[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that by now leakfags greatly outnumber denialfags Reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Shuckle.jpg (6KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
Shuckle.jpg
6KB, 224x224px
Reminder that by now leakfags greatly outnumber denialfags

Reminder that if the leaks were confirmed fake the ensuing shitstorm would be several times bigger than if the opposite were to happen

Why do people want the leaks to be real again?

>pic not related. I just like Shuckle
>>
Not everyone is fueled by schadenfreude
>>
>>27960480
I prefer sachertorte
>>
>>27960454
It's not that people want them to be real, it's that they accept them as real because of the evidence. The denial fags are the ones 'wanting' them to be fake.

Faggot.
>>
>>27961459
Actually autistic. I don't care about the designs. The shit art is the #1 reason they're fake. It's not gamefreak-tier art. It's shitty amateur-tier. Look at Beltigre's hands for fuck's sake.
>>
>>27961481
>has no idea what concept sketches are
Keep denying. Will just make the salt all the more delicious.
>>
>>27961614
>"let's alter this tiny sketch's appearance and give it more detail to make it look like Mallow xD"
>he unironically believes this proves anything
Keep reaching. Will just make your tears all the more delicious.
>>
>>27960454
Too bad your fanfic will never happen, because they ARE real

Also, this >>27961459
I fucking hate Sausage tiger, and don't find any of them appealing (nor any of the new pokemon revealed, desu) but I'm not going to pretend that the girl in the artwork isn't mallow or that someone found out about her and added her to their own shitty leak. This isn't roothoot we're taliong about, that artwork looks really good, even if the designs are really shit
>>
>>27961642
Screen capping so I can laugh at you again when confirmed.
>>
>>27961642
How can you live in so much denial? Mallow isn't even the only piece of evidence suggesting they're real. The Chinese Leak says that the Starter Evolutions are an archer (Rowlet), wrestler (Litten), and siren (Popplio). This lines up perfectly with those leaked designs. Not only that, but the Chinese Leak mentioned that there are no Traditional Gyms, which we see in the Trial Captains. It also mentioned a Sea Cucumber Pokemon, and a Mushroom Pokemon, which we see in both Pyukumuku and Morellul; if you want, you can argue "hurr durr mushroom is easy guess" but Pyukumuku is not. A sea cucumber? We've never had one of those before, so it's not as easy of a guess.

Face it. The designs are real, whether you like them or not.
>>
File: 1470427761109.png (160KB, 744x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1470427761109.png
160KB, 744x1073px
you're getting shit cat. you don't have to pick shit cat, but you're getting it.
>>
>>27961481
>I don't like the art so it's fake!

Your opinion can't disprove anything, faggot.
>>
>>27961679
>has no argument so he just repeats himself like a broken record with "screencapped" and "denial"
Epic.
>>27961679
> you can argue "hurr durr mushroom is easy guess" but Pyukumuku is not
Yes it is? Literally Google "hawaii sea cucumber".
Morelull could be a happy coincidence. It would've been more believable if they specifically mentioned Pyukumuku attacks with its insides and that Morelull is specifically a morel mushroom.

Faggot.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.