[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Sun/Moon have a Battle Frontier? Will Sun/Moon have a Pokémon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Will Sun/Moon have a Battle Frontier?
Will Sun/Moon have a Pokémon World Tournament?
Will Sun/Moon's Battle Tower be more than just a reskin of the Subway/Maison?
Will Sun/Moon have Captain/Kahuna/E4 rematches?
Will Sun/Moon have an equivalent to Black Tower/White Treehollow?

If these answers end up all being no, how much do you defend/criticize gamefreak?
>>
>>27955904
No
No
No
No
No

Fresh start.
>>
>>27955904

Battle Frontier won't be in it.
>>
>Gen starting game
>Post game.
>>
>>27956035
ORAS weren't a new generation but that didn't stop them from having no content
>>
>>27955904
>Will Sun/Moon have a Battle Frontier?
It has to come back some time, they dropped really obnoxious background information that it's still canon and they're just too lazy to have included in in ORAS

>Will Sun/Moon have a Pokémon World Tournament?
It better. That was a great challenge feature. Connect the post-game to the whole pokemon world, instead of just a bunch or randos in a tourist town.
>>
File: HNI_0084.jpg (96KB, 548x673px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0084.jpg
96KB, 548x673px
>>27955904
>Will Sun/Moon have a Pokémon World Tournament?
It won't happen, because it's too good to be true. But if it did...

>mfw replaying W2
>>
>>27955904

I care about all of that except the battle frontier.
Crap that was bland.
I'd rather one, actually good, facility rather than half a dozen+ shit ones.
>>
>>27956326
>one, actually good, facility
I agree with the sentiment but there's never been a case of a single Battle Tower outclassing a Battle Frontier unless you count PWT

Battle Subway wasn't good
Battle Maison is a literal copy paste reskin of Battle Subway
>>
I played Crystal's Battle Tower quite a few times when the game was new. Fucking perfect DV max stat exp Starmie and Houndoom ensured I never got very far. Shit was super difficult.

Dicked around with Emerald's Battle Frontier. It has a lot of casual facilities, so you can win some and not get fucked over by perfect stat Pokemon too bad.

Platinum/HGSS Battle Frontier? I would beat the Factory once and never touch it again. It was too tryhard in a gen where having perfect Pokemon was once again not realistic.

Battle Subway? Tried it once. Kinda boring. I kinda wish they just implemented an actual subway system instead, for comfy reasons.

PWT? Played the SHIT out of that! 10/10.

If you count BW2 White Treehollow or Black City, those were a lot of fun, too. Earning a shiny Pokemon felt like a better reward than a paltry sum of BP, that's for sure.
>>
>>27955904
I dont thinkGF gives a shit about post game anymore.

Whats more none of the leaks that are considered to be real even mention the post game and from what we've seen so far GF doesnt even hint at anything. The only thing that might be post game will be Zygarde - either a Z episode or it will be just sitting in a cave and some random NPC wil tell you about it
>>
>>27958045
>either a Z episode
This seems likely, they seem to be making that the new post game. I actually like the extra little post game stories in general, but they really need something more than Maison to support it.
>>
>>27959401
DexNav at least adds a bit of value to every old route in the postgame, whether you're doing it for dex completion or breeding material or shinies it's a decent timesink
Hopefully it becomes a staple feature
>>
>>27956520
>If you count BW2 White Treehollow or Black City, those were a lot of fun, too. Earning a shiny Pokemon felt like a better reward than a paltry sum of BP, that's for sure.

Of all the post games, I think something like this is the one I'd want most in Sun/Moon, especially as it lets you continue to get exp, as there's actually motivation to 100 thanks to Hyper Training.
>>
S.S.Anna or what ever that faggy ship is call will have all gen1-6 gym leaders,e4 & champions on it that you get to battle plus there wil be more battle masion
>>
>>27956064
>it's a "it's content only if i like it" post
>>
>>27959401
Exactly. Shit PWT would be perfect for the annivesary
>>
>>27955904
The way I see it, there will need to be a way to get our Pokemon to level 100 more efficiently due to how Hyper Training works, Examples of which are stronger elite 4 rematches (if there's even an elite 4) and Black Tower/White Tree Hollow.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.