[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a coconut tree is a Dragon type >a turtle is a Dragon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 200_s.gif (45KB, 346x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
45KB, 346x200px
>a coconut tree is a Dragon type
>a turtle is a Dragon type
>a duck in a cloud is a Dragon type
>a flying flame-breathing reptile is not a Dragon type

What's GF's obsession in putting Dragon on literally everything?
>>
>>27963691
Why is dragon type special? There's eighteen types, so why is it only a big deal when dragon gets an odd Pokemon?
>>
I think they're trying to oversaturate the type so it's more of a common, every day type, so they have an excuse to tack Fairy onto everything.
>>
>>27963857

This. Dragons used to be mostly psuedolegendaries and legendaries, but now it seems like gamefreak wants to normalize it with the other types instead of making it its own higher plane of existence. So now their solution is to just tackit on to random shit. Like pretty much any reptile they feel like. And more
>>
>>27963914
Because dragon is just another type. It's not some super special mega strong snowflake type, you autist.
>>
>>27963691
>>a flying flame-breathing reptile is not a Dragon type

Well, not literally everything, you said so yourself.
>>
>>27963691
> Implying dragons have to be scaly reptiles

The Pokemon world doesn't give a fuck what you think. If Growlithe is a fire type because it breathes fire and is weak to water, a turtle is a dragon type because it breathes dragons and is weak to fairy.
>>
>>27963691
>a duck is a Fire type
>a slug is a Fire type
>a monkey is a Fire type
Why aren't you worried about this too?
>>
>>27963961
Well actually it kind of was that before

Which was the point of his post
>>
>>27964006

>a fire-spewing duck
>a slug with shell on fire
>a monkey with fire for hair

Here you go. Look at that turtle and tell me which part of it dragons. That tree too. That duck in a cloud too.
>>
>>27964087
Not since gen fucking 2
>>
>>27964140
The parts that get STAB for using Dragon attacks.
>>
>>27964140
Exeggutor's long ass neck is dinosaurish. It's fucking huge, like the king of trees, i.e., dragon type.

Altaria is based on a dragon that youre not familiar with plain and simple.
>a turtle that explodes isnt a dragon type
>people dont call Bowser a dragon
>>
How would everyone here define Dragon type so that it fits all existing Pokemon with it? What traits do they ALL share?
>>
>>27964271
they aren't humanoids
>>
>>27964087
okay by that logic ghost would also be one of the super snowflake types
>>
File: 1469075308203.gif (1MB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
1469075308203.gif
1MB, 320x232px
>>27963691
>a dragonfruit tree is a dragon type
>a mud dragon is a dragon type
>a mythical chinese bird-dragon is a dragon type
>one of the starters isn't a dragon type, because then he'd have a type advantage against the type it's supposed to be weak against
>>
>What's GF's obsession in putting Dragon on literally everything?

These are contradictory statements
>>
>>27963691
But it is.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.