[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that these games are Gamefreak's biggest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

Can we all agree that these games are Gamefreak's biggest mistake to date?
>>
>>27943219
No
>>
File: Pokemon-X-Y.jpg (864KB, 3649x1607px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-X-Y.jpg
864KB, 3649x1607px
no
>>
>>27943219
>DP
>>
File: orasproblems.png (228KB, 893x1200px)
orasproblems.png
228KB, 893x1200px
yes
>>
>>27943219
They're my favorite so far.
>>
>>27943219
Not even close
>>
>>27943219
You didn't post XY
>>
>>27943219
Diamond and pearl were but they were fixed by platinum
>>
>>27943268
>>27943294
>>27943290
>>27943293
neither of these are bad. At the end of the day they're still at least games that have new pokemon, mechanics, and region. ORAS doesn't even have that going for it.
>>
>>27943336
ORAS is wasted potential the game

X and Y is garbage the piece of shit
>>
ORAS are the best Pokemon games so far. Sun and Moon will likely top them though.
>>
>>27943219
Yep. X and Y were really great. ORAS was a shithole. replayed recently to make sure it wasn't just buyer's remorse. Really didn't like it.
>>
Not a mistake since it was a financial success, but definitely my least-enjoyed Pokemon experience. Any nostalgia I had for Hoenn was washed away.
>>
>>27943489
you should probably replay X and Y too
>>
Yes, because there was so much potential that would've been easy to reach and they squandered it. It's only half of what it should've been, in a way.

I still think it's still pretty good for what it is though.
>>
File: xy.png (543KB, 619x398px) Image search: [Google]
xy.png
543KB, 619x398px
I mean....these games still exist.
>>
>>27943648

XY added 3 IV legendaries so no.
>>
>>27943524
i did for comparison. while the game feels easy and I'm not encouraged to go in the grass for the majority of the story, there was still character to it.

Small things, like character customization, the restaurants, fairy typing, and the roller skates made the games a lot more enjoyable.

ORAS made all the same mistakes as X and Y then added more mistakes to the pile as well.

The result is what feels like a short and rushed generation.

why the hell is zygarde getting a new form in a new generation instead of just getting its own game this makes me mad
>>
>>27943707
And oras has that + move tutors.
>>
>>27943290

i dont even like Diamond/Pearl, but i can say ORAS was worse
>>
>>27943707
ORAS has more than 4 legendaries to do that for
>>
>>27943219
That would the original Ruby and Sapphire.

ORAS are the second biggest mistake.
>>
>>27943736
>>27943762

obviously ORAS added them because XY added them. If XY didn't add them, then ORAS sure as hell wouldn't have.
>>
>>27943219
It wasn't bad at all. It improved upon a lot of things from the original games. Having no battle frontier isn't enough to make it bad.
>>
>>27943794
I mean reasonably pokemon games would keep cool features and not remove them...like XY onward did
>>
>>27943219
yes.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.