[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up the next morning to find out you are now Ash Ketchum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 9

File: Charmander.jpg (445KB, 800x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Charmander.jpg
445KB, 800x1333px
You wake up the next morning to find out you are now Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town and tomorrow is the day you will get your Starter Pokemon from Professor Oak.

You know that in 20 Earth Years and 6 Regions, Ash has not won the Pokemon League.

What do you do differently?
>>
>>27962141
Fucking wake up early and pick charmander.
>>
>>27962141
Catch the strongest Pokémon.
>>
>>27962141

Try to find Latias & Latios in Altomare as fast as possible, and never leave them. Who cares about the League if your dream already came true ?
>>
>>27962141
Evolve everything
>>
File: 66546546.png (118KB, 477x358px) Image search: [Google]
66546546.png
118KB, 477x358px
>>27962141
>wake up on time
>pick squirtle
>go through the gyms and build up a nice strong team with plenty of coverage
>travel to Hoenn to start putting the moves on May

Sounds good
>>
>>27962141
Catch a Dragonite, catch all the pseudo-legendaries, meet Iris and have her call me onii-chan all day.
>>
>>27962141

>You wake up the next morning to find out you are now Ash Ketchum

so I'm resigned to ultimate failure, eternal youth, and boneheaded decisions forever?

just give me the loaded gun.
>>
>>27962256
The entire point of this thread is for you to do better than Ash now that you are in his body.
>>
>>27962141
Give Misty the dick
Pokémon League is optional.
>>
>>27962154
>>27962225
>>27962172

Thinking back on it though, Pikachu has routinely been one of his MVPs even when it should have been massively outclassed, so maybe he's worth keeping around
>>
>>27962141
>wake up early
>pick charmander
>beat the gyms while making a fully evolved and well balanced team (charizard, nidoking, lapras,jolteon etc)
>beat the league
>travel to all regions and only change out a handfull of my pokemon them bring back my strongest for each league, to prevent loosing.
>and catch some fucking legendaries.
>>
>>27962141
I would've went Gary's way and just settled on pokemon research. Right after taking on Kanto league, ofc
>>
File: mastur.png (1MB, 1258x1712px) Image search: [Google]
mastur.png
1MB, 1258x1712px
>>27962141
I'm sitting down and having a proper think about this and its actually harder than I gave it credit for.

I mean, some of the stuff is straightforward enough
>better team coverage
>evolve everyone who wants to evolve
>don't get cocky when you're ahead
>don't invite Alain to the Kalos conference

But long term stuff? Is it better to settle down and become a Frontier Brain, or keep wandering and challenging conferences? What if you do actually become a champ, do the duties keep you restricted to one region most of the time? Which of the many cuties do you choose or do you try your luck and go for the harem ending? These are important decisions
>>
>>27962279
This first and foremost

>wake up earlier
>grab dat Char Char
>buy a gun
>Kill Gary MF Oak
>steal his car
>Cruze around winning and fucking Misty

