wish to buy before any payment, then you send payment and I send second half
Here's the selection I have if you're interested:
Collector's chest
Mythical collection - Mew
Swampert ex premium collection
M absol ex premium collection
Shiny Ray ray ex box
Tyrantrum ex box
AO etb
RS etb
BP etb
FC etb
Charizard ex tin
Hoopa ex tin
Shiny yveltal ex tin
Shiny Xerneas ex tin =14

3 EP
2 NV
6 PF
1 PB =12

1 FLF
5 FUF
9 PHF
24 PRC
20 RS
50 AO
25 BT
23 BP
14 FC
3 SS =174
=200
>>
Do I really need these expensive ass shaymin cards to play on this online game? It just seems like the online shit would have way less tryhards. But everyone here acts like I need to get them.
>>
>>28002048
Remoraid/Octillery combo is a good idea if you can't get a Shaymin.
>>
>>28001181
Here you go senpaitachi.
69cgqhlcjbqt9
>>
Do you keep your cards in a binder, /ptcg/? Do you keep your fakes in a binder?
>>
>>28001325
Alrighty then. I'll take the Steam Siege, Roaring Skies, Fates Collide, and 30 of the Ancient Origins packs. That should be just shy of 20 dollars. Sound good?

timeforshenannis at gmail.
>>
>>28002662
>30 AO packs
Wait, that's too many. Make that 20 AO packs for a total of 57 packs. At 35 cents a pop, that'll be 20 bucks.
>>
File: Pingas.png (1MB, 1244x732px) Image search: [Google]
Pingas.png
1MB, 1244x732px
The memes are coming to fruition.
>>
File: Karen-Promo.jpg (292KB, 779x1085px) Image search: [Google]
Karen-Promo.jpg
292KB, 779x1085px
>http://www.pokebeach.com/2016/08/karen-to-be-released-in-keldeo-vs-rayquaza-battle-arena-decks

Neat, those battle decks are only a couple months away.
>>
>>28002048
Octillery is a bit inconsistent since it takes about 6 cards

2 float stones + the 4 cards in the octillery line

but if you can get one started in the long you would be able to keep up wih a shaymin user. Plus it isn't exactly weak to N and only gets the opponent one prize card if he choses to KO it.
>>
NEW THREAD

>>28003149
>>28003149
>>28003149
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.