[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your dream changes in gen 7. Mega evolution >Most mega

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 23.jpg (186KB, 859x650px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
186KB, 859x650px
Post your dream changes in gen 7.

Mega evolution
>Most mega evolutions retconned. Most non-third stage megas get retconned into normal evolutions with slightly lower stats for the ones that were really good (M-Mawile, M-Kanga)
>3rd stage pokemon who lose megas and are useless without them, like Beedrill, Pidgeot, ect. get significant BST buffs
>Mega evolution is now exclusive to starters and box legends. All starters given at least one mega.

Weather
>Weather no longer has a turn duration when set via move and will last until manually removed. Auto weather is still 5 turns
>defog and haze now both clear all active weather
>cloud nine now not only stops weather effects but clears weather when entering play
>Hail now gives ice types a defense boost, just as sandstorm gives rock types a sdef boost

HMs
>HMs are now separate from a pokemon's 4 moves. There is now a 5th move slot which is exclusively for HMs. HM moves can still be used in battle and have been rebalanced so that they are all proportional in power and utility compared to one another.
>Pokemon may know only one HM technique at a time

Multiplayer
>online has 3 ladders: VGC rules doubles, 3v3 singles and full 6v6 singles.
>>
File: 1384444542966.jpg (18KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
1384444542966.jpg
18KB, 250x272px
>>27964810
>Mega evolution is now exclusive to starters and box legends. All starters given at least one mega.

The first few lines were pretty bad but I had to stop here
>>
>>27964810
All good ideas, Except Mega Evolutions i would leave as is. Your Mega Evo idea is pretty shit.
>>
>>27964810

Just end me senpai
>>
>>27964810
I honestly just want HM's to be gone. If a pokemon is water type let it be able to surf for godsakes.

And if you don't have a water type or a flying pokemon on your team maybe you can rent one? I imagine there would be like touristy travel options for almost every region because not everyone has access to a water/rock/flying type.
>>
>>27965176
>I honestly just want HM's to be gone. If a pokemon is water type let it be able to surf for godsakes.
As someone who doesn't use HM slaves I'd love it if they just gave you a fucking key item that lets you do the same shit HMs do. Fucking sucks having to stuff one of your key mons with Cut.
Would be fine if all the HM were useful, though, like Surf and Waterfall. Obviously it'd be a waste sometimes regardless but I'd take it.
>>
>>27965176
>>27965313
Fucking this, having to saddle someone with cut/rock smash sucks and so does using HM slaves
>>
>>27965176
People have also suggested having key items that fill the rolls of most hms. Pick axe for rock smash, axe for cut, ect.
>>
>>27965523
Oh that would be a good idea too.
>>
>>27965176

I wish they would take out HMs and just let pokemon who can do it just do it.
>>
>>27965176
To begin with the idea behind HMs is pretty retarded. Why would Flying types need Fly to fly and why would Water types need Surf to swim.
>>
>gyms were removed from Pokemon before HMs
What a time to be alive.
>>
>>27964810
your proposal on HM is worse than what we are getting faggot
>>
Or cince tms have unlimited use now there is no reason to not make all the hms tms so you can delete them as needed and not have to fly to the move deleter.
>>
File: buffsxy.png (121KB, 1586x955px) Image search: [Google]
buffsxy.png
121KB, 1586x955px
>>27964810
Mega evolution nerfs and buffs
>Parental bonds second hit now does 25% damage instead of 50%
>Regular Steelix +20BST Sp.Def and + 10BST Atk in order to make the mega better
>Fix Alakazams mega stats, give +100bst instead of +90
>Get rid of the sp.atk boosts for attacking megas and vice versa, something like Mega Medicham could enjoy +10bst in both defenses instead of fucking +20 in Sp.Atk

Normal Pokemon nerfs and buffs, just like we already got some in X/Y
>Throh, Sawk, Grumpig, Primeape, Sandslash etc. pokemons that got cucked and outclassed by other mons, buff BST by ~20 each mon.

Examples:
>Primeape Spe 95>105, Def 60>70
>Grumpig + 10bst in Def & Sp.Def
>Sandslash +10bst in Atk & Def and can now learn elemental punches via move tutor
>Sawk Spe 85>105
>Throh +10 Def & Sp.Def

-Battle frontier or similar, maybe a renewed and improved version
-Gems buffed from 30>40 and make return
-Regional dex VGC metagame without megas (or with some megas allowed excluding kangaskhan)

T.Doubles player
>>
>>27965176
I think the best way to handle it is if you have a pokemon in your party that would be able to learn, say, rock smash, then they can use it on the field after you get the HM. You can still teach it to your pokémon though, and you wouldn't need a move tutor to unlearn the move.
>>
>>27965886
Lel
>>
You do realise Pokéride is going to replace HMs right at least in function
>>
>>27964810
>>HMs are now separate from a pokemon's 4 moves. There is now a 5th move slot which is exclusively for HMs. HM moves can still be used in battle and have been rebalanced so that they are all proportional in power and utility compared to one another.
Surf Garchomp new Meta
>>
>>27966441
The reason for that is still so some idiot kid doesn't get trapped somewhere when they skip the Surf TM, get traded a Water type with it, then replace it after they get to some island.

Plus, just imagine forgetting Surd on the pokemon you were currently surfing on. Madness.
>>
>no oldmons until postgame
>>
>>27964810
Effectively, Super Effective Damage is nerfed and NVE is slightly buffed or nerfed depending on type.

If that's unfeasible, then Pokemon should have adaptive capabilities against damage that should job them as they grow in level. Especially since Pokemon like Aurorus fucking need it.

Assault Vest and Damage Policy still work the same.
>>
>>27964810

Mega Evolution
>Mega evolution is now accessible to even more Pokemon than before. Nearly every Pokemon has the potential to exceed their current form with bonding.
>Competitive-grade rebalancing of nearly every shitmon, GF keeps close tabs on the fanbase's opinions and occasionally rolls out patches to further balance Pokemon.
>Mega evolution is now only accessible to level 50+ Pokemon with maximum friendship and maximum experience in Amie.
>Primal Reversion and item-less Mega Evolution are fucking retconned. All of them using items, or all of them don't. No exceptions (if this runs rampant, suddenly we'll have 80 types of evolution and each of them will only have 1-2 Pokemon to use it).

Weather & Multiplayer
>Same as suggested.

TMs & HMs
>TMs expanded upon greatly.
>HMs still exist, but you don't have to teach them to the Pokemon. As long as you have HM03 and a Water type Pokemon, you can use Surf for example. If a Pokemon knows the move, it will do a better job using Surf, pushing rocks with Strength, etc.
>Pokemon of certain types that couldn't before use certain HMs can now use them (if a Normal type couldn't use Cut or Strength, it can now). They can still be taught to Pokemon.

Pokemon
>Hoopa can be obtained postgame always, helping you visit enclosed areas in other regions to hunt down their legendary Pokemon. Sidequest to hunt down the Prison Bottle.
>QR codes come in TCG tins, boosters, etc. that allow you to hunt down certain Pokemon. Certain rare codes paired with foils allow you to encounter rare Pokemon with high IVs.
>Pokeball Seals return, but you can only place one on the center button of your Pokeball, and the special effects are really impressive.
>ACTUAL events are back. No more shit like GF wasting a chance to use the factories in XY. Every nook and cranny is filled with exploration, and that doesn't exclude discovering neat Pokemon with events and postgame stories.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.