Life would be good friends
>>
>not dicking the Charizard into submission
It's like you want to lose the Kanto league!
>>
Recognize the hopelessness of the situation and immediately kill myself.
>>
>>27962713
I figured what I'd do would be try to beat every gym leader, Elite Four, & other shit like that but not the champions until I'm ready to settle down. Then I'd pick my favorite reigon and become champ there.
>>
>>27962141
Just kill myself then and there and get it over with. Hope no one goes and gets pikachu and he stays in that shitty pokeball for the rest of his life.
>>
>>27962713
The Champion's duty is nothing really.
However the Elite 4 are capable of challenging you and taking your spot and anyone who wins a conference can optionally challenge the Elite 4 and upon beating them, you.
So you can't really relax upon becoming Champion and you probably have to return to the region you're Champion of when the Conference happens, just in case someone does challenge you.
>>
>>27962141
I sell literally everything I own and buy a master ball, and rent a flying pokemon or something. Then I catch Ho-Oh day 1 and let it carry me.
>>
Evolve Pikachu, Bulbasaur and Squirtle, and don't let the fucking Primeape leave.
>>
>>27962141
>Get type advantages and disadvantages tattooed to my forearms so I have no excuse to fuck them up.
>Don't ditch all the old Pokemon every region, pick and choose who sticks around better
>Pikachu is fine but don't be opposed to swapping out if needed
>Tattoo type advantages and disadvantages to the rest of body if I can't learn my lesson
>>
>>27962141
You, Ash's life is already pretty sweet for a 10 year old. I didn't know how to seal the deal then either, I can't really blame him.
>>
>>27962141
kill myself
>>
>>27962154
>>27962720
>not keeping pikachu knowing you'll end up with a charmander in 6 episodes
>>27962225
>not keeping pikachu knowing you'll end up with a squirtle
>>
>>27962141
I basically write off the first 3 leagues, since I have a lot of work to do. I'm not winning those ones, I just use them as a training opportunity. I cycle my team more regularly. I don't dump everything at the lab every gen, I am constantly getting and training new blood.

I stick with Pikachu, as the other starters are all available, and Pikachu has actually proven itself quite capable. I might drop it off at the lab right before I go to Unova for reasons. I may well evolve it at some point, I just never use Pikachu against Surge so it doesn't develop that particular personality trait.

I try and make a few of those movies count a bit more. >>27962164, I attempt to recruit Latias ASAP, she would be an immense help. She doesn't have that major of a tie to that town after the events of that film, so I try to push for that outcome. Not the end of the world if it doesn't pan out, though.

Using the powers of prophecy, I know that Tobias is in Gen 4, and that is also the first time I make a serious go of it by specializing for that fight. At least one part of the plan is to better train Snorlax and make sure it knows Sleep Talk by then.

I also make an effort to grab an Aggron at some point. Not for any particular reason, but because I love Aggron.

Secondarily, I take it upon myself to further the training of the girl of the region. By making her stronger, I have continuous access to a better training partner. A measure of my success is if May beats Roxie and stays on being a trainer instead. I may also go out of my way to make Team Rocket stronger for similar reasons.
>>
>>27962141
Learn about type matchups, IVs, and other technical trainer shit. Get info about the gym leaders' teams before I fight them. Catch that damn Spearow instead of throwing a rock at it, that motherfucker is crazy. If I'm in the American dub, notice Misty's feelings for me and convince her to come along. If I'm in the original, proceed as usual until Iris, because I won't be "such a kid".
>>
File: 1412644798565.jpg (166KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1412644798565.jpg
166KB, 600x600px
Train the shit out of that Krabby and evolve Pikachu
>>
>>27962141
Can i be his mom instead?
>>
>>27962141
kill myself
>>
>>27962141
you know, the weird thing is if ash didn't get pikachu he probably would have never met misty.

no injured pikachu, no flock of fearow, no damaged bike, no misty

pretty much everything changes for his journey after that point since all the knowledge you have was based off of that sequence of events.
>>
File: 1460828552982.png (142KB, 401x300px) Image search: [Google]
1460828552982.png
142KB, 401x300px
>>27962624

