[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaks for Pokémon Sun and Moon: -trial Captains will be challenged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: sml.png (33KB, 600x464px) Image search: [Google]
sml.png
33KB, 600x464px
Leaks for Pokémon Sun and Moon:
-trial Captains will be challenged in post game;
-there will be all new evolution methods for some new Pokémons;
-Alolan Pokémon that used to evolve with a Stone will now use a different new item called Alonan Stone;
-Dragonite and a flight of Zubats are rideable;
-Ash-Greninja is in game but not in the plot;
-Lillie comes from Kalos;
-Rival Hau has got an Alolan Raichu;
-Kangaskhan is findable in the first island, Melemele;
-Pokemon like Spearow, Pinsir, Gyarados, Magneton and Gastly are in regional dex;
-Komala evolves into a normal/psychic;
-there are a grass/fire berry Pokémon, a steel monkey Pokémon based on a typical bornean monkey and giraffe Pokémon;
-only first gen pokemon have alolan form (Alolan Gloom evolves in regular Bellossom);
-Rockruff can evolve in more than one Pokémon, the first evolution will be annunced in the first trailer of september;
-Hau and Plumeria can have a romance with the player, no matter the chosen gender of your character;
-there will be Alan from the Pokémon anime as a postgame challenge, if you beat him he'll give you a weird Charmander egg;
-Red and Cynthia will both return to fight the player in the postgame;
-HGSS's Safari Zone will return in order to catch non Alolan Form Pokémon and rare Pokémon Forms like Deerling's and Sawsbuck's;
-Poké Balls will be customizable like in DPPt using the PokémonAmie.
>>
How to spot a fake leak;

1. Copy pieces from other leaks
2. Fan-ideas like Komala becoming a Normal/Psychic
3. Random minor shit
>>
>>27941174
How to spot a faggot

1. find OP
>>
>>27940946
>Weird Charmander Egg
>based Alolan dragon-type charizard
YES
>>
>>27941174

But I want to date Hau...

But they blew it. Lillie would have been more believable and no way Nintendo is allowing gay romance options.

Still OP I want you to be right because I want to date Hau.
>>
>>27941423
Fire Emblem has gay marriage
>>
>-Hau and Plumeria can have a romance with the player, no matter the chosen gender of your character;
>faggotry
>>
File: big_1466442640_image.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big_1466442640_image.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>27940946
>-Rival Hau has got an Alolan Raichu;

never would have guessed
>>
>>27941449
Fire Emblem has two gay characters. It's not like you could randomly pair one of the gay characters with a straight character.
>>
>Hau and Plumeria can have a romance with the player, no matter the chosen gender of your character;

LGBT pls next thing you know furfags want romance between character and pokemons
>>
>>27940946
I stoped in ''Pokémons''
>>
>>27940946
You know a leak is fake when they put leaks in the title of he post
>>
File: 1450019462102.gif (573KB, 270x150px) Image search: [Google]
1450019462102.gif
573KB, 270x150px
>>27940946
>-Hau and Plumeria can have a romance with the player, no matter the chosen gender of your character;
>romance in Pokemon game
Not today.
>>
why do all these shitty leaks pop up after information is revealed

wait, then they know itll be a while before the next real information shits all over their fake leaks
>>
>>27940946

take an english class
>>
>>27942139
Literally one typo, while he wrote this word correctly multiple times in the same post.
>>27942345
Probably something similar to Shauna.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.