[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just a coincidence that some of the most popular/shoved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: black and blue.jpg (238KB, 910x520px) Image search: [Google]
black and blue.jpg
238KB, 910x520px
Is it just a coincidence that some of the most popular/shoved pokemon are blue and black, or at least given a version with those colors?
>>
Is it a coincidence that Ash lost?
It's probably some sort of set up by the writers...
>>
It's an appealing colour scheme.
>>
>>27966727
Who are the popular red mons like Blaziken?
>>
>>27966811
I'm partial to soft pink with yellow eyes, myself.
>>
Is it a coincidence that I did your mom last night?
>>
File: color-preferences-by-gender.png (32KB, 1880x983px) Image search: [Google]
color-preferences-by-gender.png
32KB, 1880x983px
Blue is the most popular color.
>>
>>27966964
So nobody likes pink?
>>
>>27966811
>>27966964
I guess, but it's getting kind of predictalbe. Shiny M Gardevoir is getting a lot of atention lately, with the movie and the new tcg expansion, M Charizard X just jobbed his other mega counterpart in the anime and fought Ash's Greninja (and Mewtwo in that special), and Lucario needs no introduction.
It's like they figured that color scheme is a formula to success and I expect them to try it again. I'm waiting for a new black and blue pokemon or alternate form in Sun/Moon to see if it gets a lot of atention too.
>>
>>27967080
pink isnt a real color
>>
>>27966964
>tfw brown is unironically my favorite color
>>
>>27967080
It's just a light red anyway
>>
It makes sense, honestly.

Blue is the most popular color, and blue and black is a nice color scheme that also has a sense of flexibility behind it's undertone. Gives off the "dark, but not evil" vibe.

Things like Luxray, shiny Umbreon and Hydreigon fit this scheme, and they're all very popular as well. So who knows, they might try it again.
>>
File: 1471803775278.png (52KB, 276x242px) Image search: [Google]
1471803775278.png
52KB, 276x242px
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>>27966964
>Brown and yellow are the least favorite

That's racist
>>
Why do you think Sonic the Hedgehog is so popular? Autists like the color blue.
>>
>>27967149
Same. I know the feel.
>>
Someone edit shiny mega gardevoir and put a veil on her face, then she looks like the woman in black
>>
>>27967530
I honestly didn't know it was disliked to begin with, it's a pretty neutral color and I thought most people just didn't give a damn about it either way.
I own so many brown shirts, t-shirts, hoodies and whatnot that some friends keep calling me out on being a closet nazi. I don't think brown = nazis is a common association though so I doubt it's the reason why it's so hated.
>>
>>27967593
Brown is dull and boring, people don't hate it, they just don't care about it.
It is also the color of shit so...
>>
>>27967080
pink is my favorite color
>>
>>27967657
It's also the color of chocolate
>>
>>27966727
Well statistically, blue is the universal favorite color, so it would make sense and it is an all around cooler, less vibrant color and it works well with other colors as well, kinda like how black works with everything. Why do you think people love Chandelure ? Cause blue flames.
>>
>>27966842
Charizard? Fennekin/Braixen?
>>
>>27966964

If Yellow is so unpopular, how did Pikachu become so popular?
>>
File: Volkner_Luxray.png (831KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Volkner_Luxray.png
831KB, 1280x720px
>>27966727
How popular is Luxray, anyway?
>>
>>27966727
Pokemon artists run Dimir decks. Actually explains why I like those Pokemon, come to think of it.
>>
>>27968359
I also love Luxray. Son of a bitch they're everywhere!
>>
>>27968359
Very, on both spectrums if you get what I mean.
>>
>>27966811
But shiny Alomomola isn't blue
>>
>>27966964
>brown
>color of black people's skin and feces
>least popular color

Imagine being a black person
>>
>>27968264
It's cute with a funny sounding name.
>>
Does you fave look good in black and blue?
>>
anyone have that picture an anon made of shiny gardevoir drinking a pp-up?
>>
>>27967136
But grey is?
>>
>>27966964
>>27967149
>>27967530
>>27967593
>>27967657
Blue and Brown is the color of my room, a good neutral attire with blue polo and brown pants for smart casual and brown shirt with blue denim for relaxed casual. You could never go wrong with brown as a neutral color. wtf.

Also, Chocolate is brown. How is that a bad thing
>>
>>27966964
Huh, weird. I would have guessed red.
>>
>>27966964
How is green even second, that's the true surprise
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.