[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look, I am not a real leaker. I don't work for Nintendo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 0887576.jpg (10KB, 402x279px) Image search: [Google]
0887576.jpg
10KB, 402x279px
Look, I am not a real leaker. I don't work for Nintendo or Gamefreak. I don't have any friends or relatives that work at Nintendo. I'm not on any of the localization teams. I don't know anything more about Pokemon Sun and Moon than you do.

Here's some blatantly false/misleading information about the upcoming games. Feel free to believe me, if you're a gullible idiot:
>Ash-Greninja is a segue to introduce the new mechanic, "Z-Evolution", which is similar to Mega Evolution, but requires max friendship and for the Pokemon to use a Z move. Other Pokemon will have it besides Greninja
>Stufful has a split evolution, the other being "Beafraid", a Normal/Ghost type based on the idea of collectible stuffed animals losing their value once their tag is cut
>There is an ice type monkey line based on ice sports. Stage 1 is based on curling, stage 2 becomes ice/fighting and is based on ice hockey
>There is a 3 stage fairy type line based on increasingly gaudy jewelery, starting off as a silver bracelet, becoming a diamond necklace, and ultimately a gold-lined and jewel encrusted ball gown
>The pseudo of this generation starts as a grass type flower and eventually becomes a grass/dragon type crocodile looking monster with tentacles, very similar to Biolante
>The new fossilmon are based on a dimentrodon and stegosaurus
>These Pokemon now have megas: Blissey, Ursaring, Hydreigon, Heliolisk, Bisharp, Probopass, Tropius, Cacturne
>Alolan Ekans is ground type and based on gopher snakes
>Alolan Tentacruel is electric/poison and based on irukandji jellyfish
>Alolan Grimer / Muk are dark/poison type and based on oil spills
>Alolan Koffing / Weezing are water/steel type and based on naval mines

Feel free to ask questions, I can't reveal too much (because I have nothing to reveal), but I will do my best to lie to your fucking face and tell you as much as I can get away with making up.
>>
>>27967696
Sounds legit will screencap
>>
>>27967696
>>The pseudo of this generation starts as a grass type flower and eventually becomes a grass/dragon type crocodile looking monster with tentacles, very similar to Biolante
I love the idea, but aren't pseudos supposed to be immune to something? Granted, Goodra only has this immunity via optional ability, but still.
>>
>>27967696
Could you lie about how these fake-megas will look?
>>
>>27967790
What is Garchomp inmune to?
>>
>>27967790
I think one of its abilities is Water Absorb.
>>
Lie to me about Pikipek's evolution. What does it look like?
>>
>>27967857
>Blissey
It's spikes/fluff become much more exaggerated to look like ruffles and wings. Its body lies at an angle and it rests ontop of its egg, like a mother bird perched on its young to keep them warm.
>Ursaring
Uses the same design as Bewear.
>Hydreigon
Wings become uniform into two large, overshadowing wings. Gains forelegs and an additional head. One head looks similar to a Zweilous head, and the other three gain unique characteristics that as a group resemble the Beatles.
>Heliolisk
Frills become exaggerated and always open. Walks on all fours.
>Bisharp
Head ornament looks like a crown with a cross, resembles a chess King.
>Probopass
Gains 4 additional noses pointing to the "diagonals" on the compass. Nose becomes even larger. A chain of rocks grow out of the "hat" that resemble payot.
>Tropius
See Alolan Exeggutor. Neck is goofily long and extends beyond the top of the screen in normal gameplay.
>Cacturne
More exaggerated spikes/features. Rests motionless on a cross, with crows perched on its shoulders.
>>
>>27968029
Very goofy/cartoony. Elongated beak, with eyes that cartoonishly spin in circles. Legs are long, zig-zaggy, and springlike. At certain points in the animation, it moves its legs together in such a way that it resembles a mechanism for a toy bird coming out of a cuckoo clock.
>>
Post more fake leaks if possible.
>>
>>27967900
electric
>>
>>27967696
I'd like a lie about the NX please and thank you. Is a new main series game scheduled for release next year during the launch period of the NX?
>>
>>27967900
Electric.
>>
>>27967790
No that's just a stupid autism pattern people came up with. The only requirement for being a pseudo is being a regular pokémon with 600 BST
>>
>>27968801
The "NX" name has a double meaning. The other is actually "New X/Y". This is why we haven't gotten Pokemon Z yet, they are saving it for the NX as one of the launch titles. The focus of the story shifts to Zygarde and its new 75% and 150% forms, and its relation to AZ. The game is a massive expansion, and you will be able to visit Sinnoh, Unova, and Alola, hence why the game had to be built on NX as opposed to 3DS.
>>
>>27968424
>long legs and beak
So, a stork? Or just a heavily stylized woodpecker? And what type?
>>
File: 1470881572959.png (94KB, 1302x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1470881572959.png
94KB, 1302x1301px
>>27967900
>>
>>27967696
I hope you know that it's going to be hilarious if even one of these is actually accurate despite being a joke.
Also, lie about the Legendaries, please.
>>
>>27969196
The head style and beak more resemble a woodpecker. The legs aren't very storklike, but they are much longer and leglike than woodpecker talons.

>>27969217
The box legendaries are the main guardians of Alola. Depending on the version, Team Skull accidentally awaken the opposite legendary from the version you bought through their mischief. This screws with the night/day cycle, remaining in permanent night/day depending on which legendary awakens. You have to awaken the other legendary to restore the natural cycle to the island. Both legendaries, once caught, have signature field abilities that allow you to manually cycle through the day/night cycle, so you can capture Pokemon that only appear during certain points of the day without needing to fiddle with your 3DS clock.

There are 7 other legendaries, each based on the planets (except Earth and Pluto), and the corresponding roman gods the planets are named after. They are not available in-game, and are being saved for 7 incremental DLC storylines.
>>
>>27969805
lie to me pinocchio, lie to me about the starter middle evos.
>>
inb4 this is a real leaker pretending to be lying

Genius tactic, OP. I'll take your "lies" as possible among all the others leakers'.
>>
>>27969952
Litten2 has a much different vibe than his 1 and 3 forms. He is humaoid, tall and skinny, and cheerful/eager looking. He gives the impression of an aspiring teenager with a lot of potential but not a lot of direction

Rowlet2 starts to gain ruffled fathers that form rowlet3's hood roughly halfway. Body mostly closely resembles a regular owl compared to rowlet1 and 3. Has a red lump on its head that resembles an apple, referencing the stereotype of using apples on the head as target practice for skilled archers.

Poplio2 resembles a ballerina. Has excessive frills around the shoulders/waist. Frills around the base of the flipper are stringy and wrap to resemble ballerina shoes. Skin is a light blue. Pearls in its hair form hair bands to create pigtails. Has a very provocative "come hither silly boys ;)" feminine face, will definitely be new fap material for /vp/.
>>
File: 1467660642624.gif (110KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1467660642624.gif
110KB, 320x240px
>>27967696
Thank you for being honest.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.