I'd keep Pikachu, but I'd actually scrape together the money to buy him a Light Ball too.
>>
>>27962141
Fuck Mom.
>>
i'd catch a gardevoir and fuck it
then i'd fuck all the pokemon
>>
>>27973831
this tbqhwyfam
>>
>>27962771
>>27962997
>>27967352
>>27973831
>>27974013
>>27974013
These guys get it.
>>
>>27962141
Give up on being a trainer, go back to school and get an actual job. And change my haircut while I'm at it.
>>
>>27962141
>Evolve all my Pokemon.
>Go full tryhard and get a Gengar, Skarmory, Metagross, Rotom-W, Excadrill, and Aegislash.
>Choose ones with the optimal nature and abilities.
>Have Garchomp wreck Charizard's X's shit with an Outrage or Earthquake.
>>
Wake up again.
>>
>>27962141
post more cute girl pokemons
>>
Catch and train OU: The Team: The Experience: The Movie.
>>
>>27974128
Oh yeah shit, I forgot.
>Mega evolve my own Pokemon like Charizard, Sceptile, and Gengar at times.
>Sneaky Pebbles
>>
Stop boxing my most powerful pokemon and never ever using them ever again.
>>
kms
>>
File: 1467683316182.gif (1MB, 285x228px) Image search: [Google]
1467683316182.gif
1MB, 285x228px
>>27974258
>You introduce the anime pokemon world to stall
>>
>>27962141
Poketerrorism sounds rather appealing.
Show those idiot "teams" what real crime is!
>>
>>27962141
Press the B Button when Charmander tries to evolve. Pidgeotto can chase down Aerodactyl.
>>
>>27977461
>Trusting Jobeotto to save your ass

Just don't dig for fossils in the first place. You only get a shitty Togepi egg from that anyways.
>>
Keep Butterfree. Things a Death Machine if used properly.
>>
>>27977512
>he doesn't want a togekiss
>>
Oh my god this is so easy

>follow the anime exactly until I meet Misty
>cum in her sleeping bag every night

gg fags
>>
>what up on time
>pick Charmander
>catch a Pidgey and male Nidoran and start training
surely by the time my team can beat Brock I'll be well ahead of my peers in terms of battle experience and my Pokemon will respect me, which is all you really need to start excelling in the Pokemon World
>>
>>27977847
Good luck getting that Nidoran to level 40 for Double kick. These are genwun rules, boi!
>>
If we're going by, "you get Pikachu" Rules, >Get Pikachu
>Get Ratatta
>Get Nidoran
>Get Caterpie
> Evole Caterpie into Butterfree
>Shit all over Brock with Confusion and Poison Powder.

Follow more adventures of Competent Ash Ketchum!
>>
All these people saying they would get there early and choose charmander/squirtle/bulbasaur are retarded. Ash gets all of those anyways, so all you would be doing is throwing away a powerhouse in exchange for nothing.

What i would do is chill out and journey around. I wouldn't even care about winning, i would just want to travel. The only major thing i would go out of my way to avoid would be getting Team Rocket's interest just because i don't want to deal with them, and even then i may end up getting their attention anyway just for shits and giggles.
>>
>>27962141
Get up on time and pick squirtle. Pikachu hated Ash at first, and only started respecting him after Ash risked his life to save him. I'm not dealing with Prickachu.

Ignore the spearow. No dead pikachu means no misty, but not a huge loss. Avoid team rocket so I don't have to deal with their shenanigans. Use Squirtle to body Brock, and don't let him follow me and be a huge cockblock. Ignore charmander, keep training my squirtle.

Go through mount moon, use my by now evolved Wartortle to catch one of the clefables that evolve there. Head on to Cerulean.

Take a detor past the gym over to the powerplant and catch a pikachu there. Use Pikachu to beat Misty's sisters, then head to vermillion. Purposely lose to Surge with pikachu to get the pity stone from nurse joy and since mine's normal it wouldn't be against evolving. Go back, beat down Surge and get the dundabadge.

At this point I've got a Wartortle, a Raichu, and a clefable. Already looking solid from there on out.
>>
>Become Ash
>Drop everything
>Head to Kalos
>Find Serena
>Tell her I love her
>Hold hands and gaze lovingly into each other's eyes
>>
>>27978706

>Ignore charmander

You monster.
>>
>>27962141
Catch Meowth and start a pokemon translation service.
>>
>>27979134
To be fair that charmander is a fucking dick, ash lost his first pokemon league cause of him
>>
>>27979334

Yeah, but he doesn't deserve to die for it. I mean sure, you'll probably wind up being a better trainer than Ash in terms of sheer competency (like that's a feat), but at the cost of carelessly disregarding the lives of Pokemon that aren't yours.
>>
Train Kingler more. Keep Pidgeot. Spend way less time socializing with people with no interest in the league and more. Refuse pity badges and overall be way more agressive. Also evolve stuff.
>>
Give Pikachu to Rocket.
Try something other than battling.
>>
Remain fairly chill, learning how IRL Pokemon battles work for the first four regions. For all the shit Ash gets, he really is a pretty quick thinker in real time tactical situations, and being accustomed to a turn-based game, I wouldn't have that. Make some good friends, spend a solid year or so in each region.

