[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really hope they bring back the old exp share in sun and moon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

I really hope they bring back the old exp share in sun and moon.
The games are already way too easy, adding an "easy mode" is seriously unnecessary.
Old exp share was more of a convenience, where it kinda helped, but didn't break the game outright.
>>
Go blog somewhere where people actually care.
>>
>not wanting lightning fast ev training

Have some fucking self control and just turn it off, you child
>>
They should just go back to gen 5's system. It was already perfect and made grinding easy but at the same time didn't make the game retard easy.
>>
you think i have the time or patience to balance a consistently changing team of 6 pokemon?
>>
>>27967692
The old EXP share was okay, unless you're talking about the EXP all, where the game becomes unplayable.
>>
>>27967692
What is this even supposed to be? Like some kind of helmet?
>>
>>27967692
Guess what? You are not forced to turn the EXP share on, retard
>>
>>27967725
>being so much of a casual that you need faster ev training

Take your Ritalin, Nicholas.
>>
>>27967725

The problem is the old exp share was a useful item that wasn't just an easy mode and X/Y removed it.
>>
>>27967725
This.
It makes training up pokemon for competitive and such not pants-on-head retarded. Just fucking turn it off during a playthrough. It isn't hard.
>>
File: 1470975005464.png (246KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1470975005464.png
246KB, 500x375px
Why would anyone want to grind? Sharing Exp is way better and keeps the game moving.
>>
>>27967807

>need

No, I ev trained dozens and dozens of pokemon pre gen 6. It wasn't fun, and no amount of insults will make you sound even a little bit rational that when saying you shouldn't use it for EV training
>>
>>27967903
>Why would anyone want to grind?

You don't need to grind in any of the previous games unless you're bad.
>>
>>27967692
Oh hell no. The fact that they made it a key item was just as good as making TM's infinite. I'm not the most pacient person and I'd rather get pokemiles for rare candies then training one pokemon at a time with the old exp system.
>>
>>27967757
Weird, right? Alomomola can't even wear helmets.
>>
File: 1460222233757.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1460222233757.png
293KB, 633x758px
>>27967903
I like to grind :(
>>
>>27967923
>and no amount of insults will make you sound even a little bit rational

How young do you have to be to think Ritalin is an insult?
>>
>>27967692
XYORAS Exp Share is shit for regular game but it's completely optional, although it makes it easier to switch in and out pokemon into your team without grinding. It's great to level up your pokemon after the game is done though. I only used Gen 2 - Gen 5 Exp Share for pokemon that didn't have any attacking moves.
>>
>>27967692
So you hate the crutch, but still want it.
Hilarious.
>>
>>27967692

We don't need to go back to the old EXP Share system IF the games are actually balanced properly with the assumption that you will be using it.
>>
>>27967729
they are
>>
What is up with vp? Why is it always filled with these brainless fags, crying about stupid shit? Hey fag if you don't like it, don't use it's that fucking simple. Stop being a attention whore you fucking cunt.
>>
>>27971095
Don't trip on your edge anon
>>
>>27967692
Gen 6 EXP Share is the best thing since infinite TMs.
>>
>>27971095
We are complaing because this is how GF intended us to play though the game
>>
I'd like an EXP share that is better than the original, but worse than the EXP all version.
>>
I like the Gen 6 one since it makes filing the Pokedex a bit easier with levelling many shitmons at once.
>>
>>27967692
100% agree with you there OP. It helped keep the team balanced by SPLITTING the exp and you got to CONTROL where that exp went.
>>
File: 1470865579956.jpg (7KB, 291x204px) Image search: [Google]
1470865579956.jpg
7KB, 291x204px
>hurrrduurr juss turn off exp share if u don liek it

But the old exp share was actually useful with things the new one can't do

>hurrrduurr juss turn off exp share if u don liek it

Why is /vp/ filled with such mindless drones that spew the same crap again and again?
>>
>>27967692

Honestly I like the new exp share, it allows me to get through the game with a lot less grinding. I can skip like as many trainers as possible and run from all the random battles unless I want to catch something, but thanks to the EXP share I can still get through the game without trudging through that boring shit.

Honestly, I like HMs too. For all the complaining people do about how easy these games are, HM slaves are fucking lame. Just take up move slots on your main guys, it makes the game more difficult and lets you travel everywhere with your bros without having to switch out and shit. You can always erase the moves once you beat the game anyways, so it really doesn't slow anything down.
>>
>>27971665
I never saw the point of Exp Share. Just start with the pokemon you want to get experience and then switch to the pokemon that can actually handle itself.
>>
>>27973790

Yes you can do that, but its lame, boring, and annoying to do. Why not just cut out the middleman?
>>
>>27967692
The obvious solution is give the EXP Share back as a hold item and then give us the EXP All which acts as the Gen VI version.
>>
>>27975443
It's just a turn unless someone pulls a sleep move on you. Be a little more patient kiddo.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.