[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fire >AND PSYCHIC "Wow this thing should be the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>Fire
>AND PSYCHIC

"Wow this thing should be the coolest starter ever"
>>
>>27963507
It is.
>>
>>27963543
>Isn't
>>
>>27963507
I genuinely enjoy delphox's design thematically, and as a member of my ORAS team. Not understanding your point. Magician delphox with power herb and solar beam is a riot.
>>
>>27963507
I was really hoping for a four legged fox final evo, so Braixen and Delphox were big disappointments. Still used them and learned to love them, but it will remain a huge letdown that it could've looked better.
>>
File: 1455278943964.jpg (539KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1455278943964.jpg
539KB, 700x900px
>>27963507
t. shitposter
>>
Every generation we get three new starters, and it always seems we get one that manages to fail at practically everything. This time we have Delphox. A Pokemon with many common weaknesses, a limited movepool, and a useless ability. It has okay offensive stats. Don't take it the wrong way, Delphox is built to be a special sweeper, and it does this job well. Let me explain why something with such good offensive stats and amazing design is bad. Let's get started...

- Terrible offensive movepool for an offensive Pokemon. Fire Blast / Psychic / Grass Knot is basically the extent of what it gets. Shadow Ball and Hidden Power if you want to scrape the bottom of the barrel, but it really doesn't get anything else.
- Great defensive movepool on something that can't really use it. Wish, Mystic Fire, Light Screen etc are all really nice, or they would be on something that had more usable bulk.
- Stealth Rock weak. It loses a quarter of its health just switching in.
- Ghost weak. Mega Gengar guarantees that Delphox will not last long.
- Dark weak. Pursuit is a hassle.
- Almost incapable of touching Latias, Latios, or Heatran.
>>
>>27963507
I like Delphox but I fucking hate you op, you made me search ''What does Delphox say'' on youtube.
>>
I don't understand this language but wtf https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwM2e68yGms
>>
>>27963507

>coolest

More like hottest.
>>
>>27963507
>this fucking meme being popular the same time X/Y was being rolled out
reminds me of the unfortunate timing for Yungoose.
>>
>>27963507
kek
I remember back in gen I when Psychic was the coolest type ever.
Now it is shit
what went so wrong?
>>
>>27963507
It could've been more likeable with a more battle-ready Wizard's Duel kind of model.
>>
>>27964246
Yungoose will Make Alola Great Again, it's gonna be Yuuuuuuuuuunge
>>
>>27964092
>Terrible offensive movepool
You conveniently left out Dazzling Gleam and Signal Beam.
>Great defensive movepool on something that can't really use it.
You listed less options for defence than offence. Also, in what world is 75/72/100 unusable bulk? The only thing that lets Delphox down defensively is its typing.
>Ghost weak. Mega Gengar guarantees that Delphox will not last long.
>Almost incapable of touching Latias, Latios, or Heatran.
i legit cant tell if you're serious anymore gj

>>27964246
ppl see who they want to see
>>
Idk I learned to love Delphox. It was nice to not have a fire/fighting again. The fanart and official art look better than the sprite though.
>>
>>27963824
>Is
>>
>>27967090
JSYK this was taken from the Serebii Pokemon of the Week page for Delphox. The guy who wrote it also shit on Delphox in every other pokemon of the week at the time and eventually got fired by Joe for flipping his shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.