Then shit gets real when I go to Unova, now around 15 and in the throes of puberty, armed with a functional cock and five years of combat experience. Disregard starters, acquire cool Mons like Tympole and Petilil. Tap that delicious brown Iris booty on the nightly. Live in Unova permanently.
>>
>pikachu gets light ball and volt switch
>three bulky volt/turn/pass users
>wobbuffet and shedinja
>items for everyone
>status, volatile status, and stat-changing moves
These "trainers" do not know how to switch. If any figure it out, I use wobbuffet.
>>
>>27979788
To be fair, a lot of the battles have limits on switching.
>>
>>27979880
Does that include move-based switching? Seems like a pretty dick move to disqualify a pokemon just because it used u-turn, or worse, the enemy used whirlwind. Even if that's the case, I can still abuse debuffs, volatile status, and the worsening effects of toxic.
>>
>>27962141
MotherFUCKER, I OVERSLEPT
>>
Join Team Rocket, fuck the law
>>
>>27962141
grab every pseudo.
>>
>>27962141
>Sleep in for Pikachu
>Acquire starters
>Do everything the same until Charmeleon
>Proceed to specifically train Charmeleon, ensuring I earn its trust before Aerodactyl and Charizard
>Retrain Charizard with respect, make him less of a hothead, specifically study flight and Charizard behavior instead of just gung-hoing the league
>Evolve the other Pokemon that want to evolve
>When the time comes to release Butterfree, that night ask Misty if she will ever leave, to put the idea in her head that I need her around
>Beat Blaine first try because Charizard actually trained
>USE. TAUROS. POST. SAFARI. ZONE.
>Final Team of FULLY TRAINED Tauros, Pikachu, Blastiose, Bulbasaur, Charizard, Kingler
>Stomp Ritchie's Charmander effortlessly with Charizard giving more of an apologetic "Well this is gonna suck for you" look, seismic tossing it into the dirt for a one-shot
>Take down Assunta with more effort, Bulba can fight Rhydon for sure
>Win the rest of the league with these buffs, thank Brock and especially Misty
>Head out to OI with the both of them
>Brock leaves, Tracey appears
>OI happens
>Johto happens
>Take Brock out on a guy's night and ask what happened
>Misty goes to leave because the gym is too important
>I understand, and keep in regular contact with her
>May appears and becomes a contest person
>As Hoenn happens I formulate a plan
>I miss her every day
>I return to Kanto and bring May along, and we train Misty's sisters in the art of contest-style actual battling (You know, beautifully) and they eat it up
>mfw Misty can travel with me again
>Dawn+ BTFO
>>
>>27985930
>yfw this is Alternate Ash
>>
>>27985930
by the time Kalos happens, you won't need Greninja, you already have a Mega-Charizard Y.
>>
File: 1471138639060.png (347KB, 657x717px) Image search: [Google]
1471138639060.png
347KB, 657x717px
>>27962141
Attempt to fill out Pokedex
Frequently swap out my Pokemon
Test out different strategies and practice
Meet new people
Take care of my Pokemon and friends
Sometimes contact the Professors and my mother
For everything else? Just wing it and hope for the best

