[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't help but feel unconvinced that ギガレキ/Gigareki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I can't help but feel unconvinced that ギガレキ/Gigareki = Giga Wrecker

If you check the japanese steam page the proper title is just GIGA WRECKER in English. No mention of ギガレキ anywhere at all.

Not only that, but like the katakana doesn't even match up. Giga Wrecker would be like ギガレッカー, not ギガレキ
>>
fuck off asshole, you don't speak japanese
the leak is fucking FAKE
>>
I mean check gamefreak's site even

http://www.gamefreak.co.jp/

You don't see the kata ギガレキ anywhere, and google searching it also only brings up japanese pages of the trademark copyright instead of any page related to that game.
>>
kys denialfag
>>
>>27965556
>>27965639
he's 100% right though
stay butthurt
>>
>>27965527
"Gigareki" was probably the in development title that they trademarked ahead of time before settling on the finalized "Giga Wrecker"
>>
>>27965681
I guess that would make sense yeah. I guess we'll see then if they do end up announcing something at the closing ceremony.
>>
>>27965527
There is no reason the katakana would have to be a 1:1 to the English. It wouldn't have to be ギガレッカー to match. ギガレキ fits Giga Wrecker.
>>
>>27965768
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/346/1346001/
>ギガレッカー
Anyways it is true that there is a good chance that it was just the in development title, so I don't actually expect this to mean anything at all.
>>
>>27965527
Buddy, you took a wrong turn.
>>>/v/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.