[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what was the point of this thing anyway? After having formed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (2MB, 3640x3360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 3640x3360px
So what was the point of this thing anyway? After having formed such an "incredible" bond with Ash it lost the league in the worst style possible. Is he just going to be boxed away and forgotten now?
>>
Yes.
>>
He purely existed because people bitched about megas

TPC saw the whining and said "Lets make some shit fusion thing that is crap and will lose to a mega making them seem cool for our next game"
>>
>>27963404
>So what was the point of this thing anyway?
Hype the anime's target audience and anyone dumber than that (such as ashfags here on /vp/)

>Is he just going to be boxed away and forgotten now?
Of course anon.
>>
>>27963404
The purpose of Ash Greninja was to save Lumiose from being tentacle raped, not winning the league. But yeah a little victory against Alan wouldn't hurt
>>
>>27963404
Maybe just to give people the false hope that Ash might actually win, and get people talking about the new anime? I know I personally had no interest until I heard that Ash might possibly win for once.
>>
>>27963404

They wanted to give ash a mega pokemon, and also wanted him to only have gen 6 pokemon (plus pikachu) so they literally just made it up. They might include synchro evoluiton in the games, but in reality they just needed to give ash something to use against megas
>>
They needed to advertise Z-Moves and also give Greninja a special snowflake form.
>>
>>27963404
>So what was the point of this thing anyway?
Making kids buy the games/have their parents buy the the games. That's the entire point of the anime, it's a 24 mins long weekly advert.
>>
>>27963404
The sign was there all along, in our faces. They said in the fucking first episode it appeared in that the 'Hero' Greninja 'appeared' when the Kalos region was in danger.

Ash-Greninja was never about winning the League. Ash-Greninja's true purpose is to save Kalos.

"If it uses its power solely for itself then it will never become truly strong, it can only become strong when it's protecting those he loves" that's exactly the kind of bullshit the anime would pull and you fucking know it. The parallel in today's episode between Ash and Alain sealed the deal. Alain won because he was fighting for Manon. Ash lost because he was fighting just for himself.
>>
>>27965401
This...This actually makes it almost okay. If that had been made more clear, and the fight had been better-executed, then I would've actually been happy with the outcome.
>>
>>27965401
Ash saves the world every other week. Nobody cares about that. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>>
>>27965401
>Alain saves Ash

So Alain is the one who really saves the day
>>
>>27963404
What if this is Greninja's Alola Form and is added to SM?
>>
>>27963404
bio: Greninjash was born with a special power. he was stronger than all his classmates in the Froakie fighting academy. he served in the Ash military fighting Alan and in the final battel against megazard they were fighting and alan turned him to the darkness and greninjash turned against ash and killed him. he lost a part of his mega in the battle which is why he doesnt not have a part of his mega, pls stop PMing me askin me why thats why. also frogs with hair arent gurly fuck you megazard663 everyone knos your a fuckin roided scammer fagot

likes: hurtin people, bein badass, shurikens, nine inch nails (the band), killing, death, rica matsumoto, water, tounge, darkness, hot foxes with big boobys who are sluts, ninne inch nails (on finger), hair on frogs, red (cool kind not gay kind)

dislikse: niceness, happiness, levis, talonflame from school fuck you talonflame stop showin everyone my fuckin deviantart you peace of shit, trent razner, short nails, megazard663 (mega ass-faggot), sunshine, life, my dad, pokemon league
>>
he's going with Ash and pika to Alola because theres no gyms there so he can power creep all he wants.
>>
>>27965401
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
advertise upcoming z moves and form changes through use of z crystals which greninja will have among others and to tease the eventual pikachu synchro evo that they'll end the series on whenever it happens
>>
File: asboutly disgust5.png (703KB, 451x711px) Image search: [Google]
asboutly disgust5.png
703KB, 451x711px
>>27965401
>tfw Graninja is going to go back to ninja village
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.