If I were Ash I'd just try to enjoy the fact that I'm in a world full of amazing creatures.
>>
Not done
>>27985990
>>27986006
>Battle Frontier happens, MISTY IS WITH ME THIS TIME INSTEAD OF MAY who only appears in Contest episodes
>At least one of Misty's sisters becomes a Contest Rival for May
>Sinnoh happens, Dawn reduced to The Contest Trainer
>c o u n t e r s h i e l d s
>Actually learn to use Aura properly once I realize I'm basically Sir Aaron reincarnate, thus keeping my insane D/P physical abilities
>Did I mention my team for the League Championships is now Pikachu Charizard Snorlax Sceptile Infernape Staraptor because that's my team now
>Dawn tags along but is reduced to The Max, but with Contests
>Brock leaves, this is fine I guess, glad he finally got what he deserved
>Misty and I go to Unova
>Fun times with crazy Iris, sadly we still need Cilan to cook for us now that Brock took an arrow in the knee for Joy
>N happens, good times were had
>Kalos happens, "Oh shoot, I forgot about Serena"
>An actual good love triangle arc happens between me, Misty, and Serena after Serena makes clear her advances
>But I choose Misty in the end because she actually stayed with me in this timeline
>I fight for her
>Alain loses
>>
>Do everything the same up until I have the three Kanto starters
>Evolve Bulbasaur to Ivysaur and Squirtle to Wartortle, they get stronger but maintain the same body shape and speed that Ash works best with
>Discipline Charizard quickly
>Challenge Brock, Misty, and Erica to proper rematches
>Make sure I'm the first thing Togepi sees, Misty can still raise it, but I am it's trainer
>Keep I touch with Primeapes coach
>Leave Wartortle with the Squirtle Squad before going to Johto
>Send Ivysaur back to the lab to chill
>Pidgeot can stay behind, I'll come back
>Charizard can train in the valley
>Evolve all the Johto starters to at least their second stage, preferably final with Totodile
>Regularly cycle through my pokemon once I reach Hoenn
>Make sure to have Sceptile before the League
>Train the hell out of Torkal
>Bring back Primeape for the battle with Meowth in the league
>Do the same on Sinnoh but constantly prepare for Tobias
>Evolve Gible
>Let the Sinnoh team rest after the battle with Paul
>Vs Tobias, Charizard, Sceptile, Heracross, Feraligatr, Swellow, Pikachu
>Bring a rubber suit for Pikachu to wear when we get to Unova
>Bring Charizard and Infernape to Unova for two days
>Meet Trip
>Crush that faggots dreams with Zard and Infernape
>Avoid Iris
>Evolve everything
>Do everything the same in Kalos except obtain mega stones
>Swap teams during league
>Alain team, Pikachu, Charizard X, Sceptile, Snorlax, Infernape, Greninja
>>
>>27986204
Just posting so you know someone read through all your stuff. Good plan.
>>
>>27962256
You say that as if it's any different to how you are now. At least as Ash Pokemon would be real.
>>
>>27962141
fuck the league, i just want to travel the world making friends with Pokemons and shit
>>
>>27979390
Yes it does.
>>
>>27986412
>Evolve Gible
>Don't mention it afterwards
What?
>>
I would become Pokémon world champion. Then I'd be porking every waifu around. From Dawn to Lopunny to my mom.
>>
All he has to do is stop getting rid of his Pokémon before he goes to a new region. How the fuck do you expect to be the very best if you start from square one every three years?
>>
>>27986058
>If I were Ash I'd just try to enjoy the fact that I'm in a world full of amazing creatures.
Well, he pretty much does.
>>
>>27967996
>keeping Pikachu
>>
Aside from being the biggest fuccboi in the pokemon world I'd hit something up with team Rocket 'n shit knowing I'll somehow always end up near very powerful legendary pokemon.

Also I'd train a Ditto to its maximum evolutionary potential.
>>
>>27988351
Ditto could be OP as fuck with a good trainer. Fucking love that dude.
>>
>>27988488
I wouldn't be surprised if Ditto at its peak would be like Mirage Mewtwo.
>>
>>27988620
I know it's pretty autismo, but I always have this thought of being a treasure hunter with a ditto. He could be a weapon, and I could wear him as a transformed hat for surprise attacks.

I could also have him transform into a valuable item, and con natives into "trading" with me.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.